Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

http://gematsu.com/2016/04/zero-time-dilemma-ps-vita-3ds-screenshots#comment-2611620890

#Vitamasterrace :awesome:

@Jiaho: Better start saving for Vita-tan :awesome:

Np  :P  I'll get it later on pc aswell

I don't need to save up for Vita-tan . In fact , today i could have bought a Vita for 125 euros with SD Card and 1 game included but ..... xD

Edited by Jiaho24

Well, since it has an ESRB rating, it seems to be the US version anyway, but it appears Amazon UK got some copies to distribute over the Europe =D

I think I'll stick to my Canadian preorder then :P The only reason to get ZTD from UK Amazon is to get the game faster but that would cost about around 31+6 GBP (for expedited delivery) which is a lot more than 57.50 CAD (and Canadian dollars are freaking cheap xD )

And if those copies will be imported from US then there's no guarantee that Amazon UK will get them and send them on time anyway.

My body is so ready for ZE3.

I'm kind of bummed that they seem to have replaced the novel parts with cut scenes.

I also imported a Vita copy of the EU VLR a while back, because I want to play the game again before ZE3 comes out, and I might as well earn trophies while I'm at it.  :P

So does that mean that ZTD is finally getting a European released or is just imported US copies on Amazon UK?

Well, since it has an ESRB rating, it seems to be the US version anyway, but it appears Amazon UK got some copies to distribute over the Europe =D

(and Canadian dollars are freaking cheap xD )

What did I tell you? :awesome:

I also imported a Vita copy of the EU VLR a while back, because I want to play the game again before ZE3 comes out, and I might as well earn trophies while I'm at it.  :P

Niiiiice =D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trophy list is up on exophase and is also up on the Beta update for this site that premium users can access.

It appears that the beta site for premium users adds lists faster than the normal site so its not on the normal site yet.

I'm warning you guys: Don't click that list!! I read it and I already ran into a handful of spoilers. Some trophies spoil possible endings, one trophy mentions Akane specifically and some trophies refer to other characters as "that person" or "everyone". You guys must try to resist the temptation to read the list.

Edited by Blue Flare

Trophy list is up on exophase and is also up on the Beta update for this site that premium users can access.

It appears that the beta site for premium users adds lists faster than the normal site so its not on the normal site yet.

I'm warning you guys: Don't click that list!! I read it and I already ran into a handful of spoilers. Some trophies spoil possible endings, one trophy mentions Akane specifically and some trophies refer to other characters as "that person" or "everyone". You guys must try to resist the temptation to read the list. I even have a screen capture of it as it...

you're not supposed to post screenshots of the website beta outside the premium member forum

you're not supposed to post screenshots of the website beta outside the premium member forum

Haha whoops. I've been quoted twice though so now it's too late. xD

I mean this is very important though. Almost worth getting banned over.

Edited by Blue Flare

There's a beta site? How do I access it? :D

I won't look at the trophy list because I don't want spoil myself but can you tell me the plat's name (if it's not spoilerish of course)? I'm kinda curious 

Edited by Rollers23

There's a beta site? How do I access it? :D

I won't look at the trophy list because I don't want spoil myself but can you tell me the plat's name (if it's not spoilerish of course)? I'm kinda courious 

All I know is that you can access it from the premium sub foum.

The platinum name is disappointing. It's just "Zero Escape".

• Like 1

On the other hand, this is not good. I might limit internet now to avoid spoilers. Guys at gamefaqs already made topic about trophies so... yeah... I need to avoid that board like a fire now. And who knows where the spoilers are gonna spread. Shit.

So I'd advise to be cautious. It's really easy to get spoiled even if you're not looking for them on purpose.

Edited by Rollers23

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god, why English gameplay :/ 

I want OnoD.

But crap, this looks way too good. WAY TOO GOOD!

as much as I love OnoD.. I don't mind the VA of English Sigma... for now... :awesome:

after watching it over and over again... wow... that OST... esp that Escape theme... just.. wow... and then that decision part... that timer is intense for me...

• 2 weeks later...