Song to be Voted #1!

Dav9834

Song to be Voted #1! Be sure to watch the video in the first post to get an idea of all the songs before voting! You may be surprised what you like!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs did you like the most? Due to the 20 question cap, Vote N/A if you didn't like any songs in the list, to keep it fair. Thanks! Multiple choices are allowed

• Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand
    • Serj Tankian - Goodbye - Gate 21
    • Nirvana - Sappy
    • Metallica - The Unforgiven
    • Danny Wiessner's - World is saved
    • Darude - Sandstorm
    • IA See The Lights feat IA / ASY [MMD-PV]
    • Roky Erickson - Two Headed Dog (Red Temple Prayer)
    • Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio
    • Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness
    • Soda Stereo - Un Millon de Anos Luz (A Million Light Years)
    • Nanobyte - Honour
    • Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
    • Sparklehorse - Pig
    • Green Day - Homecoming
    • Identic Conflict - BBN
    • Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend
    • The Eden Project - XO
    • Linkin Park - In The End
    • N/A
  2. 2. Which songs did you like the most continued? Due to the 20 question cap, Vote N/A if you didn't like any songs in that list, to keep it fair. Thanks! Multiple choices are allowed

• Snow Patrol - The Lightning Strike
    • Pink floyd - Echoes
    • Lights - Pretend (Reprise)
    • Betty Who - All of You
    • José González - Far Away
    • Weezer - Say it Ain't So
    • Israel "IZ" - Somewhere over the Rainbow
    • Metallica - One
    • N/A

You sir instantly brought back a huge part of my childhood :o Used to listen to this song non-stop when I was younger, I even remembered all of the lyrics :P

Awesome! I was going to put 2012 Linkin Park but I thought everyone would laugh at me. It's so weird that Linkin Park had a constant stream of hits in the early 00's and then by the late 00's, they kinda faded into irrelevancy(I still love them tho).

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

Just in case people miss the front page.

On top of people being able to listen to the whole song you post, I plan to make a mashup video, so people who plan to vote can vote with more education. So If you could pick only 10 seconds of the song you posted, that you think is it's strongest or has the most heart to represent itself, what time stamp would it start at? Just post the time with your full song! Thanks!

• Like 3

Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio

I was gonna pick that one :shakefist:

I'll go with Pretend (Reprise) by Lights instead.

For time I guess 2:24-2:34 when she sings Let's play Pretend. It's a slower paced song, so 10 seconds doesn't really get you much.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 2

Not the best song out there, but I love it right now:

I guess I'll update what part of the song is its strongest 10 Sec(gonna take a while..lol).

Edit: Okay so I guess

to 0:25/0:26 is the best part(IMO)...Since it's limited to 10 sec I decided to just have:

Calling my name is a twisted game
Cause it wears me down till I love you more
Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

You guys aren't making it easy on me lol, so many just saying random! I'm too good of a person to pick a random spot :( so I'm going to listen every song and kinda quickly judge a good 10 second section. And I get to do this all in 3 hours! lol I think it'll be worth it though

But if anyone can edit their post to include a time stamp if you haven't responded to my PM that would help a lot! Thanks in advance! You can see what I mean by time stamp in the post with the song I nominated btw. :)

Clearly voting won't happen till later lol, a little over my head, but everythings going smoothly. Just need time :) It'll be all ready for when people wake up (if you're in the U.S.), for those elsewhere, well sorry! Gotta wait a little while!

Oh God thank you! lol and auto-save cause Sony crashed, but I was just where I left off whew

[Edit: btw love the avatar and "would you kindly"! Speaking of which Sparklehorse did not want to do anything kindly, finally got a new vid that works]

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Sorry Spazza136 and Masamune_316! (Strange how your numbers are the same just out of order, irony!)

The video compilation is nearly done uploading, and I'm exhausted :( sorry! Save them, there's always next time! :)

[Edit: Voting is live! I'm exhausted! I'll see you guys after sleeping for a week! :) ]

Edited by Dav9834

You have to make a vote for both questions, so since there's a lot smaller number of songs in the 2nd list, they'll probably get the most votes.

So you may want to put up a cap of 20 entries next time, that'll cut down your work too. :P

Edited by Masamune_316

I've added the N/A option to the poll since you have to choose one song from each topic. If you like something from the first category, vote for that and choose the N/A option in category 2 and vice versa. 

Parker

• Like 2

Oh crap I didn't know that! Thank you so much Parker! That could have been bad fast!

And ya I was thinking about max 20 next time just so it looked better, I didn't know you had to pick from both! I should've checked before passing out. Thanks!

Parker

Goro

DarKNesS_X

PREDRAG-K

Ethan Ruhkillmeez

I'm quoting you all because you all voted for the songs that you suggested. You're not supposed to do that... Just wanted to let you all know. :)

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 4