Song to be Voted #1!

Dav9834

Song to be Voted #1! Be sure to watch the video in the first post to get an idea of all the songs before voting! You may be surprised what you like!  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs did you like the most? Due to the 20 question cap, Vote N/A if you didn't like any songs in the list, to keep it fair. Thanks! Multiple choices are allowed

• Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand
    • Serj Tankian - Goodbye - Gate 21
    • Nirvana - Sappy
    • Metallica - The Unforgiven
    • Danny Wiessner's - World is saved
    • Darude - Sandstorm
    • IA See The Lights feat IA / ASY [MMD-PV]
    • Roky Erickson - Two Headed Dog (Red Temple Prayer)
    • Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio
    • Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness
    • Soda Stereo - Un Millon de Anos Luz (A Million Light Years)
    • Nanobyte - Honour
    • Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
    • Sparklehorse - Pig
    • Green Day - Homecoming
    • Identic Conflict - BBN
    • Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend
    • The Eden Project - XO
    • Linkin Park - In The End
    • N/A
  2. 2. Which songs did you like the most continued? Due to the 20 question cap, Vote N/A if you didn't like any songs in that list, to keep it fair. Thanks! Multiple choices are allowed

• Snow Patrol - The Lightning Strike
    • Pink floyd - Echoes
    • Lights - Pretend (Reprise)
    • Betty Who - All of You
    • José González - Far Away
    • Weezer - Say it Ain't So
    • Israel "IZ" - Somewhere over the Rainbow
    • Metallica - One
    • N/A

I'm quoting you all because you all voted for the songs that you suggested. You're not supposed to do that...

Thank you, I guess that was added to the OP after I had read it. Vote has been changed. 

Parker

Oops, didn't see that in the OP. Thanks for the heads up, changed my vote.

Thank you, I guess that was added to the OP after I had read it. Vote has been changed. 

Parker

You're welcome. I wouldn't want your songs disqualified if they should have won without your individual votes.

Linkin Park has as many votes as a Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin song? :blink:

I used to listen to some of their stuff when I was younger, but now when I try to listen to it, it's just too... meh (couldn't think of a word) for me to listen to. Right now, I can actually only think of 2 songs I really like from them: One Step Closer, & Rebellion.

Also, who are Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin? :hmm: ...Kidding, my Dad's a pretty big fan of Led Zeppelin, the only time he ever listens to my music is when he's having trouble staying awake while driving, that's when I put on some Slipknot! :P

Ah sorry! I added the no voting for their selection a little after the poll went up. As the first it's been a little rough and tumble, so I probably would have just deducted a vote from it, which would have equalized it all out anyway. It's just easier if I don't have to :). Sorry again!

I admit, it's an acquired taste (much like any genre of music really), I guess I like it so much because I grew-up listening to System of a Down.

I voted for it, I liked it. His voice is distinctly different, really caught me by surprise. 

Thanks to you guys I've found songs I never would have, songs that bring back nostalgia, and songs that I just love.

Besides no one voted for the "World is Saved" I thought it would get at least a few, it's a great song that in reality only gamers could truly understand :)

• Like 1

Just so there's no confusion, I didn't know how to close the poll :/ (I'm supposed to be good at computers!). So the winners were picked at the time of closing (midnight EST). Any votes thereafter were not counted in the final tally.

Again congratulations to everyone!! And most of all thank you for introducing me and everyone else to some new songs we didn't know, or songs that brought back fond memories :). Winners I hope you enjoy your trophy :D

-David

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

1 vote for Dream Theater, now that's sad, Linkin Park and Weezer getting the most votes thus far is also pretty sad  

That could be my vote as I love Dream Theater :P they're such an awesome band! Although there are 3 votes now. 

I'm surprised Bohemian Rhapsody was not picked. Well, congrats to the winners!

EDIT: Linkin Park and Weezer over Zeppelin?

pv6j9vr.gif

Musical talent and popularity will always beat musical talent. Sucks I know but it's life.

Musical talent and popularity will always beat musical talent. Sucks I know but it's life.

I'm not saying they are not talented but even Queens of the Stone Age, Muse, The Killers, Gorillaz, and The Strokes would have been better choices. But that's my opinion.

• Like 1