for flagged game

You have been flagged in these 1 games. Features on the site will include other flagged users. If you feel this is a mistake, you will be able to dispute it soon (when the feature is added).

How to Dispute it? there are no bottom to dispute.

You'll have to wait until the feature is available or maybe trying to contact with a moderator in order to try solving the issue as quickly as possible, although I'm quite curious about why the site says that you unlocked two trophies after the plat in two weeks but your completion time is 5 days,  but why would you hack Hatsune Miku if you did games like Max Payne 3 or Street Fighter legit according to the site?, it would be something so stupid that I can't even imagine someone doing something like that, I vote for trophie  Syncing error but we'll see.

yeah...I see the problem is other personal is finished the game at 1st April, and I just played around one time after 16 April and then he update the data to cover my game ....

well, I share my down able game with my friends....

thanks you all...

Dude, to be honest your list (and screenshots provided) look suss as hell... Not saying that you did hack, just saying it is suss that many of these trophies are either out of prder or would have popped when they did.

Looked through his trophies too and I think that might be some sync issues, cause they look too weird and out of any logical order. But even on psntl games like MW2 and others lookes like a jailbreak hack with some silly timestamps.

Looked through his trophies too and I think that might be some sync issues, cause they look too weird and out of any logical order. But even on psntl games like MW2 and others lookes like a jailbreak hack with some silly timestamps.

Regardless he is also gamesharing (which is frowned upon) so this thread was all kinds of pointless.

• Like 3