Hello.

Lady Lilith

I saw Andaryu post a link to this site on Backloggery, so being the trophy lover I am, I figured I'd check it out.

This is by far the nicest of the PS3 trophy sites I've come across. I really like how it lists the percentage of people who've gotten the trophy, and how it has its own rarity listing. Some of the those trophies on my rarity list I never knew were rare at all!

Anyway, I am a collector of games...even if the bulk of my collection is PS3/PSN/PS1C. I've been gaming for 20-21 years now with no intentions of stopping. I actually never had a PS1, and never got a PS2 until fairly late in its lifetime (2004-2005), but I fell in love with the PS3 as soon as I bought mine in 2009 (I got the 120GB slim...which I changed out the drive for a 500gb).

As you can see from my avatar/photo, I am a Sega fan. I grew up on nothing but a Genesis and Game Gear, not getting anything else till an N64 and GBC in 1998 (putting me at 11, 25 currently). I still really enjoy their games, mainly their games with Platinum Games, but not forgetting Yakuza.

As for PS3 games...My favorites are the God of War series, the Ratchet & Clank series, the Uncharted series, Darksiders, Dante's Inferno...really, pretty much any beat 'em up or platformer. I don't really care for shooters or first person games.

Hope to have a great time here!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome... :wave: A multi-console fan I see... so am I... I'm a JRPG and RPG fan myself... (one and the same, maybe?) A bit picky on what I play, however... I've been a gamer for 22 years myself... I've played some other genres as well...

ANYway... Nice to meet you... Have fun and hope to see you around...! :lol:

I'm pretty new here as well.

I always looked at my trophy completion percentage on here but never went on the forums, in fact i didn't even know they existed.

Noob huh? lol.

I agree tho people on these boards are really friendly compared to other sites. Probally is why i check these boards on a daily basis (:

Wesker is that you?! Welcome to the forums! This site needs more backloggery reps. B)

Good to see you here. I agree, best trophy related site on the net! I've been really enjoying GoW here lately and I'm super stoked for the Ratchet & Clank HD Collection.

Anyway, I am a collector of games...even if the bulk of my collection is PS3/PSN/PS1C. I've been gaming for 20-21 years now with no intentions of stopping. I actually never had a PS1, and never got a PS2 until fairly late in its lifetime (2004-2005), but I fell in love with the PS3 as soon as I bought mine in 2009 (I got the 120GB slim...which I changed out the drive for a 500gb).

I like you already. How big is your collection? How many boxed PS3 games? I want to compare. :D

Well thanks everyone for all the nice welcomes :) Just what I need after a long week. I hope to play some PS3 or DS games this weekend to unwind, maybe a bit of Gamecube games...I randomly got the urge to get started again on Wario World after putting it down in 2005.

I have 81 boxed PS3 games (really, 81 PS3 games total, I don't have a single PS3 game that doesn't have a case or manual. This goes for all my new consoles. I believe all my old consoles don't have boxes for every game...I got my SNES in 2005 (Yeah, late I know), my dad threw out all my N64 boxes when I was little, but I have been successful in my attempt to have a case and manual for all of my Dreamcast games.

Let's see...my Backloggery states my collection at 742, but it's obviously quite a bit smaller if you don't count all the DLC and compilations (BL counts DLC and individual compilation games)

It shows my PS3 collection as 167, PSN as 54, PS1 Classics at 32, and PS2 Classics at 5.

Yeah, it's me andaryu. Backloggers have to stick together :P

That's an impressive collection! I would love to see all that if you have a camera to do so. I wouldn't mind seeing you Sega collection too, I know you have a lot of older systems and games. I wish I was able to hang on to stuff like that from when I had it as a kid, unfortunately moving thousands of times and having your house burn up as a kid means I hardly have any of that ancient stuff anymore.

Actually thought about re-buying that stuff from eBay in mint condition. It would get quite expensive though, and I guess I'm pretty content with the systems I have now.

I have 81 boxed PS3 games (really, 81 PS3 games total, I don't have a single PS3 game that doesn't have a case or manual. This goes for all my new consoles. I believe all my old consoles don't have boxes for every game...I got my SNES in 2005 (Yeah, late I know), my dad threw out all my N64 boxes when I was little, but I have been successful in my attempt to have a case and manual for all of my Dreamcast games.

Let's see...my Backloggery states my collection at 742, but it's obviously quite a bit smaller if you don't count all the DLC and compilations (BL counts DLC and individual compilation games)

It shows my PS3 collection as 167, PSN as 54, PS1 Classics at 32, and PS2 Classics at 5.

Not bad at all! I think I'm up to about 140 retail PS3 games or so now, and I don't even dare to think about how many PSN titles I have, though PSNProfiles does like to remind me...

How good is Backloggery for keeping track of one's collection? I use RetroCollect for all my old stuff, but as that doesn't span to PS3 I can't use it for my entire collection. However, what they do (accurate rarity indexes, etc.) is really impressive. I've been playing around with VGCollect, which seems pretty good to, but it was, last time I checked, pretty nascent so its database isn't quite as strong as it'll hopefully end up being.

Oh, and also, if you press Quote under my post it notifies me that you've responded, I only thought to pop into the thread to see if you had on the off-chance this time. ^_^

Not bad at all! I think I'm up to about 140 retail PS3 games or so now, and I don't even dare to think about how many PSN titles I have, though PSNProfiles does like to remind me...

How good is Backloggery for keeping track of one's collection? I use RetroCollect for all my old stuff, but as that doesn't span to PS3 I can't use it for my entire collection. However, what they do (accurate rarity indexes, etc.) is really impressive. I've been playing around with VGCollect, which seems pretty good to, but it was, last time I checked, pretty nascent so its database isn't quite as strong as it'll hopefully end up being.

Oh, and also, if you press Quote under my post it notifies me that you've responded, I only thought to pop into the thread to see if you had on the off-chance this time. ^_^

Thanks for the tip.

Backloggery has pretty much every console you can imagine, even those super obscure ones. If you have a big collection, I can see where it might be a little challenging to input all of your games, but it's much easier than the other game collecting thing I tried to use (Gamefaqs, that feature of it is horrible).

Here's what the page to add games looks like, and that should give you a pretty good idea of how it handles game collection.