2 years later T-T

Flop

2 years late but a nice introduction you made there :)

i've never been active in any community until i discovered this site, really love to be around here ^.^

until my younger brother decided to fill the insides of the console with cookies. :(

3qx72e.jpg

• Like 4

Oh, sweet. What part of PR are you from? I have some family in Aguadilla.

I'm from Quebradillas. Most of my family still lives there. I should be able to visit them in 2 or 3 weeks from now once I get my summer break.

• Like 1

Well, 2 and a half years late but I have kept your complimentary cup of tea aside for you, ready for this day  :coffee:

It will be cold, possibly have things growing or living in it and there may be a chance that it has turned into pure poison by now but it is tradition that all new members get one so I expect you to drink it. 

Oh, and welcome to the site and all that. I hope to see you around for many more years to come.

*licks Ethan's ear*

Now drink the bloody tea!

• Like 2

Well, 2 and a half years late but I have kept your complimentary cup of tea aside for you, ready for this day  :coffee:

Impressive work Andrew.  Making welcome tea 16 months before you became a member yourself.....

Ethan, thank you for the intro even if its 2 years on - dont think I have ever done one myself and I will soon be here 4 years.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, your avatar looks vaguely familiar so I think I've seen you around or just recognise the game >_>.

Anyway thanks for letting me know the weakpoint of Nintendo I will pass this info on to the higher ups in the playstation army. Victory will be ours.

• Like 1

You're only 17? I've always thought you are lot older.  :D

You have been here over an year more than I, so I don't think I can say welcome. I gonna say it anyway. Welcome.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 1