Where can I find this?

• 2 months later...

No it is not. I have the PS+ version of Sly trilogy and as you can see on my profile, i got some of theses trophies:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/445-Sly-Minigames

It was 2 years ago so i don't remember correctly, but from what i remember, you have to play a little bit on sly1, 2 and 3 to unlock the associated minigames.

And i think those minigames are reachable from the menu of any sly game?

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/7/2018 at 11:29 AM, Hatteii said:

A bit late I know, but I’m playing the trilogy on PSNow and you can access it from there. If you really want them and have a free trail laying around it might be a good way to get rid of it 1f60a.png

Thank you for the tip ?

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2018 at 0:29 PM, Hatteii said:

A bit late I know, but I’m playing the trilogy on PSNow and you can access it from there. If you really want them and have a free trail laying around it might be a good way to get rid of it 1f60a.png

Do I have to play the other games or can I just go straight ahead to the minigames one?

15 minutes ago, Gazmirr said:

Do I have to play the other games or can I just go straight ahead to the minigames one?

Yes, you need to play the prologue of sly 1,2,3 for to unlock their minigames.

4 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

It's a separate game on the main menu IIRC, so you should be able to only add this one to your account. 

Correct, but it still requires you to beat the prologue of sly 1,2 and 3. This also pops a trophy in all 3 games.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Correct, but it still requires you to beat the prologue of sly 1,2 and 3. This also pops a trophy in all 3 games.

Thanks for letting me know, bumper and floor.

• Like 1

I know the answer has been given already but I'll explain what I did (for those who were confused):

One thing you can do because the same thing happened to me (owned the digital copies, had no minigames included) - Play the mini games on PSNow; you will need to unlock the prologue trophies from the 3 games to do this, but after that it's an easy 100% for the Sly Mini Games. Sync ALL trophies to profile.

This will obviously add all 4 lists to your profile (and they will all have at least one trophy popped - can't be deleted/removed now). Now, play the 3 games on the digital version ON your actual PS3. It's a shared list between physical/digital, so even though the prologue sections will need to be played again, you aren't stuck having to play all 3 direct from PSNow through streaming. This helps a lot if your Internet Connection isn't exactly the greatest for streaming games.

NOTE: There is no way to just get the mini games list 100% and avoid the other games.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

Thank you for the clarification. It's been yeaaaaaars so I couldn't remember (And I still don't now that you mention it, and I look and see I unlocked the prologue trophies...LOL)

• 5 weeks later...