Let's Play SO4: Return of the Epic Quest

Another update!

Now, this one is pretty text and format heavy... because I got really, really bored'n'twitchy and... uh, did something earlier than I initially wanted.

Detailed account is in the spoiler. #LoreBuilding

Main Ex. Journal Entry # 2801 \\ Personal Journal Entry #.... Unknown

Dimension CodeName: Star Ocean \\ Void Entry Tear: ║╝╬╪ - 767 \\ Current Timeline: Main

State of the Great Seal: 35% 

As of yesterday the majority of the lesser seals within my reach are broken. There are... 15 left? Maybe more? Nevertheless, the spell matrix of the still existing ones is infuriatingly complex. The Dispelling Rituals are extremely time and power consuming, and they sap my life force faster than I can refill it. They already have started to feel the impact... especially the boy

The remaining seals aren't strong enough anymore to bind me to the brat completely, but I still can't maintain the corpoeal form for more than a minute. I can't wait for the moment I'll be able to sever the Bind and leave this world. Thanks to the monotony of this place, I'm feeling incredibly bored. All grind and no play makes Net a dull... *sigh* So, I need to play then. Play. Fight. Play. Fight. Something... dangerous... Oh. Yes. We are going to visit royalty...

- Calnus, Recreation Room -

Edge Maverick was feeling nervous. The fact that there was no voice in his head and that Reimi, Lymle and Sarah, who also were summoned, were wearing the identical masks of worry on their faces raised his anxiety even higher. And when Arumat suddenly entered the room and smirked (what?), Edge barely resisted the urge to get up and run away. Eldarian spoke, and Edge froze. 

- Well, well. Now that all of you here, let's start the briefing, shall we?

He'll recognize that voice anywhere.

This is bad.

- What, are you wondering why I'm like this, golden boy? You may be the main player of the big picture, but you aren't the main player of this operation. Arumat, the Runt and the Chicken are.

- Hey, that 's not nice, kay?

- Sorry, Runt. Do well in this operation, prove your worth to me, and I'll stop calling you that. As much as it pains me to say so, you are very important in today's endeavor. ... We are going to the Dungeon. But, this time, we're going all the way down. All the way.

The journey down was relatively quick. They've nearly run out of the Stones near the end, but the timely appearance of Santa remedied the situation... although the voice still groaned and huffed when they've ran into the accursed crystals again at B19. 

Near the entrance of the isolated room of B20, for the first time during the whole descent, he spoke again.

- You have the gear, you have the skills, you have the instructions. If we're lucky, all will end in 10 minutes. Don't think. That's what I'm here for. 

The powerful presence draws closer, and she feels excited and interested, as she hasn't felt in a long time since being sealed here, in the Wandering Dungeon, with only beasts and ancient murals to keep her company. But then she sees the mere children - weaklings- enter, and the excitement is quickly swept away by dissapointment. Gabriel Celeste lost to the likes of you? - she scoffs. The power shifts in the air, and she feels like something is sneering back at her. It emanates from the boy, so she looks at him - well, if you made it this far, then your lust for strength has yet to be sated - and for the first time in eons, attacks...

She hits him as hard as she can, summoning more and more destruction as the time goes by, but he silently takes all the punishment, falls and rises again and again... She can swear that sometimes the stoic mask falls apart and, for a moment, the worm is smirking at her, and she is more and more enraged by such insolence...  She doesn't notice the ethereal dragons clawing at her, or when she suddenly has one more target to pour her rage onto and the dragons are no more, replaced by the demonic fiery hound... she hits, and casts, and calls upon her Supernova as much as she can, but they don't even flinch... 

And then something tears and burns her, and suddenly she is feeling weak... She turns around and falls on her knees, and sees the little girl -the shame- with her wand raised, the dreaded dog by her side, and the very same smirk on her face... She won't be defeated by a mere child. She summons the last of her powers, preparing to rain hell onto the mere mortal's head...

... and then the black mist leaks out of the child...

... and the little silver blade embeddes itself right into the feared Ethereal Queen's temple, sending her limp form to the ground.

The figure laughs, black bat-like wings spread wide, admiring the throw, but then lets out a sigh.

- Iselia, Iselia, Iselia. Six minutes. It took me six minutes to beat you into the pulp, finishing you with the second weakest member of my party. You've said you'll "sate my lust for power", but I'm still feeling pretty hungry. A damn dissapointment, this is. Still, thanks for the power boost. Your little failure broke three lesser and two major seals, so I'm feeling much, much better... even got my body back for a short while! I'll come back later to play more, and I'll hope you show me what are you really capable of... 

The scalpel removes itself from the Queen's head and flies back to its master's hand. The creature strides out of the room, and Edge, giving the defeated Queen an apologetic look, motions everyone to follow.

- Well, Lymle. You did your best, so-

- So no more names, kay?

- Well, Chicken is still Chicken.

So, yeah, I'm feeling a little dissapointed. No challenge at all. Now, on with the regular update!

Myuria joined the 100% BT club, and everyone from the current timeline have passed the 90% mark!

Current stats:

Edge: 65%

Reimi: 100%

Faize: 48% 

Lymle: 98%

Bacchus: 100%

Meracle: 93%

Myuria: 100%

Sarah: 94%

Arumat: 95%

39/47 Trophies - 793/900 Battle Trophies - 339:00 Hours (+ 4:13 Hours)

Another update!

Now, this one is pretty text and format heavy... because I got really, really bored'n'twitchy and... uh, did something earlier than I initially wanted.

Detailed account is in the spoiler. #LoreBuilding

Main Ex. Journal Entry # 2801 \\ Personal Journal Entry #.... Unknown

Dimension CodeName: Star Ocean \\ Void Entry Tear: ║╝╬╪ - 767 \\ Current Timeline: Main

State of the Great Seal: 35% 

As of yesterday the majority of the lesser seals within my reach are broken. There are... 15 left? Maybe more? Nevertheless, the spell matrix of the still existing ones is infuriatingly complex. The Dispelling Rituals are extremely time and power consuming, and they sap my life force faster than I can refill it. They already have started to feel the impact... especially the boy

The remaining seals aren't strong enough anymore to bind me to the brat completely, but I still can't maintain the corpoeal form for more than a minute. I can't wait for the moment I'll be able to sever the Bind and leave this world. Thanks to the monotony of this place, I'm feeling incredibly bored. All grind and no play makes Net a dull... *sigh* So, I need to play then. Play. Fight. Play. Fight. Something... dangerous... Oh. Yes. We are going to visit royalty...

- Calnus, Recreation Room -

Edge Maverick was feeling nervous. The fact that there was no voice in his head and that Reimi, Lymle and Sarah, who also were summoned, were wearing the identical masks of worry on their faces raised his anxiety even higher. And when Arumat suddenly entered the room and smirked (what?), Edge barely resisted the urge to get up and run away. Eldarian spoke, and Edge froze. 

- Well, well. Now that all of you here, let's start the briefing, shall we?

He'll recognize that voice anywhere.

This is bad.

- What, are you wondering why I'm like this, golden boy? You may be the main player of the big picture, but you aren't the main player of this operation. Arumat, the Runt and the Chicken are.

- Hey, that 's not nice, kay?

- Sorry, Runt. Do well in this operation, prove your worth to me, and I'll stop calling you that. As much as it pains me to say so, you are very important in today's endeavor. ... We are going to the Dungeon. But, this time, we're going all the way down. All the way.

The journey down was relatively quick. They've nearly run out of the Stones near the end, but the timely appearance of Santa remedied the situation... although the voice still groaned and huffed when they've ran into the accursed crystals again at B19. 

Near the entrance of the isolated room of B20, for the first time during the whole descent, he spoke again.

- You have the gear, you have the skills, you have the instructions. If we're lucky, all will end in 10 minutes. Don't think. That's what I'm here for. 

The powerful presence draws closer, and she feels excited and interested, as she hasn't felt in a long time since being sealed here, in the Wandering Dungeon, with only beasts and ancient murals to keep her company. But then she sees the mere children - weaklings- enter, and the excitement is quickly swept away by dissapointment. Gabriel Celeste lost to the likes of you? - she scoffs. The power shifts in the air, and she feels like something is sneering back at her. It emanates from the boy, so she looks at him - well, if you made it this far, then your lust for strength has yet to be sated - and for the first time in eons, attacks...

She hits him as hard as she can, summoning more and more destruction as the time goes by, but he silently takes all the punishment, falls and rises again and again... She can swear that sometimes the stoic mask falls apart and, for a moment, the worm is smirking at her, and she is more and more enraged by such insolence...  She doesn't notice the ethereal dragons clawing at her, or when she suddenly has one more target to pour her rage onto and the dragons are no more, replaced by the demonic fiery hound... she hits, and casts, and calls upon her Supernova as much as she can, but they don't even flinch... 

And then something tears and burns her, and suddenly she is feeling weak... She turns around and falls on her knees, and sees the little girl -the shame- with her wand raised, the dreaded dog by her side, and the very same smirk on her face... She won't be defeated by a mere child. She summons the last of her powers, preparing to rain hell onto the mere mortal's head...

... and then the black mist leaks out of the child...

... and the little silver blade embeddes itself right into the feared Ethereal Queen's temple, sending her limp form to the ground.

The figure laughs, black bat-like wings spread wide, admiring the throw, but then lets out a sigh.

- Iselia, Iselia, Iselia. Six minutes. It took me six minutes to beat you into the pulp, finishing you with the second weakest member of my party. You've said you'll "sate my lust for power", but I'm still feeling pretty hungry. A damn dissapointment, this is. Still, thanks for the power boost. Your little failure broke three lesser and two major seals, so I'm feeling much, much better... even got my body back for a short while! I'll come back later to play more, and I'll hope you show me what are you really capable of... 

The scalpel removes itself from the Queen's head and flies back to its master's hand. The creature strides out of the room, and Edge, giving the defeated Queen an apologetic look, motions everyone to follow.

- Well, Lymle. You did your best, so-

- So no more names, kay?

- Well, Chicken is still Chicken.

So, yeah, I'm feeling a little dissapointed. No challenge at all. Now, on with the regular update!

Myuria joined the 100% BT club, and everyone from the current timeline have passed the 90% mark!

Current stats:

Edge: 65%

Reimi: 100%

Faize: 48% 

Lymle: 98%

Bacchus: 100%

Meracle: 93%

Myuria: 100%

Sarah: 94%

Arumat: 95%

39/47 Trophies - 793/900 Battle Trophies - 339:00 Hours (+ 4:13 Hours)

Nice work, the BTs are almost down to double digits :D.

Got hit with a very nasty stretch of the WD freezes.

Completed a clean WD run yesterday, got the last weapon and last recipe from Santa, killed EQ 4-wing form and decided to go deeper to fight the 6-wing form... soon after the EQ went into the raising Rush Mode, the PS3 decided it can't handle the flurry of special moves anymore and froze. So I've lost around 4 hours of progress.

So, today I've decided to run WD again... Went as far as B5. During the Geostone grind overshot a bit and Arumat triggered a freeze with 180% Dragon Roar. Ugh.

I run again, get as far as B7, the voltage jumps a bit because karma, and the PS3 turns off. One system check-database restore and three more hours later, I finally manage to redo everything I've lost yesterday: get the weapon and recipe again, descend to the B20, kill the 4-winged EQ again and this time, thanks Void, GTFO before something else happens.

Now, some misc. notes:

Freezes seem to trigger when the PS3 is forced to process many actions at once. Too many special moves at once can trigger a freeze, but the overlap of the special skill and the battle finish transition is the main offender. I've read that the ambush transition also can trigger this, but to me this never happened. Now, the frequent casting is much more likely to trigger a freeze than a single usage. So if you have a single enemy left, don't spam. Do one-two spaced Roars, if it lives, kill it with the regular attacks; if it dies, as long as the final Roar was at least 10 seconds apart from the other Roars, you should be safe. If the enemy ends up with less than a half HP after the first Roar, kill it with the scythe and don't tempt fate.

Now, one other anti-freeze measure is: after restarting the game, reload your save and save into the different slot. Can't say if it really works, but today it possibly helped me. Got no freeze after resaving, at least. 

When figthing the Queen, make sure to aggro her a lot with one character to lock her onto them even after they will faint. Using an Otherworld Cuisine on multiple party members messes up her targeting, so you'll be having trouble with keeping her attention on the characters you want and the anti-Supernova measure (Fainting Potion) won't help you because she'll start spamming it anyway. Abuse the shit out of the Perfect Ruch Combos, they hit for 1,1-1,4 million a combo and you'll be able to chain them one after another without giving EQ time to recover... provided you aren't me and won't mess up your timing one single time and get stuck in the long and boring game of tag. Getting the Rush Combo chain after that is the pain in the wings... and if you won't be able to restart it... better hope all these special moves won't trigger a freeze. 

So, still need to kill the 6-wing form three times. I think I'll manage to reduce the run time from three hours to two, even with the frequent crystal floors. Can't wait to be done with this.

Got hit with a very nasty stretch of the WD freezes.

Completed a clean WD run yesterday, got the last weapon and last recipe from Santa, killed EQ 4-wing form and decided to go deeper to fight the 6-wing form... soon after the EQ went into the raising Rush Mode, the PS3 decided it can't handle the flurry of special moves anymore and froze. So I've lost around 4 hours of progress.

So, today I've decided to run WD again... Went as far as B5. During the Geostone grind overshot a bit and Arumat triggered a freeze with 180% Dragon Roar. Ugh.

I run again, get as far as B7, the voltage jumps a bit because karma, and the PS3 turns off. One system check-database restore and three more hours later, I finally manage to redo everything I've lost yesterday: get the weapon and recipe again, descend to the B20, kill the 4-winged EQ again and this time, thanks Void, GTFO before something else happens.

Now, some misc. notes:

Freezes seem to trigger when the PS3 is forced to process many actions at once. Too many special moves at once can trigger a freeze, but the overlap of the special skill and the battle finish transition is the main offender. I've read that the ambush transition also can trigger this, but to me this never happened. Now, the frequent casting is much more likely to trigger a freeze than a single usage. So if you have a single enemy left, don't spam. Do one-two spaced Roars, if it lives, kill it with the regular attacks; if it dies, as long as the final Roar was at least 10 seconds apart from the other Roars, you should be safe. If the enemy ends up with less than a half HP after the first Roar, kill it with the scythe and don't tempt fate.

Now, one other anti-freeze measure is: after restarting the game, reload your save and save into the different slot. Can't say if it really works, but today it possibly helped me. Got no freeze after resaving, at least. 

When figthing the Queen, make sure to aggro her a lot with one character to lock her onto them even after they will faint. Using an Otherworld Cuisine on multiple party members messes up her targeting, so you'll be having trouble with keeping her attention on the characters you want and the anti-Supernova measure (Fainting Potion) won't help you because she'll start spamming it anyway. Abuse the shit out of the Perfect Ruch Combos, they hit for 1,1-1,4 million a combo and you'll be able to chain them one after another without giving EQ time to recover... provided you aren't me and won't mess up your timing one single time and get stuck in the long and boring game of tag. Getting the Rush Combo chain after that is the pain in the wings... and if you won't be able to restart it... better hope all these special moves won't trigger a freeze. 

So, still need to kill the 6-wing form three times. I think I'll manage to reduce the run time from three hours to two, even with the frequent crystal floors. Can't wait to be done with this.

Hate to hear that on the freezing  :(  Have you tried disabling the character voices? I read that someone (maybe on here even) that if you disable their voices then it really cuts down or maybe even eliminates the freezing. I've beaten EQ three times and been through the WD probably 6-7 others and haven't had any of the typical freezing problems using that method. 

Hate to hear that on the freezing  :(  Have you tried disabling the character voices? I read that someone (maybe on here even) that if you disable their voices then it really cuts down or maybe even eliminates the freezing. I've beaten EQ three times and been through the WD probably 6-7 others and haven't had any of the typical freezing problems using that method. 

Oh, I've turned the voices off right away, as soon as I've started playing, but as you can see, it didn't eleminate freezes completely. Turning the voices removes their data from the equasion, but there are still some other spots that can trigger the overload, like the dreaded skill-battle finish overlap. The degree of the danger can even be traced - the slower the skill animation is during the battle screen transition, the closer PS3 was to locking up.

Oh, I've turned the voices off right away, as soon as I've started playing, but as you can see, it didn't eleminate freezes completely. Turning the voices removes their data from the equasion, but there are still some other spots that can trigger the overload, like the dreaded skill-battle finish overlap. The degree of the danger can even be traced - the slower the skill animation is during the battle screen transition, the closer PS3 was to locking up.

That's what happened to me every time the game froze  -_- . Stupid skill animation  :spank: .

Yet another report from the depths of the Wandering Dungeon!

I've achieved one EQ kill yesterday, and planned to do one more today... but the closer I've got to the B20, the better I've felt - the dungeon was strangely "friendly" today, and the behavior of my PS3 led me to believe that there will be no freezes... so the 6-winged Queen got dunked on two times in a row, bringing me to the 5 feathers. As of today, I'm done with the WD in this timeline!

Now, some more things I've noticed today:

The best moment for launching end-battle Dragon Roars is when the hit counter dissapears. This way the skill animation plays way faster during the overlap. Often Arumat would finish the strike slightly slower during the ambushes, and really quickly during the end-battle transitions... talk about the change in speeds.

Any special skill can interrupt the Supernova. And nothing says "humiliation" like slamming the Queen in the face with the Perfect Rush Combo (I've finally gotten good at triggering these) when she starts casting it.

The fact that Arumat (when at full health) can take the Supernova in the face and still be standing with 10k HP after that is badass.  

As much as it pains me to say this, Chicken is really competent and does the healing and ressurecting with no problems on her own during the tightest spots, even when she is the only one standing. Today during the both battles just waiting for her to sort everything out paid off - I won't even need to do much item restocking.

When the whole party dies out, smart reserve switching can save everything. Even if the reserve has no equips at all. I wanted to panic at first, but got distracted with trolling EO's AI with all the switching.

Well, now that I can finally leave the WD behind, it's time for some actual progress. Plan to go to the 7SD tomorrow, get Lymle's "99999 damage with Fire Bolt" BT and kill Gabe two more times. After that, it's Item Creation time!

• Like 1

Yet another report from the depths of the Wandering Dungeon!

I've achieved one EQ kill yesterday, and planned to do one more today... but the closer I've got to the B20, the better I've felt - the dungeon was strangely "friendly" today, and the behavior of my PS3 led me to believe that there will be no freezes... so the 6-winged Queen got dunked on two times in a row, bringing me to the 5 feathers. As of today, I'm done with the WD in this timeline!

Now, some more things I've noticed today:

The best moment for launching end-battle Dragon Roars is when the hit counter dissapears. This way the skill animation plays way faster during the overlap. Often Arumat would finish the strike slightly slower during the ambushes, and really quickly during the end-battle transitions... talk about the change in speeds.

Any special skill can interrupt the Supernova. And nothing says "humiliation" like slamming the Queen in the face with the Perfect Rush Combo (I've finally gotten good at triggering these) when she starts casting it.

The fact that Arumat (when at full health) can take the Supernova in the face and still be standing with 10k HP after that is badass.  

As much as it pains me to say this, Chicken is really competent and does the healing and ressurecting with no problems on her own during the tightest spots, even when she is the only one standing. Today during the both battles just waiting for her to sort everything out paid off - I won't even need to do much item restocking.

When the whole party dies out, smart reserve switching can save everything. Even if the reserve has no equips at all. I wanted to panic at first, but got distracted with trolling EO's AI with all the switching.

Well, now that I can finally leave the WD behind, it's time for some actual progress. Plan to go to the 7SD tomorrow, get Lymle's "99999 damage with Fire Bolt" BT and kill Gabe two more times. After that, it's Item Creation time!

Nicely done, congrats :yay:.

Completed the Item Creation, netting myself the Arms Addict and World's Biggest Welch Fan!

So glad I won't need to endure the company of this squeaky nuisance any more. Now, back to the BTs again.

P.S. I've noticed that the Tatroi statue has changed only now. Looks pretty badass.

• Like 3

Completed the Item Creation, netting myself the Arms Addict and World's Biggest Welch Fan!

So glad I won't need to endure the company of this squeaky nuisance any more. Now, back to the BTs again.

P.S. I've noticed that the Tatroi statue has changed only now. Looks pretty badass.

That was one of my biggest worries. I was so happy when it unlocked :)

You are getting close

That was one of my biggest worries. I was so happy when it unlocked :)

You are getting close

I'm actually resisting the urge to return to the Aeos split and jump into the Faize timeline right now.... So many easy BTs... Want to get the Faize's ending out of the way too.

I'm actually resisting the urge to return to the Aeos split and jump into the Faize timeline right now.... So many easy BTs... Want to get the Faize's ending out of the way too.

I jumped around a lot to avoid getting bored. The scariest thing was that first save and making sure you saved on the right timeline and not the other one you were working on. :o

Nice, congrats :yay:.

I jumped around a lot to avoid getting bored. The scariest thing was that first save and making sure you saved on the right timeline and not the other one you were working on. :o

That's exactly why I'm working on one save file at a time. 

Still bitter from being denied the turbo kills due to the left stick on the controller refusing to work. I've tested it with other games, like LBP and Guided Fate Paradox, and the analog works great there, so it's all SO4's tricks. I think that the Powers of Light don't want me to cut corners. *shakes fists*

Well, at least only the left analog stick doesn't work, and the only thing I can't do is move on the field\in battle, so.... I've automated Edge's "Press button X times", "Jump X meters", Meracle's "Stay airborne X seconds" and all the hits, cutting some corners anyway. *evil laugh*

Still bitter from being denied the turbo kills due to the left stick on the controller refusing to work. I've tested it with other games, like LBP and Guided Fate Paradox, and the analog works great there, so it's all SO4's tricks. I think that the Powers of Light don't want me to cut corners. *shakes fists*

Well, at least only the left analog stick doesn't work, and the only thing I can't do is move on the field\in battle, so.... I've automated Edge's "Press button X times", "Jump X meters", Meracle's "Stay airborne X seconds" and all the hits, cutting some corners anyway. *evil laugh*

You can also get Sarah's 5,555 jumps that way. I did that by putting a weight on the jump button. Good thing I still have that old controller where the left stick is stuck pointing upward :dance:.

You can also get Sarah's 5,555 jumps that way. I did that by putting a weight on the jump button. Good thing I still have that old controller where the left stick is stuck pointing upward :dance:.

Oh, I've done that BT ages ago. The only things I need to do with her is the "Ressurect 999 times" BT and kick Satanail's ass.

Oh, I've done that BT ages ago. The only things I need to do with her is the "Ressurect 999 times" BT and kick Satanail's ass.

net, I saw you're close to hitting a milestone 2,000 are you saving SO4 for that precise one :) it would be straight baller yoooooooo.

but you do have hardcore gamer too, damn bro two good choices :highfive:

Edited by Behemoth Balls

net, I saw you're close to hitting a milestone 2,000 are you saving SO4 for that precise one :) it would be straight baller yoooooooo.

but you do have hardcore gamer too, damn bro two good choices :highfive:

Sure I am. Was planning to make SO4 my 30th plat, and after I've noticed how close to the 2000 I am, I've thought "that's it, I'm so going to combo this". I'm also saving Disgaea 4's Hardcore Gamer for #40, cause it is definitely the milestone material.

Sure I am. Was planning to make SO4 my 30th plat, and after I've noticed how close to the 2000 I am, I've thought "that's it, I'm so going to combo this". I'm also saving Disgaea 4's Hardcore Gamer for #40, cause it is definitely the milestone material.

Every 10th plat milestone will disappear after surpassing 50 plats, but the 1000th trophy milestones stay.

That's because I put lots of effort into carefully selecting some milestones and then they disappeared :(.

Well, it's highly unlikely I'll drag the SO4 plat behind me until #50 and I've kinda promised YaoiGod I'll do Disgaea 4 as #40, so... EH. 

My dear Resonance of Fate milestone will dissapear anyway. If it does, I don't really care about others not being visible in my profile... when I'll finish writing my ultimate Trophy Checklist \ Backlog \ Whatever I'll make sure to make the 10th plats and other important games pop out, no matter how limited my formatting skills will be.

Edited by NetEntity

Alright, I've hit the 90% BT mark! Tomorrow I'll embark on a long, torturous and grindy journey to complete the main timeline.

BTs left and the order I'm going to tackle them in:

Lymle-80: Defeat 999 scumbags 

Sarah-98: Ressurect an ally 999 times

Meracle-91: Pull off 200 Blindsides

Meracle-99: Pull off 1000 Blindsides

Arumat-58: Pull off 1000 Blindsides

Arumat-89: Defeat 15000 enemies 

Arumat-98: Defeat 30000 enemies

Meracle-69: Steal a weapon

Sarah-88: Defeat Satanail

Sarah-100: Defeat Satanail within five minutes

Wish me luck.

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 2

Alright, I've hit the 90% BT mark! Tomorrow I'll embark on a long, torturous and grindy journey to complete the main timeline.

BTs left and the order I'm going to tackle them in:

Lymle-80: Defeat 999 scumbags 

Sarah-98: Ressurect an ally 999 times

Meracle-91: Pull off 200 Blindsides

Meracle-99: Pull off 1000 Blindsides

Arumat-58: Pull off 1000 Blindsides

Arumat-89: Defeat 15000 enemies 

Arumat-98: Defeat 30000 enemies

Meracle-69: Steal a weapon

Sarah-88: Defeat Satanail

Sarah-100: Defeat Satanail within five minutes

Wish me luck.

Nicely done, good luck with the remaining BTs :yay:.