Treasure Hunter, Rollercoaster, Very Fast Unobtainable?

ff_pennysticks

I have had my eye on this game since it was released for the Vita and even with 80 or so owners showing here on PSNP after being released for about two months, I am surprised that no one has registered the trophies of Treasure Hunter, Rollercoaster, or Very Fast as completed. 

Are these trophies unobtainable, extremely difficult to achieve but possible, or is the game so boring no one has bothered?

• 2 years later...
On 6/1/2015 at 4:12 PM, ff_pennysticks said:

I have had my eye on this game since it was released for the Vita and even with 80 or so owners showing here on PSNP after being released for about two months, I am surprised that no one has registered the trophies of Treasure Hunter, Rollercoaster, or Very Fast as completed. 

Are these trophies unobtainable, extremely difficult to achieve but possible, or is the game so boring no one has bothered?

Treasure Hunter: You need to find all the sparks in the levels (2 per level which means 32 in total). Some of them are extremely well hidden and hard to get but the good thing is: Once collected they will stay collected, no matter if you die, quit the game or even start a new story. There's a youtube video showing all the sparks. Frustration factor 9/10

Rollercoaster: Not tried yet but speedruns in this game are really tough due to the fucked up mechanics imo.

Very fast: Did several tried on the very first stage but not got it yet. You need to get around 40 seconds which means a perfect run using shortcuts, perfect mechanics and precise movements. On later stages the DEV is flying over almost every obstacle which never worked for me on the Vita. So yes, very hard to get.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im working on the "rollercoaster" trophy already beat the time req on s3l3 my best time was 49.xxx but still no trophy. Deleted my save and game data started from zero and again no trophy. The race time shows my best time online saved is 52.xxx i done it on normal mode and also race mode. Anybody got the same problem or know what to do?

20 hours ago, fino_hun said:

Im working on the "rollercoaster" trophy already beat the time req on s3l3 my best time was 49.xxx but still no trophy. Deleted my save and game data started from zero and again no trophy. The race time shows my best time online saved is 52.xxx i done it on normal mode and also race mode. Anybody got the same problem or know what to do?

The rollercoaster level you need to do is unlocked after collecting all the lost sparks. It's on the stage select screen at the far right after all the 'race' levels :)

• Like 1

On 8/2/2017 at 7:14 PM, jimbob12345678 said:

The rollercoaster level you need to do is unlocked after collecting all the lost sparks. It's on the stage select screen at the far right after all the 'race' levels :)

Just got 57,86 on this level :) Any level suggestions for beating the DEV? Couldn't do it in the first one.

On 8/8/2017 at 7:17 PM, jimbob12345678 said:

Afraid not, I did it on the first level :P

I guess you thought the first level has to be the easiest huh? :D I will try again or just play through the game again and see which level im feeling most comfortable with. 

Edit: Got it after 30 minutes :)

Edited by dwproject

15 hours ago, mking_63 said:

I got the Very Fast trophy fairly easily on the first level using the sweet floor hack from this video of the PC version. You can do it on the Vita, the trick seems to be when you hit the wall as melted ice, turn into an air bubble then immediately turn into solid ice again. Good Luck!

Hide contents

awesome find, dude. Thanks a lot :D

EDIT: got it a few seconds ago. 26.22. 1st in global leaderboard. AAHAHAHAHAH.

Edited by APCGrayLocked

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.08.2017 at 5:40 AM, mking_63 said:

I got the Very Fast trophy fairly easily on the first level using the sweet floor hack from this video of the PC version. You can do it on the Vita, the trick seems to be when you hit the wall as melted ice, turn into an air bubble then immediately turn into solid ice again. Good Luck!

Hide contents

got it few mins ago. It also worked to me with fireball version rather than bubble. Just after melted ice cube splashes the wall turn into fireball (circle) and almost immediately follow hy square. I think big speed also matters somehow?

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 6:40 AM, Metal Slime King said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just got the trophy. Thank you :)

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Just wanted to say thanks for the video, got my trophy just now. However, I should point out that if you beat both Mr Smooth and the dev at the same time, you'll only get the trophy for Mr Smooth.

I got under 31 seconds on my first attempt doing this, which should have popped both trophies, but it only gave me Mr Smooth (along with the trophies for beating a level with under 30 moves, under 60 seconds, and gold medal).

Then I tried to beat my high score to see if it would trigger it, but it didn't. I had to delete my save progress and beat Mr Smooth but not the dev, then another run beating the dev for the trophy!

Hope the rest of the game is decent and hope the rollercoaster trophy isn't too annoying either!

• Like 1