PES or FIFA?

radiogun

Which do you prefer PES or FIFA?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. PES or FIFA?

Well FIFA has been better game for Basically the whole time, but since the latest games PES is much better. Personally I like both, FIFA has more licenses, whilst PES has the official license for The big Europe tournaments

Well FIFA has been better game for Basically the whole time, but since the latest games PES is much better. Personally I like both, FIFA has more licenses, whilst PES has the official license for The big Europe tournaments

You have to wonder how much longer PES will hold those licenses now that Konami is basically focusing on Mobile. If FIFA ever got those licenses that would mean the end of PES in my opinion. 

I tend to play Pes way more than FIFA, the IA is more fun on the Japanese franchise, and since I hate playing Online that is the only thin I care about, but when I play with friends I rather go with Fifa, 3 vs 3 on the same console is way to fun!,  although PES nowadays can't be even consider a game, its more like a Beta, it is so unpolished...

He probably means that soccer is a pretty snooze-friendly sport. I'd be more interested in soccer if it was more like this:

To each their own, but in my opinion soccer is much more entertaining then most American sports but thats just preference. Baseball is extremely boring to watch, and football has way too many breaks in between plays to keep me interested. 

• Like 2

Hard to say.

FIFA because of licenses of teams and features.

PES because of the Japanese team and European cups.

But if this question is which game I would buy if I had to, I would probably go for PES as it has easier online trophies if some are present.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

FIFA all day.

*Football.

"Football"? Which one, because there's 7 kinds of "football"? Association football? American gridiron football? Canadian gridiron football? Australian rules football? Rugby league football? Rugby union football? Gaelic football? If you're going to correct my English, at least specify which one you mean. Your generic "football" term is just as incorrect as saying "soccer", except I've taken the time out of my day at least to specify which kind.

• Like 1

I use to like PES until 2008 came out, then it went down hill from there. I support FIFA now as it's the more logical and better option. I'll wait for PES 16 but if their going to doing what they did to PES 15 and the X1 again, they can just forget it. 

Was always a PES player up until around PES6, then it just seemed to be stalling and was unable to keep up with FIFA. Haven't played a PES game since, but have heard good things about the latest one's. Might eventually go back and see the difference.  :)

I've always played FIFA - only PES game I had was 2008 and I didn't think it was that great. Yes it was different but I still prefer FIFA.  Don't tend to buy the games every year though as I feel they're too similar to buy year in year out.

"Football"? Which one, because there's 7 kinds of "football"? Association football? American gridiron football? Canadian gridiron football? Australian rules football? Rugby league football? Rugby union football? Gaelic football? If you're going to correct my English, at least specify which one you mean. Your generic "football" term is just as incorrect as saying "soccer", except I've taken the time out of my day at least to specify which kind.

The that requires both a spherical ball and feet. 

• Like 1