XCOM 2 has been Announced

MafiaBrett

Woot! Strategy fans rejoice a official sequel to XCOM Enemy Unknown. IGN was the source.

Gameplay reveal will be at E3. But I'm pretty confident the game should be good! As long as they don't dumb the game down for casuals/general audience.

Btw, I made a mistake and didn't know Unreleased games was PS4 sub-forum. XCOM 2 is suppose to be a PC exclusive. If I can have a mod switch this over to PC? Thanks.

Edited by MafiaBrett
  • Like 1

Yeah! and considering their first announcement they might include some deep (and maybe psychological) story that fits. Who knows? either way this is going to be a blast!  :dance: 

I loved XCOM Enemy Unknown. Easily one of my favorite platinums.

Yeah It kinda sucks that XCOM 2 will be PC exclusive at launch but that doesn't mean it won't come to PS4 at a later date *fingers crossed* either way I'll be getting on PC and would again for PS4.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Got the first one through PS+, never got around to it (my HDD is too limited, should have gotten 1tb), friend told me to ashame and get it. Bought retail version and it's still wrapped, among huge pile of other titles.  <_< I guess this is good topic to ask people to encourage me to try it, right?

Got the first one through PS+, never got around to it (my HDD is too limited, should have gotten 1tb), friend told me to ashame and get it. Bought retail version and it's still wrapped, among huge pile of other titles.  <_< I guess this is good topic to ask people to encourage me to try it, right?

Definitely! If you love strategy games, especially turn based then you'll love XCOM. The final mission is brutal even on normal difficulty and requires you to plan ahead if you want to make it a lot easier on you.