Bloody Fingers and Broken Controllers: Let's Play Cloudberry Kingdom

I'm up to level 82 right now, might play some more in a few hours. 

I'd quite like to see a no. of deaths column as well tbh and I'll start it off by saying I've had 200 deaths! Lol. I reckon at least 100 of those came in the last 15 levels I've done as well so I expect that to increase exponentially as the levels progress.

I'm up to level 82 right now, might play some more in a few hours. 

I'd quite like to see a no. of deaths column as well tbh and I'll start it off by saying I've had 200 deaths! Lol. I reckon at least 100 of those came in the last 15 levels I've done as well so I expect that to increase exponentially as the levels progress.

Maaaaan I'm already at 475 deaths, that Noob trophy will be unlocked quickly for me dood xD

• Like 1

Maaaaan I'm already at 475 deaths, that Noob trophy will be unlocked quickly for me dood xD

Hahaha, I was aiming for 1 death a level, which I was on about until around level 60, then I had a couple of levels where I repeatedly died and got impatient. :P

Updated with all current information.  Sounds like everybody is having fun.  I had my first death around level 28, then I'd get one every 5-6 levels, now it's more often.  77 was a pita for sure.

Got to 121, chapter 4 cutscenes lulz. I'm at 717 deaths now.

Edit: I was wondering why this was so high and then remembered I tried out arcade last night. You have a fixed number of lives but every 10 gems you get an extra. You also get a score multiplier every time you perfect all the gems, and at the end of each level. I was at over 350k and hadn't been playing that long, I just needed to go to bed. The 500k trophy should be a piece of cake, we'll have to see about the 1.5mil though. You also unlock the new modes and characters the farther you go in each mode.

Edited by Hemiak

Got to 121, chapter 4 cutscenes lulz. I'm at 717 deaths now.

Edit: I was wondering why this was so high and then remembered I tried out arcade last night. You have a fixed number of lives but every 10 gems you get an extra. You also get a score multiplier every time you perfect all the gems, and at the end of each level. I was at over 350k and hadn't been playing that long, I just needed to go to bed. The 500k trophy should be a piece of cake, we'll have to see about the 1.5mil though. You also unlock the new modes and characters the farther young onion each mode.

jeah i got 500k trophy on second attempt. i think 1.5 mil is doable if i die not that often so multiplier remains longer. last mode (hyprid mode i think) you have to reach stage 50... you have multiskillz like bouncy+ phasing bob , switching every stage -> against the time. i dont know if im able to beat that trophy. ^^  Game makes more fun than expected . Sad that many ppl skip it because of completion rate .

238  :) phew some are very frustrating .  it is just like a rythm game ... you have find perfect rythm and learn it alot .  later you cant react to that what you see coming :) ....  everyone is much faster than me .... some stages took me 1h ....

I finally started this today. I didn't get very far, but I hope to change that in the near future.

Level - 30

Deaths - 103 (killed myself a bunch of times for the watch a replay of a stage you died fifty times on trophy)

Trophy Percentage - 14%

Level 161. Played some arcade, for a bit. Got ~1.2m on my first elimination run with Jetbob. I'm trying to unlock the ship because that apparently makes the invisible elim trophy slightly easier. I then went for level 25 with bounce bob and then had to blow like 20 lives because I didn't want to keep playing with him. I'm now at about 1250 deaths.

I'm feeling so depressed right now. I got to level 269 last night and when I went to play today all my progress was gone! It already happened 4 or 5 times before, sometimes it still showed my statistics but the level progress was reseted, and other times both progress and statistics were gone. Everytime it happened all I had to do to fix it was to start chapter 1 again and all my progress returned, but it seems it's gone for good this time.

I guess all I can do is start all over, I can't believe I will have to play level 266 again, it was the most annoying level so far.

My suggestion.... ALWAYS back up your save file when you stop playing.

EDIT: I have restored an old back up file I created when I first had this glitch but it still glitched when I started the game, now I'm back at level 217 but I don't know if I should continue from this file or start all over in case this file is corrupted somehow.

Edited by RangyRV

Only got to level 90 yesterday at a total of 526 deaths dood. Gotten addicted to OlliOlli 2 once again and want to try to make that my next plat so I'll probably only be putting in a little bit of progress on Cloudberry Kingdom a day while I go for that plat.

1)olliolli 2 is on my todo list too :) is it fun?  i take it slow with cloudberry too, little progress every day is good pace . i have next 3 weeks to many tests at university ;(

2)OffTopic: who is that cute girl in your signature? (girl with bunny ears?)

I'm feeling so depressed right now. I got to level 269 last night and when I went to play today all my progress was gone! It already happened 4 or 5 times before, sometimes it still showed my statistics but the level progress was reseted, and other times both progress and statistics were gone. Everytime it happened all I had to do to fix it was to start chapter 1 again and all my progress returned, but it seems it's gone for good this time.

I guess all I can do is start all over, I can't believe I will have to play level 266 again, it was the most annoying level so far.

EDIT: I have restored an old back up file I created when I first had this glitch but it still glitched when I started the game, now I'm back at level 217 but I don't know if I should continue from this file or start all over in case this file is corrupted somehow.

Wow that is bad , thx for the info , i will upload my save file now after every progress in story . dont want to do some stages again.

Dang that sucks dood, hope the old save works out for you so don't have to start all the way over.

1)olliolli 2 is on my todo list too :) is it fun?  i take it slow with cloudberry too, little progress every day is good pace . i have next 3 weeks to many tests at university ;(

2)OffTopic: who is that cute girl in your signature? (girl with bunny ears?)

Wow that is bad , thx for the info , i will upload my save file now after every progress in story . dont want to do some stages again.

1.) OlliOlli 2 is a lot of fun dood, definitely recommend it. Ah yes the university life with all kinds of tests, Good luck with your tests 

2.) Her name is Kochin and she is from the game "Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines" (that is the trophy card image for the game dood)

1.) OlliOlli 2 is a lot of fun dood, definitely recommend it. Ah yes the university life with all kinds of tests, Good luck with your tests 

2.) Her name is Kochin and she is from the game "Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines" (that is the trophy card image for the game dood)

Oh ok, thx , i thought this is a custom design :)  header of this game looks so diffrent from style . :)

I played a little bit more of Cloudberry Kingdom today and realized that I'm worse at the game than I thought I was going to be.

Level - 54

Deaths - 222

Trophy Percentage - 14%

Edit: I finally beat level 54, then got stuck on level 62 for over ten minutes. I think I'm done for the night.

Level - 63

Deaths - 280

Trophy Percentage - 14%

Edited by jem12345

Level 77*!!!!! B) :D B)

*With 556 deaths, but we really don't have to talk about that... (I really hope that includes Player 2's deaths)

This game is not really made for co-op. I tried playing with my little brother, but the flies and other objects would disappear when I jumped on them so he was a lost cause. Unless both players and perfectly in-synch, it's impossible. He gave up after thirty levels declaring the 'game wasn't for kids' (He's 7 :P )

And I'm pretty sure Claptrap somehow managed to DJ one of those songs because all I can hear of it is 'unce unce unce unce' :blink: 

I played a bunch of arcade tonight shooting for the 1.5 mil. I'm consistently getting in the 1.2-1.3 mil range, just can't quite keep my multiplier up long enough. Got the level 20 while invisible trophy first attempt. Then powered through chapter 5.

Level 201

1689 deaths

2 more trophies earned, I'll do updates tomorrow after my system synchs.

Edit: I was totally surprised by the music at first, but it really fits the game. However it does get slightly repetitive after a while.

Edited by Hemiak

I played a bunch of arcade tonight shooting for the 1.5 mil. I'm consistently getting in the 1.2-1.3 mil range, just can't quite keep my multiplier up long enough. Got the level 20 while invisible trophy first attempt. Then powered through chapter 5.

Level 201

1689 deaths

2 more trophies earned, I'll do updates tomorrow after my system synchs.

Edit: I was totally surprised by the music at first, but it really fits the game. However it does get slightly repetitive after a while.

Yeah music is fine , but when you try a stage for 1-2 hours and the music circles same few songs again and again and again ..... i turned music off and hear my own music :) only because of the repeating.

• Like 1