Bloody Fingers and Broken Controllers: Let's Play Cloudberry Kingdom

Just finished 250, apparently you can't watch replays during chapter 7. I had to go back to an earlier chapter to get the 'Look what I did" trophy. That puts me at 90% and now the only one left is Shenanigans!

Just finished 250, apparently you can't watch replays during chapter 7. I had to go back to an earlier chapter to get the 'Look what I did" trophy. That puts me at 90% and now the only one left is Shenanigans!

You get a replay on 252 I think, not sure why but that's what I did anyway

Still on stage 242.. no with 71% trophy completion. I'm only going for "My Beard is Impenetrable" & "Double-Clutch" trophies now, does anybody have tips on the double clutch one?

I'm not enjoying this game on singleplayer but multiplayer it's lots of fun!

@OP: I will check my death count soon :P

Still on stage 242.. no with 71% trophy completion. I'm only going for "My Beard is Impenetrable" & "Double-Clutch" trophies now, does anybody have tips on the double clutch one?

I'm not enjoying this game on singleplayer but multiplayer it's lots of fun!

@OP: I will check my death count soon :P

Double clutch

use the spaceship. I tried it with jetpack bob 3 times and got 1.2-1.3mil every time. When I used spaceship I got my 1.5 and had 40+ lives left.

Edited by Hemiak

Everyone updated with current stats.  Our two members who have reached 319 are in bold and underlined.

I would join this but not much point since there's only a week left :P

Join the party man(or woman), the more the merrier.  If people are still having fun and want to continue I'll keep this thread open as long as there is interest.

• Like 3

Everyone updated with current stats.  Our two members who have reached 319 are in bold and underlined.

Join the party man(or woman), the more the merrier.  If people are still having fun and want to continue I'll keep this thread open as long as there is interest.

Man, and sure! I'll get started tonight then and post my progress :3

UPDATE: Level 318, 4640 deaths, no trophy progress. Hype is real, i'll be #4 these days, hopefully before the week ends ^^

EDIT: Level 319, 4676, deaths!

So what do you say? Do you think you are going to beat 319 any time soon? Since I reached 319 I stopped playing, I have so many games to play and I didn't feel like spending like a month just to beat this single level.

So what do you say? Do you think you are going to beat 319 any time soon? Since I reached 319 I stopped playing, I have so many games to play and I didn't feel like spending like a month just to beat this single level.

Learned around 50% of the level, i am sure that i will do it :) the hardest part to 100% Cloudberry Kingdom is not surrendering ;) HOPEFULLY by sunday i have finished 319 and maybe 320 since 319 is way harder kuz Wheelie Bob.

Okay so done my first attempt. Was aiming to reach chapter 2 but I think I've raged enough for today.

On level 77 with what I assume is a shockingly bad 687 deaths, and trophy progress 9%

Started as a fun little challenging game, ended up raging at the recent levels though ;-; Level 69 and 76 are the two I struggled with most.

Also with the bouncy variant, I swear sometimes I'm pressing X but it's not jumping - that's probably what made me rage the most. Either way I won't be playing this game often as its probably not good for my sanity.

Edited by Akira-chan

For those who reach 319 (this might work on other levels too), use klear clothes, this has helped me greatly showing me what kills me halfway and its a fireball that appears out of nowhere lol, now to figure what im doing wrong to proceed :P

I played a little before getting invite to an absolutely disastrous Tomb Raider session. Probably finished about 3 more levels.

A few updates to the main page

-Added in Akira

-Removed 3 members who haven't posted since signing up.

Added trophies as follows

-Platinum - finish everything (none yet)

-Gold - reach 300

-Silver - complete chapter 6 (level 240: end of main story)

-Bronze - complete chapter 4 (level 160: the halfway point of story mode)

Edited by Hemiak

• 2 weeks later...

Whelp, almost two full weeks since my last post. Has everybody moved on to other projects or are people still working on this? I haven't played in a while and my ps+ runs out later today. Anybody still want this the thead open?

Edited by Hemiak

Whelp, almost two full weeks since my last post. Has everybody moved on to other projects or are people still working on this? I haven't played in a while and my ps+ runs put later today. Anybody still want this the thead open?

I rarely play this but I think it should be left open personally ^^