Bloody Fingers and Broken Controllers: Let's Play Cloudberry Kingdom

So I played some Arcade tonight. Earned 4 more trophies.

Cut the Cord (easy)

End of Infinity(just keep playing)

Jack of All Heroes(2nd try)

and...

DOUBLE CLUTCH!! aka 1.5 mil

This was actually not nearly as hard as I was making it. I read a pretty good trick to try and I'll post it in a spoiler if you want help.

Use The space ship. I know it sounds weird, and I was skeptical but it really made this trophy a breeze. I lost my multiplier a few times early but once you get into the swing of it it's pretty mellow. The good thing is I never lost more than 2-3 lives on any one level, so I hit 1.5 mil and still had over 35 lives. Enjoy

Here is a tip for getting the Did You See That? trophy (level 20 while invisible.)

Customize bob to be clear, then remove his hat and cape (not sure if this is necessary) Again, use the space ship, you can see the outline and the rocket fire coming out the back so it's actually quite easy.

Edited by Hemiak

I've set up a few trophies for the trophy league I'm in. I'm one level away from beating chapter 2 and have the jetpack unlocked in arcade mode for the invisible trophy.

Level - 80

Deaths - 513 (I got over 50 deaths on level 77)

Trophy Percentage - 19%

Just finished chapter 4, wow some of the levels in that one kicked my ass lol. Got 612 deaths altogether now. And I'm on 19%trophies. :)

Loved the spaceship section though, they were easy. 

do you mean all spaceships stages? because that "whole screen is full with flies" stage was soooo aweful ....  i dont like spaceship controll, everytime i press left to break, i cant smoothly controll up und down.  am i the only one with that problem? ^^

do you mean all spaceships stages? because that "whole screen is full with flies" stage was soooo aweful ....  i dont like spaceship controll, everytime i press left to break, i cant smoothly controll up und down.  am i the only one with that problem? ^^

All 10 in that chapter yeh. I've played a few shmups too which helps I think.

i just beat 244 ..... nononono i dont think i will get much further . i m getting so pissed after 2 h dieing .....maybe i try getting further next week , but im just not good enough for that game .....  every one with 250+ -> my respect is yours.

I dont give up yet , but i think it will be soon.

Edited by Xionx

I'm playing this game really slowly compared to everyone else. The 80s took me a while because Fat Bob sucks. I'll probably play some more later tonight, but here's my progress for now:

Level - 93

Deaths - 459

Trophy Percentage - 33%

Progress report:

Currently at level 295, died 6190 times (948 deaths just at level 290).

Wow this dedication and patience is awesome :) you have best chance here to beat it i think :) high respect

I'm playing this game really slowly compared to everyone else. The 80s took me a while because Fat Bob sucks. I'll probably play some more later tonight, but here's my progress for now:

Level - 93

Deaths - 459

Trophy Percentage - 33%

Play it in your speed :) rushing without having fun makes that game very fast frustrating and you stop trying to progress.

I haven't played in a day or two as I was approaching my 4k milestone, but I'll get some levels done tonight.

i haven´t played too, because i progress in my country rank very fast at  the moment , i dont wanna miss this opportunity. (my trophy goals are focused around ranking in leaderboards).  But i see Cloudberry more as a nearby project :) and it is so much fun to do it wirh you all together:).

• Like 2

I made it a little bit further since my last post. Level 100 was a challenge, but after that, I was speeding through the game for a while (until Fat Bob came back). Now that just about everyone has used most if not all of the Bobs at least once, I'm curious to know which Bob is everyone's favorite/least favorite. My favorite is Jetman Bob, while my least favorite is obviously Fat Bob.

Level - 112

Deaths - 542

Trophy Percentage - 33%

Boxbob is annoying, but phasing bob is nightmare for me. the hitbox is changing so fast , high you can jump , etc .....im glad he was not that often.  i love jetpack bob ....   double jump is also cool but it is annoying when he use double jump 1 frame befor hitting a Fly -.-

Box Bob's one of the only Bob's I haven't used yet. Is he really that bad?

He doesn't walk. You have to jump everywhere, which makes adjusting really difficult on the tighter stages. The absolute worst was getting a phasing BOXBOB on a hybrid Rush level 48 and thinking my run was over. Got through that with less than a second left, finished level 50 with almost 8 seconds :/

This thread is very cool and I would like to join. I have not played this game yet but I'll update as soon as I progress :) Have played many "impossible" games and like to complete them.

Sounds good. I'll add you to the first page when you give your first update. Welcome aboard.

Just done the last 2 chapters of the story. I found chapter 5, except for level 195, really easy tbh. However the difficulty completely ramps up in chapter 6 :o

I had 855 deaths at level 200, got my Noob trophy on level 217 and ended up finishing level 240 with a massive 2822 deaths. :/ #scrub :P

I just reached level 313 and something got me worried. I went to check my statistics and it says I have completed just 308 levels, not 312. I only hope it doesn't glitch my trophy (if I ever manage to beat level 320).

Also, it seems I've found a solution for my save file corruption problem. Actually, the save file doesn't get corrupted, it is the game that for some reason doesn't load it, when this happens my game starts to freeze on menus and when loading a level or cutscene. When this happens, the only way I found to fix it is to reinstall the game, when I do the game loads the save file correctly again.

Wow this dedication and patience is awesome :) you have best chance here to beat it i think :) high respect

Thanks man, I always wanted to try to get this so rare trophy, I'm glad I can try now that the game came to Plus (for some reason I was not willing to pay for it lol).

I just reached level 313 and something got me worried. I went to check my statistics and it says I have completed just 308 levels, not 312. I only hope it doesn't glitch my trophy (if I ever manage to beat level 320).

Also, it seems I've found a solution for my save file corruption problem. Actually, the save file doesn't get corrupted, it is the game that for some reason doesn't load it, when this happens my game starts to freeze on menus and when loading a level or cutscene. When this happens, the only way I found to fix it is to reinstall the game, when I do the game loads the save file correctly again.

Thanks man, I always wanted to try to get this so rare trophy, I'm glad I can try now that the game came to Plus (for some reason I was not willing to pay for it lol).

I noticed that when I had a quick look at 241 earlier it said I'd only done 239. Like you say hopefully it's no issue. :/

Maybe tonnes of people have this trophy but it's glitched for almost all of them. :P

Sitting down to play a few levels for the first time in a couple days. I'm hoping to finish chapter 6 tonight.  I'll probably back up my save and go for "My beard is impenetrable" after that and before beginning "The Masochist".