Bloody Fingers and Broken Controllers: Let's Play Cloudberry Kingdom

I noticed that when I had a quick look at 241 earlier it said I'd only done 239. Like you say hopefully it's no issue. :/

Maybe tonnes of people have this trophy but it's glitched for almost all of them. :P

I was wondering if this has something to do with those stuffs we buy to make the level easier. I only started to use them around level 300, maybe the game doesn't count a level as completed if we buy them...

I was wondering if this has something to do with those stuffs we buy to make the level easier. I only started to use them around level 300, maybe the game doesn't count a level as completed if we buy them...

Nope I don't think so. I haven't bought anything yet. Not sure why it is? 

I noticed that when I had a quick look at 241 earlier it said I'd only done 239. Like you say hopefully it's no issue. :/

Maybe tonnes of people have this trophy but it's glitched for almost all of them. :P

Haha :) , no i dont think this is a issue. If there is a person (or tonnes of people) beating that games without trophy , i can guarantee they would make huge noise in Forums/ internet.

Haha :) , no i dont think this is a issue. If there is a person (or tonnes of people) beating that games without trophy , i can guarantee they would make huge noise in Forums/ internet.

Yup, I don't really think it's an issue either, was just messing about. As you say I'm sure if people were having that trophy glitch on them they would be making quite a fuss about it. :)

Lol. After probably 100+ deaths I beat 206, then 207 was probably 40 deaths, and then 208-217 was probably less than 30 combined. Then I went and played basketball, and watches some TV with the wife. I'll definitely finish chapter 6 tonight.

Just finished 240 (Ch 6) 2821 deaths total (It counts your arcade deaths as well).  It's funny, I still don't have the trophy for watching a 50 death replay.  You only get to replay every 10th level, and I always seem to fly past them.  240 only had 19 deaths and it was the worst xx0 level so far. But level 232!!! (OMG) I easily had 100+ deaths.  I then proceeded to beat 233, 234, and 235 with 4 deaths total. :/  I'll probably back up my save tomorrow and give 'My Beard is Impenetrable' a couple shots.

Got My Beard Is Impenetrable during my lunch break. Ran through the first chapter twice, them backed up my save and deleted it. Took me about 45 min and several restarts. It only takes about 6-7 minutes to do all 40 levels, I just had a bunch of stupid deaths where I was rushing or just plain not paying attention. I think that puts me at 85% trophy completion. I'll probably budget 30 min a night for working on chapter 7.

Wow great job RangyRV. Im on 206 now. 42% trophies. ~1500 deaths. Are you able to purchase upgrades for level 319?

Thank you! And yeah, upgrades are still avaliable, but the path guide only show you half of the level, this happens to any level longer than usual. But even with the upgrades the level still a pain, because it requires inhuman precision (it's a pixel and miliseconds matter).

• Like 1

Finally completed level 77. Finally broke down and got the slow motion upgrade... And then the path finder upgrade when the slow motion wasn't enough. I'm up to level 78 with 707 deaths and 14% trophy percentage :P

EDIT: Played a little more this morning and got to level 93 with 808 deaths and 19% trophy percentage

Edited by Kittet3

Everything updated through now.  I've been away from this for a couple days.  Will probably return after the THL season ends.  I've fallen in love with Tomb Raider and am fully enjoying playing the single player right now.

• Like 1

Well my 1st update: Chapter 7, stage 243, 42% trophies, take in note that i earned the "Noob" trophy early lol 2468 deads making me the MLG of this just for fun competitionemoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28

I got rekked by your deadcount! stage 232 now with 57% trophies. I think I'm almost finished with chapter 6 :).  I bought a couple of power-ups already, they are getting more expensive every time :P

Small edit: Stage 242 with 66% trophy completion. And the power-ups reset every level I think.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

I finally came back to this game after about a week. I finished chapter 3 today but died over 100 times trying to beat the last six levels. I wonder how much further I can go.

Level - 121

Deaths - 768

Trophy Percentage - 33%

i take a break from this game , i hove no patience for that kind of games at the moment.  i startet giana sisters and i think i can beat it , but not at the moment ^^ .  i go back to D3 ultimate evil and level my last 2 classes to 70 ^^  its more chill and easier xD .

I've put a bit of time into this the past day, so I've done all the arcade trophies now and moved from level 240 to 254. My trophies are now on 80% I forgot to check my deaths, but lets just pretend I didn't die at all the whole time. ;)

didnt die at all? hmm yes sounds legit ^^ ..... is the hybrid arcade lvl 50 hard? i mean are stages random or always same if you restart?

didnt die at all? hmm yes sounds legit ^^ ..... is the hybrid arcade lvl 50 hard? i mean are stages random or always same if you restart?

I know it does. ;) And nope, it was really easy actually, I did it on my first try so I don't know if they're random or not but I'd guess they are tbh. The levels are super short just collect the gems each time and you shouldn't have much problem. Boxbob is slow though. :/

It's completely random. I was too cautious my first attempt and ran out of time around 35. 2nd try I just Rush'ed and other than getting a phasing BOXBOB it was cake.

Like Zajac said, grab the gems, but if you miss one don't mess around picking it up, just keep going.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1