Official PSNP Song Vote VI

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road
    • #2 Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All
    • #3 T.M. Revolution - Heart of the Sword
    • #4 The Mighty RAW - Go Go Power Rangers
    • #5 DWB feat. Fade - One Reason
    • #6 Lia & Maeda Jun - My Soul, Your Beats!
    • #7 Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Battlecry
    • #8 John Williams - Star Wars Main Theme
    • #9 Ai Kayano - Oracion
    • #10 Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
    • #11 Hiroiaki Tominaga - Sono Chi no Sadame
    • #12 Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Remix
    • #13 Jin Hashimoto: Stand Proud - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening III
    • #14 Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana
    • #15 NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (Cover)
    • #16 Ogawa Mika - Again
    • #17 Yousei Teikoku - Fantasy Mythology
    • #18 Katja Liljestrand - Alfred J. Kwak Opening
    • #19 Sweet Arms - Date A Live
    • #20 Gustavo Santaolalla - The Last of Us
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever You Think is Fun to Listen to)
    • Song with Lyrics (Limited Lyrics as well, Example Techno)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

I'm just now noticing not a single blue lettered member voted for me.  :huh:

It's like...the premium members are trying to send me a sign.  :|  

Join the Premium Members, you know you want to. 

Come Luk..... Avatar_of_Battle, join us ;)

So how is everyone doing?

Much better than yesterday! I'm getting too old to stay up till dawn :/

Very good! Just messing around.

I noticed while reading over the past page or two how this thread constantly shifts between being a hangout for the participants and voters, and being about the song vote itself. :P

It can be both :D.

Yup Song Vote is for everyone and everything! :D

Lol, that's not very healthy to do on a regular basis.

Nope not at all! lol

The situation just called for it because during the day I was taking care of my nephews and my sister, it was a rough weekend :sigh: but back on track now!

I have a suggestion for a rule for the song vote. How about trophy winners of a song vote can't nominate for the next one or they have to wait a little longer (like half an hour to 2 hours) than everyone else before nominating a song? 

That way more and different people can participate in the song nomination

• Like 3

I have a suggestion for a rule for the song vote. How about trophy winners of a song vote can't nominate for the next one or they have to wait a little longer (like half an hour to 2 hours) than everyone else before nominating a song? 

That way more and different people can participate in the song nomination

I'm not a fan of the rule, but it does make sense and I will seriously consider it. :)

Lol, that's not very healthy to do on a regular basis.

I do that pretty often, I usually don't get to sleep until around 4AM, I actually think I have some type of insomnia. Although the reason I stayed up so late last night wasn't because of insomnia, but because I was playing Star Ocean & watching anime at the same time (I finished 2 series). :P

• Like 3

OK, it's suggestion time.

Being as this forum has users from different timezones, why not have a revolving time for posting songs? At an earlier song vote, the submission time was 20:00 EST and now it is 16:00 EST. My suggestion is that every other song vote starts 4 hours before the previous two. For example 6 and 7 start at 16:00 and then 8 and 9 would start at 12:00. When we reach 0:00, we would go back to 20:00 again. I think this would encourage people in other time zones to be more active in the song vote without fear of needing to stay up into the night or wake up very early so that they could submit their songs. There wouldn't be multiple times for a single song vote like in Song Vote 2, but each individual song vote would start at a different time to make it more fair for users who live in different time zones or are usually at work or school at the time.

What does everyone think about this? 

In other words a different time to post a song each week. I like, let's see what people have to say. :)

• Like 1

In other words a different time to post a song each week. I like, let's see what people have to say. :)

Yeah. I was thinking back to the last song vote where the one person said that she was at work and couldn't post and I thought, 'Why not make it possible for her and anyone else to submit a song. Just because the current time is convenient for me doesn't mean it's convenient for everyone else. This is for everyone on PSNP, not just me.' I made the suggestion and I hope others will like it too.

• Like 1

It sounds fine to me, if we do though, make sure to writing up some type of schedule, that way we aren't just jumping around randomly each week. I'd only have 2 (maybe 3) different start times, so it doesn't get too confusing. Or we could just start it Sunday, that would probably solve most of the problems too.

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

When the Dolphins roster is filled with T-1000's...MAYBE they'll win. I lived in Florida for 9 years and man...all 3 of their teams are just terrible. I don't have a favorite really...I just want the games to be good and the refs to not be morons. But given that I'm from New England I HAVE to say that the Patriots are my favorite because it sends people into a flying rage hahahaha.

A weird song vote option might be something like "Songs that begin with the letter "_" <-insert whatever letter".

While kind of a strict guideline it still opens up a lot of options.

lol it's sad because it's true  :(  . It's funny the Dolphins and Patriots are Rivals, and my dads a Patriot fan so it's always fun watching together. We're both pretty laid back about it though, we don't throw insults back and forth lol.

That would be one very tough song limitation lol, I like games like that though.

I think I'm going to post some of the songs that everyone has introduced to me and listen to regularly now because of Song Vote. :D

I lived under a musical rock so there's quite a few I never heard before

none of these really jump out at me. though if i had to pick it would be tied between Power of Love (yeah im OLD), Deadman Wonderland, JoJo, and Full Metal Alchemist. too bad the roster is full or i would suggest a few songs myself.

Ya I hear, gotta stop this aging process, screwing up my memory...

There's always next monday! Spots go quick, but you should be ok if you watch the countdown I put up during the weekend :)

lol it's sad because it's true  :(  . It's funny the Dolphins and Patriots are Rivals, and my dads a Patriot fan so it's always fun watching together. We're both pretty laid back about it though, we don't throw insults back and forth lol.

That would be one very tough song limitation lol, I like games like that though.

I think I'm going to post some of the songs that everyone has introduced to me and listen to regularly now because of Song Vote. :D

I lived under a musical rock so there's quite a few I never heard before

I know what people think of the Patriots and oddly enough when the Patriots were having a perfect season they were actually beaten by the Dolphins...who hadn't had a single win the entire season. Was a few years ago though can't remember which year. Thing is NFL is a winter sport. If you are going to be playing in the snow and sub zero temperatures...Florida is the last place you want to train. I lived there for almost a decade and have no remorse saying...they have a pitiful tolerance for the cold lol. 60 degrees out and I would see them wearing full on eskimo gear while I would waltz into school in shorts and a t-shirt...and I got the crazy eyes lol.  :facepalm:

I'm very picky with music. 99.9% of the music I listen to is Rock. Covers a few areas but they are all rock. 

• Like 1

Personally would love to have Crossing Field Japanese version instead, but the English version is decent enough, regardless.

I actually submitted the English version because I feared that if I went with the Japanese, not many people would've liked it (Since even though a lot of people here like anime, we're still just a smaller section). I guessed that backfired a little :S

Oh well, I still got the chance to introduce people to the greatly underrated singer-songwriter that is NateWantsToBatlle :)

• Like 1

I know what people think of the Patriots and oddly enough when the Patriots were having a perfect season they were actually beaten by the Dolphins...who hadn't had a single win the entire season. Was a few years ago though can't remember which year. Thing is NFL is a winter sport. If you are going to be playing in the snow and sub zero temperatures...Florida is the last place you want to train. I lived there for almost a decade and have no remorse saying...they have a pitiful tolerance for the cold lol. 60 degrees out and I would see them wearing full on eskimo gear while I would waltz into school in shorts and a t-shirt...and I got the crazy eyes lol.  :facepalm:

I'm very picky with music. 99.9% of the music I listen to is Rock. Covers a few areas but they are all rock.

That's probably what Canadians think about us lol. Ya if they trained in cooler weather they'd probably do better. I remember that game! Patriots got cocky :)

i work ALL weekend every weekend, my days off are Tues and Wed so i would miss it every time :(

Ah damn, ya my sister does too, and I'm getting requests to move it to Sunday too. Can you post from your phone?

That's probably what Canadians think about us lol. Ya if they trained in cooler weather they'd probably do better. I remember that game! Patriots got cocky :)

Ah damn, ya my sister does too, and I'm getting requests to move it to Sunday too. Can you post from your phone?

alas i cannot, i do not own a "smart" phone just a "dumb" phone.

• Like 1