Official PSNP Song Vote VI

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road
    • #2 Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All
    • #3 T.M. Revolution - Heart of the Sword
    • #4 The Mighty RAW - Go Go Power Rangers
    • #5 DWB feat. Fade - One Reason
    • #6 Lia & Maeda Jun - My Soul, Your Beats!
    • #7 Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Battlecry
    • #8 John Williams - Star Wars Main Theme
    • #9 Ai Kayano - Oracion
    • #10 Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
    • #11 Hiroiaki Tominaga - Sono Chi no Sadame
    • #12 Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Remix
    • #13 Jin Hashimoto: Stand Proud - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening III
    • #14 Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana
    • #15 NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (Cover)
    • #16 Ogawa Mika - Again
    • #17 Yousei Teikoku - Fantasy Mythology
    • #18 Katja Liljestrand - Alfred J. Kwak Opening
    • #19 Sweet Arms - Date A Live
    • #20 Gustavo Santaolalla - The Last of Us
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever You Think is Fun to Listen to)
    • Song with Lyrics (Limited Lyrics as well, Example Techno)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

That's probably what Canadians think about us lol. Ya if they trained in cooler weather they'd probably do better. I remember that game! Patriots got cocky :)

Probably lol. MA isn't the coldest state in the US but I think one year we did hit -40degrees. Luckily I was in florida for that year. xD

Looking at some of the comments about phones here...I don't even own a phone. :D 

My manager wasn't too happy about that when I forgot to mention the phone number I gave him doesn't get text messages lmfao. He thought I was ignoring him.  :facepalm:

I kinda like the option of song choice that doesn't have vocals. If that ever gets chosen I already know what I'm posting. 

Kinda wish I participated in the earlier song votes. :(

• Like 1

Is it just me or does this thread seems a little deserted?

Told you I was prepared to get more than 5 votes this time.  :awesome:

Just taking my time...little by little my votes will grow...become stronger and eventually...I WILL HOLD ALL THE VOTES IN THE WORLD!  :jaymon:

What? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm perfectly sane.

After that you can use the momentum to go for world domination :devil:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Probably lol. MA isn't the coldest state in the US but I think one year we did hit -40degrees. Luckily I was in florida for that year. xD

Looking at some of the comments about phones here...I don't even own a phone. :D

My manager wasn't too happy about that when I forgot to mention the phone number I gave him doesn't get text messages lmfao. He thought I was ignoring him.  :facepalm:

I kinda like the option of song choice that doesn't have vocals. If that ever gets chosen I already know what I'm posting. 

Kinda wish I participated in the earlier song votes. :(

You're here now :) and there will be many many more Song Votes to be had :D

The star wars main theme is by far the best peace of music I had ever heard and i listen to a lot of music types! 

He is/was a talented composer. I have no idea what he's doing now :hmm: Well I guess besides the new star wars movies which I'm presuming he's involved in.

We have more votes than during the Song Vote V :dance:.

Yup :D

Is it just me or does this thread seems a little deserted?

After that you can use the momentum to go for world domination :devil:.

It has been a slow Song Vote as far as comments are concerned, even though we're on page 11, I think we usually get more :/ . 

Just wait until Official PSNP Song Vote XXX.  :facepalm:

That thread won't be deserted and will be my stepping stone to world domination.  :|

Oh God Song Vote XXX, I wonder how much better I can make it after all of those. :hmm: I will always make it better, so XXX is probably going to be amazing. As long as I can continue to figure out work arounds for the limited bbcode.

Song Vote XXX should have a special theme

RJpzi8Z.png

Hmmm special theme, I like that, I think every 10 Song Votes should be one massive party too  :popcorn: ! How to do that is still in the works of the mind  :S

It's incredibly rare I make jokes like that...but for some reason I couldn't pass it up this time.

I'm more worried about what SoTM XXX will be.  :huh:

Amazing  B)

4 hours left to vote and there's practically a 3 way tie for first place. I wonder which one will end up winning.

That changed fast lol

Hey, is it too late for me to participate in this little competition?

There is still time to vote according to the countdown timer link on page 1.

To add a song it's too late though. Only the first 20 posted are chosen. Tends to fill up quick.

If you stay up to date with the thread you'll know when the next Song Vote is though.

There is still time to vote according to the countdown timer link on page 1.

To add a song it's too late though. Only the first 20 posted are chosen. Tends to fill up quick.

If you stay up to date with the thread you'll know when the next Song Vote is though.

Ok thank you. Last question: how often does the next version of the song vote occur?

Well l think it's a given "any song you think is fun to listen to" will be the "Loose Song Limitation" for Official PSNP Song Vote VII

Start thinking up those songs!

Already got mine in the bag  B)

Haha in all honesty I never saw that comment in the thread.

What else are you hiding?  :blink:

These Song Votes hold all sorts of treasure to be had  :ninja: You just have to find them ;)

Haha in all honesty I never saw that comment in the thread.

What else are you hiding?  :blink:

If I told you what I was hiding, would it be hidden?

Hint: The Batman theme song will not be my submission for the fun song loose limitation, but if someone were to submit it, I might vote for it.

• Like 1

Well l think it's a given "any song you think is fun to listen to" will be the "Loose Song Limitation" for Official PSNP Song Vote VII

Start thinking up those songs!

Already got mine in the bag  B)

These Song Votes hold all sorts of treasure to be had  :ninja: You just have to find them ;)

Was going to post a dumb/fun song but am now thinking of others. I can pretty much choose whatever I want because I know nothing I think that's fun to listen to will be taken lol...although...I get the strange feeling I know what yours is.  :|

I know what I'm posting now.  :devil:

If I told you what I was hiding, would it be hidden?

Hint: The Batman theme song will not be my submission for the fun song loose limitation, but if someone were to submit it, I might vote for it.

Technically yeah it would be hidden lol. I just know what it is. Not where it is. I know I have to look for Waldo...but the bastard eludes me anyways.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1