Official PSNP Song Vote VI

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road
    • #2 Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All
    • #3 T.M. Revolution - Heart of the Sword
    • #4 The Mighty RAW - Go Go Power Rangers
    • #5 DWB feat. Fade - One Reason
    • #6 Lia & Maeda Jun - My Soul, Your Beats!
    • #7 Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Battlecry
    • #8 John Williams - Star Wars Main Theme
    • #9 Ai Kayano - Oracion
    • #10 Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
    • #11 Hiroiaki Tominaga - Sono Chi no Sadame
    • #12 Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Remix
    • #13 Jin Hashimoto: Stand Proud - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening III
    • #14 Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana
    • #15 NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (Cover)
    • #16 Ogawa Mika - Again
    • #17 Yousei Teikoku - Fantasy Mythology
    • #18 Katja Liljestrand - Alfred J. Kwak Opening
    • #19 Sweet Arms - Date A Live
    • #20 Gustavo Santaolalla - The Last of Us
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever You Think is Fun to Listen to)
    • Song with Lyrics (Limited Lyrics as well, Example Techno)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

Was going to post a dumb/fun song but am now thinking of others. I can pretty much choose whatever I want because I know nothing I think that's fun to listen to will be taken lol...although...I get the strange feeling I know what yours is.  :|

I know what I'm posting now.  :devil:

Technically yeah it would be hidden lol. I just know what it is. Not where it is. I know I have to look for Waldo...but the bastard eludes me anyways.

Nope no one will ever see it coming! :D

Less than one hour left to make your vote heard!

Cue Song Votes Official Epic Song

• Like 1

Countdown is Done ^.^

Good Job Everyone!

Nope no one will ever see it coming! :D

Less than one hour left to make your vote heard!

Cue Song Votes Official Epic Song

I've got a screencap if you need one from the exact time ^.^

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

I am a bit surprised that the Star Wars theme got so many votes.

When I was a kid I kinda liked it, but now I honestly can't stand sitting through it.

My next song is going to be a love/hate thing. Some people think its fun/funny some find it really irritating lmfao.

I do have 3 in mind that are tearing away at me...but I think I've settled on one....

:shakefist:

I am a bit surprised that the Star Wars theme got so many votes.

When I was a kid I kinda liked it, but now I honestly can't stand sitting through it.

My next song is going to be a love/hate thing. Some people think its fun/funny some find it really irritating lmfao.

I do have 3 in mind that are tearing away at me...but I think I've settled on one....

:shakefist:

Welcome to our weekly dilemma, everyone spends hours lol Including myself. But this time I had one just waiting for this opportunity. Unless I change my mind.... :facepalm:  

Wow, 77 votes.  :blink: We're getting closer & closer to 100! :D

So the next theme is "fun", huh? I think I have one in mind, although it gives off more of a "hyper" vibe than "fun".

Crap, I just thought of something else, so much for an easy decision. :facepalm:

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Welcome to our weekly dilemma, everyone spends hours lol Including myself. But this time I had one just waiting for this opportunity. Unless I change my mind.... :facepalm:  

I've been jumping back and forth on songs, i'll probably just pick one at random in the end and save the others for a fitting theme.

• Like 1

Well the 3 in my mind are all something I hear as "good mood" songs. So that to me is fun. I mean I could choose any number of Disturbed songs as they are my favorite band and I have fun listening to all of them, but for "fun songs" I am going to try for "good mood" upbeat stuff. (Idk if I explained that entirely right lol.)

As for spending hours...I tend to look at the options listed for the next song vote and choose one for each. Then when I see which option is winning I lean towards that and think of at least 3 top songs. Then I just choose. All in all by the time the voting here is half way done I'm already on what song I'll post next lol.

• Like 2

Well the 3 in my mind are all something I hear as "good mood" songs. So that to me is fun. I mean I could choose any number of Disturbed songs as they are my favorite band and I have fun listening to all of them, but for "fun songs" I am going to try for "good mood" upbeat stuff. (Idk if I explained that entirely right lol.)

No, actually you explained that pretty good :P

• Like 2

Winners.png

Platinum Winner/s

platinum_Brawl3r.png

Gold Winner/s

Gold_%2BGoro.pngGold_%2BDragon.png

Silver Winner/s

Silver_DJROE95.png

Bronze Winner/s

Bronze_kuuhaku.png

First Song Post and 20th Song Post

FirstPost_Atlas.pngLastPost_Goro.png

Click for signature version

Copy url for full version

Congratulations to the Winners!

And Everyone Who Participated and Voted!

• Like 3

Ok, I think I have a pretty good one picked out for the next round. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

If anyone can guess it, you'll win an imaginary 10-foot cookie that you can eat in your dreams! :holy:(Not responsible if the cookie comes to life & eats you)

Here's a hint:

Ijinowarui on'na

• Like 1

lol it's sad because it's true  :(  . It's funny the Dolphins and Patriots are Rivals, and my dads a Patriot fan so it's always fun watching together. We're both pretty laid back about it though, we don't throw insults back and forth lol.

Off topic but I am actually a pats fan and seeing this makes it relatable to other teams I don't like except where other people trash talks to my team.

• Like 1

Ok, I think I have a pretty good one picked out for the next round. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

If anyone can guess it, you'll win an imaginary 10-foot cookie that you can eat in your dreams! :holy:(Not responsible if the cookie comes to life & eats you)

Here's a hint:

Ijinowarui on'na

Driving Through The Night?