Official PSNP Song Vote VI

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road
    • #2 Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All
    • #3 T.M. Revolution - Heart of the Sword
    • #4 The Mighty RAW - Go Go Power Rangers
    • #5 DWB feat. Fade - One Reason
    • #6 Lia & Maeda Jun - My Soul, Your Beats!
    • #7 Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Battlecry
    • #8 John Williams - Star Wars Main Theme
    • #9 Ai Kayano - Oracion
    • #10 Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
    • #11 Hiroiaki Tominaga - Sono Chi no Sadame
    • #12 Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Remix
    • #13 Jin Hashimoto: Stand Proud - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening III
    • #14 Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana
    • #15 NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (Cover)
    • #16 Ogawa Mika - Again
    • #17 Yousei Teikoku - Fantasy Mythology
    • #18 Katja Liljestrand - Alfred J. Kwak Opening
    • #19 Sweet Arms - Date A Live
    • #20 Gustavo Santaolalla - The Last of Us
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever You Think is Fun to Listen to)
    • Song with Lyrics (Limited Lyrics as well, Example Techno)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

Ok from here on out you can't change your song/mashup time/image

I'll probably be up all night this time, had to reinstall all my programs :/

Let's make Song Vote VI the best Song Vote yet!

• Like 3

Ahg how'd you know! Ok mothman prophecies time, what am I holding in my left hand?.... :shivers at the thought of correct answer: :)

Actually it was just a guess, since you were still online here around 5AM. As for what you're holding, uhh... a drink? :hmm:

At the moment of typing I'm guessing it was the keyboard to type that sentence 

Troll-face.png

Well Dragon you have no psychic abilities lol I used my phone to type it. But a good rational guess! :)

Actually it was just a guess, since you were still online here around 5AM. As for what you're holding, uhh... a drink? :hmm:

Well it's a consumable, but wrong no psychic ability, all is well lol. I think it always shows me as being on sense I have it opened in my phone all the time. I was actually up watching tv, so hard to just stop on one episode... :/

There goes my dream of becoming a psychic depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928. And here I thought watching The Mentalist would make me a full-fledged con ma.....errgh... I mean psychic.

lol maybe you just need more training! Practice makes perfect!! :P

Ok Images time now that I have everything in place.

Time for some epic music to psych me up!

Edited by Dav9834

I was actually up watching tv, so hard to just stop on one episode... :/

I know what you mean, sometimes before I go to bed, I'll think: maybe I'll watch an episode of *insert anime name here*. Next thing I know, I've watched half the season & it's 4AM. :facepalm:

Damn... I missed it. Thought it was tomorrow for some reason.  I wanted to post the  Evangelion opening >.<

Thankfully the limitations are pretty loose ao you should be able to post it in the future :)

I know what you mean, sometimes before I go to bed, I'll think: maybe I'll watch an episode of *insert anime name here*. Next thing I know, I've watched half the season & it's 4AM. :facepalm:

That is exactly what happened last night, you got the time right too lol

That is exactly what happened last night, you got the time right too lol

Yay, I'm back to being a psychic! Everybody vote for my song... hypnosis-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Oh, I forgot to ask, but will that image I made work? If not, let me know & I'll just pick a generic one.

Yay, I'm back to being a psychic! Everybody vote for my song... hypnosis-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Oh, I forgot to ask, but will that image I made work? If not, let me know & I'll just pick a generic one.

you tell me :D

Masamune_316.jpg

I tried to get all the words in, but I think it actually has an artistic style with it slightly cut off at the ends :)

But if you're not happy with it, It only takes 2 1/2 minutes to change :)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I tried to get all the words in, but I think it actually has an artistic style with it slightly cut off at the ends :)

But if you're not happy with it, It only takes 2 1/2 minutes to change :)

Yeah, I was wondering if I had those bottom letters too long or not, but that fine. :)

Great mashup, very nice songs you guys threw in there!  :D  This time I voted on ''Any fun song'' just to vary a bit from musics from games/tv/series, it should be fun too.

Also can I suggest a new entry for future Song Votes? I'd like to see Any song from 2000 to 2009, just to bring back memories from 10+ years ago   ^_^  

In the second poll I think it should say ''Any song without lyrics''.

Voted too.

If anyone is interested, these were the other openings I considered to submit:

Attack on Titan Opening 1 Guren no Yumiya

Fairy Tail Opening 9 Towa no Kizuna

Game of Thrones Opening

Gundam Wing Opening 1 Just Communication

Gundam Wing Opening 2 Rythem Emotion

Naruto Shippuden Opening 3 Blue Bird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvJyk2iNcrM

• Like 2

LovesAnInjection,

I know you probably don't intend to win, but just wanted to remind you that voting on your song disqualifies it from winning. I did vote on it though, I had to, I have ducks, they wouldn't be happy with me if I didn't! lol :)

A lot of great songs, it was hard to choose! :D

Great mashup, very nice songs you guys threw in there!  :D  This time I voted on ''Any fun song'' just to vary a bit from musics from games/tv/series, it should be fun too.

Also can I suggest a new entry for future Song Votes? I'd like to see Any song from 2000 to 2009, just to bring back memories from 10+ years ago   ^_^  

In the second poll I think it should say ''Any song without lyrics''.

It was such a busy weekend I didn't remember about next weeks Loose Song Limitation till I made the poll! Sorry everyone!!! So I took from the previous, and added the song with lyrics.

We can start taking recommendations for Loose Song Limitations VII now! :) 

And Dragon kicking it off with any song from 2000-20009! :D (Though I'd like to make it 1990 to 2009, to give people at least 2 decades to work with)