Official PSNP Song Vote VI

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road
    • #2 Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All
    • #3 T.M. Revolution - Heart of the Sword
    • #4 The Mighty RAW - Go Go Power Rangers
    • #5 DWB feat. Fade - One Reason
    • #6 Lia & Maeda Jun - My Soul, Your Beats!
    • #7 Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Battlecry
    • #8 John Williams - Star Wars Main Theme
    • #9 Ai Kayano - Oracion
    • #10 Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
    • #11 Hiroiaki Tominaga - Sono Chi no Sadame
    • #12 Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Remix
    • #13 Jin Hashimoto: Stand Proud - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening III
    • #14 Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana
    • #15 NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (Cover)
    • #16 Ogawa Mika - Again
    • #17 Yousei Teikoku - Fantasy Mythology
    • #18 Katja Liljestrand - Alfred J. Kwak Opening
    • #19 Sweet Arms - Date A Live
    • #20 Gustavo Santaolalla - The Last of Us
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever You Think is Fun to Listen to)
    • Song with Lyrics (Limited Lyrics as well, Example Techno)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

The version is finnish xD

So it's the finnish version of an opening song of a cartoon based on a dutch theatre show, but the text in the video is german. Oh and it was made in Japan.

Oh and it was made in Japan.

As far as I know, it's a Dutch-Japanese co-production, so not all credit goes to Japan for making it :P

And according to Wiki, the first drawings were done by a German artist of Disney :P

• Like 1

You picked this one too?

Looks like you're right. I'll edit it. Note to self: next time search for more sources.

Yes mate, had it all typed up and ready to go and then ...... Bam! A wild Dragon-Archon appeared, knew I should have used that max repel xD

• Like 1

Gustavo Santaolalla - 'The Last of Us' - From The Last of Us (Played In Opening)     

0:18 - 0: 38

the-last-of-us-to-finally-make-a-jump-to

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

Yes mate, had it all typed up and ready to go and then ...... Bam! A wild Dragon-Archon appeared, knew I should have used that max repel xD

Lol, I had 5 back up songs just in case.

Well now that the spots are all taken...

I am a bit surprised that the opening from Game of Thrones didn't make it here. I heard it was real popular at one point.

If I didn't like my choice so much Firefly's opening would've been my second choice.

That was one of my back ups.

Well i know where my vote's going  :awesome:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say The Last of Us :P.

• Like 1

Well now that the spots are all taken...

I am a bit surprised that the opening from Game of Thrones didn't make it here. I heard it was real popular at one point.

If I didn't like my choice so much Firefly's opening would've been my second choice.

Yep. I'm bit surprise too. 

Well, I was thinking of more Intro's from Series, but you know most of our community likes anime. Breaking Bad theme should take a spot here. 

• Like 1

My my lol. 3 People all quoting me. Bit overwhelmed xD

That was one of my back ups.

Which one? GoT or Firefly? 

Firefly would have been my back up had I remembered it.

Yep. I'm bit surprise too. 

Well, I was thinking of more Intro's from Series, but you know most of our community likes anime. Breaking Bad theme should take a spot here. 

I chose an anime ending. :P I don't actually like many anime openings. I think maybe 3 or 4? One of which, K's opening, was impossible for me to find for some reason.

Idk what the Breaking Bad theme is...I didn't like the show...

Every time I hear the Game of Thrones song it makes me think of the south park version.

lol I'd never heard of that before. I stopped watching south park so long ago...but that was funny.

Alright in a few hours I'm going to start the mashup to try to get the voting up tonight(Ya I always say this and my ocd always pushes it to the next day, but I'm never gonna give up!)

So anyone can change their song/mashup time/picture until then :)

Though I am surprised attack on titans theme never popped up, I passed on it knowing for sure it would lol

I was thinking of posting the GoT opening theme, later i decided to go with something else. Don't really see anyone posting in the discussion thread for it lately

I watch it but I'm not a huge fan of it. I liked the first couple of seasons but then it got kinda boring for me.

----------------------

Btw I lied...Firefly would have been a 3rd choice.

Theme from Pirates of the Caribbean would have been second. How is it I remember all of these songs AFTER the fact.  :rolleyes:

I watch it but I'm not a huge fan of it. I liked the first couple of seasons but then it got kinda boring for me.

----------------------

Btw I lied...Firefly would have been a 3rd choice.

Theme from Pirates of the Caribbean would have been second. How is it I remember all of these songs AFTER the fact. :rolleyes:

Oh damn you just made me remember that one, Uncharteds would have been an ace in the hole as well.

Lol always after the fact yup

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

There was a lot in my top songs I was surprised to not see:

Tokyo ESP Ending

Death Note Opening 2

Princess Resurrection Ending

Fooly Cooly Ending

The Walking Dead Opening

I could name 20 more, but I'll stop there. :P

& That's that, can't believe i almost missed this  :facepalm:

Sorry for my inactivity recently, but i'm back now  :D

We both kinda slacked on this one, I had an unexpected visit from my Uncles, I rarely get to see them, so I completely forgot about the Song Vote. :P

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1