Official PSNP Song Vote VI

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed**

• #1 The Handsome Family - Far From Any Road
    • #2 Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All
    • #3 T.M. Revolution - Heart of the Sword
    • #4 The Mighty RAW - Go Go Power Rangers
    • #5 DWB feat. Fade - One Reason
    • #6 Lia & Maeda Jun - My Soul, Your Beats!
    • #7 Nujabes ft. Shing02 - Battlecry
    • #8 John Williams - Star Wars Main Theme
    • #9 Ai Kayano - Oracion
    • #10 Huey Lewis and the News - The Power of Love
    • #11 Hiroiaki Tominaga - Sono Chi no Sadame
    • #12 Kyle Justin - Angry Video Game Nerd Remix
    • #13 Jin Hashimoto: Stand Proud - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Opening III
    • #14 Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana
    • #15 NateWantToBattle - Crossing Field (Cover)
    • #16 Ogawa Mika - Again
    • #17 Yousei Teikoku - Fantasy Mythology
    • #18 Katja Liljestrand - Alfred J. Kwak Opening
    • #19 Sweet Arms - Date A Live
    • #20 Gustavo Santaolalla - The Last of Us
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VII ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever You Think is Fun to Listen to)
    • Song with Lyrics (Limited Lyrics as well, Example Techno)
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

Oh and I haven't forgotten about the custom Trophies for the First Song Post and 20th Song Post! :)

I'm just comatose right now -_- 

Congratulations Atlas! and Goro! For their respective custom Trophies!!! :D

LovesAnInjection,

I know you probably don't intend to win, but just wanted to remind you that voting on your song disqualifies it from winning. I did vote on it though, I had to, I have ducks, they wouldn't be happy with me if I didn't! lol :)

A lot of great songs, it was hard to choose! :D

It was such a busy weekend I didn't remember about next weeks Loose Song Limitation till I made the poll! Sorry everyone!!! So I took from the previous, and added the song with lyrics.

We can start taking recommendations for Loose Song Limitations VII now! :)

And Dragon kicking it off with any song from 2000-20009! :D (Though I'd like to make it 1990 to 2009, to give people at least 2 decades to work with)

Are you still sleeping Dav? I'm not Dragon-Archon :P

We can start taking recommendations for Loose Song Limitations VII now! :)

And Dragon kicking it off with any song from 2000-20009! :D (Though I'd like to make it 1990 to 2009, to give people at least 2 decades to work with)

Huh :huh:? Anyway, can I borrow your time machine to get to the year 20,009 in order to get some of their music?

As for a recommendation, how about soothing/calming music?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I think I voted for almost half of them. :P But I had to vote for "Gotta Catch 'Em All", I woke-up so many times to that opening growing up... the memories dood! ogqtle83olh8.gif

Hm, where'd that prinny come from? I've been hanging around to Wdjat too much. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Are you still sleeping Dav? I'm not Dragon-Archon  :P

Lol did I mention I was comatose? Sorry! :) This is what happens when I'm up till 6am lol

Huh  :huh:? Anyway, can I borrow your time machine to get to the year 20,009 in order to get some of their music?

As for a recommendation, how about soothing/calming music?

woops! If I had a time machine I'd go with!

That's another good one!

I think I voted for almost half of them. :P But I had to vote for "Gotta Catch 'Em All", I woke-up so many times to that opening growing up... the memories dood! ogqtle83olh8.gif
Hm, where'd that prinny come from? I've been hanging around to Wdjat too much. :facepalm:

woah you just went full on prinny there! Agreed the nostalgia was immense! :)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

woah you just went full on prinny there! Agreed the nostalgia was immense! :)

I wonder if that song will be the best, like no one ever was. :P

• Like 4

No one else is posting loose restrictions for a future song vote?

I'll suggest songs performed by someone other than the writer. It can be a cover or a song that was written for another person to perform. As long every person who is performing didn't contribute to the song, it can be used. For example, if only the singer wrote the song and the bass player didn't contribute anything to the writing process, it is allowed.

I think that's about as loose as you can get.

• Like 1

No one else is posting loose restrictions for a future song vote?

I'll suggest songs performed by someone other than the writer. It can be a cover or a song that was written for another person to perform. As long every person who is performing didn't contribute to the song, it can be used. For example, if only the singer wrote the song and the bass player didn't contribute anything to the writing process, it is allowed.

I think that's about as loose as you can get.

what about songs that have female vocals?

I like both! Nice! :)

Thread has been pretty slow, time to start a new conversation!

sooo.... how bout them yankees?...... :P

Edit: ha just noticed if you type song vote in google, this thread is on the second page. That's pretty amazing

Edited by Dav9834

Well I reached 5 votes. Thought this song would definitely get more attention than my entry in the last song vote. 

Nostalgia is simply a killer lol. Still winning though.  :devil:

Thread has been pretty slow, time to start a new conversation!

sooo.... how bout them yankees?...... :P

Edit: ha just noticed if you type song vote in google, this thread is on the second page. That's pretty amazing

I'm from Boston...we don't talk about the Yankees. xD

JK. I don't like baseball at all lmfao.

Lol I don't watch either. I went to a game once and just never felt the excitement. Kids games though are funny, especially peewee hockey. That was the halftime show when I saw hockey live once. They just keep falling down scrambling after the puck, it's cute and funny at the same time. Hands down better than the actual hockey game lol. :D

The only sport I watch is american football. (Idk if UFC/MMA counts?)

I see people posting possible future options.

How about a category for songs with male AND female singers? I don't know many but I think it could be a very interesting song vote.

Ditto, though I missed last season. :/ The Dolphins will win the superbowl again!.... Some day...

That's not a bad one, it's still pretty loose! I like :)

Ditto, though I missed last season. :/ The Dolphins will win the superbowl again!.... Some day...

That's not a bad one, it's still pretty loose! I like :)

When the Dolphins roster is filled with T-1000's...MAYBE they'll win. I lived in Florida for 9 years and man...all 3 of their teams are just terrible. I don't have a favorite really...I just want the games to be good and the refs to not be morons. But given that I'm from New England I HAVE to say that the Patriots are my favorite because it sends people into a flying rage hahahaha.

A weird song vote option might be something like "Songs that begin with the letter "_" <-insert whatever letter".

While kind of a strict guideline it still opens up a lot of options.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Very good! Just messing around.

I noticed while reading over the past page or two how this thread constantly shifts between being a hangout for the participants and voters, and being about the song vote itself. :P

Edited by Nepgear2

Voted too.

If anyone is interested, these were the other openings I considered to submit:

Gundam Wing Opening 1 Just Communication

Gundam Wing Opening 2 Rythem Emotion

dang... nostalgia...