Can you imagine a life without love ?

Aoi Nagisa-chan

It's the only thing humans live for (imo)...

Luckily you don't have to imagine it, because there will always be somebody who loves you. You just have to find it and sometimes it might actually be closer than you think if you just want to see it.

Talking about both romantic and family-like.

• Like 3

You can't take for granted that "someone will always love you," because that's not true.  We're very very lucky.

Edit:
I was unhappy with my response so I defer to Rick's wise words below.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1

People dont know what love is and people dont know what Loyality is. So... maybe some people here are laughing about that Im 25 and virgin but... maybe it means that Im looking for love... not for sex... got it? :)

Don't speak for everyone buddy, I'm 19 and single now. But I've had a girlfriend who I truly loved (for who she was!) and did everything for and even though our relation got gradually worse, I (would've) NEVER left her to deal with things on her own...

She left me though... But I don't blame myself, 'cause I know that I tried my very best, it just didn't seem to be enough.

And also, why in the world would anyone laugh at you for being a virgin at 25 ? It's just as you said, sex is an addition to love. Rush it and people get hurt... Everyone has his own pace

Everyone ends up with someone in the end, like I said, it's the only reason we even live for.

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 3

Also, Neputyunu, I believe the OP was referring to all types of love not just romantic love.  "Girl is dressing like a bitch... ugly wall of makeup"  Yikes, man.  God forbid a woman actually want to wear those things. The gist of what you're saying about romantic love is good but the delivery... not so much.

Yes... Im not so good with words... :)

But explain me please why this girls are compaling then, when someone is looking at her? :)

... romantic love? I was talking about "love". :P ... I just said that Im not like "Oh... this girl looks hot... want to fuck her!"

Don't speak for everyone buddy,

Im not... I said "some people". Also... you are from Belgium. I never was there. How should I be able to speak for belgians? ;) Also... I dont know you, so I even cant talk for you. Right? Dont assume I dont know that. xD

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1

Probably not, since you can love other things in a non-romantic way. Like food, or TV shows. If I didn't love steak and JoJo's my life would be empty.

For romantic, I personally couldn't see myself living without it.

Probably not, since you can love other things in a non-romantic way. Like food, or TV shows. If I didn't love steak and JoJo's my life would be empty.

For romantic, I personally couldn't see myself living without it.

I am pretty sure I'm in a romantic relationship with pizza right now.

*hears a little bell somewhere above me*

Ohhhh....  I got the topic wrong... *blushes* ... haha ^_^

Edited by Neputyunu

I am pretty sure I'm in a romantic relationship with pizza right now.

You cheatin' on Ganondorf, girl ? xD

Wait until he hears that, he'll probably go straight back to that love traingle with Zelda and Link  :awesome:  :awesome:

Yes, I can. Relationship-wise, at least

I'm only 18 at the moment anyway, and in my opinion that is too young for a committed relationship. I'm also always hearing about guys going out at the weekends, getting drunk and having one-night stands and getting praised because of it - "such a lad!". What even is that

I'll care about warmy-gooey things such as love/relationships in the future, but for now, I'll just care for my education and other priorities 

In terms of family. Love is pretty much needed, I feel. It's what keeps us alive

Edited by Aela
  • Like 3

I'm only 18 at the moment anyway, and in my opinion that is too young for a committed relationship. I'm also always hearing about guys going out at the weekends, getting drunk and having one-night stands and getting praised because of it.

If it comforts you, I've never gotten any praise for getting drunk while going out at the weekend. ;)

I've never had a one-night stand though, and I will never either. I'm against that too.

If it comforts you, I've never gotten any praise for getting drunk while going out at the weekend. ;)

I've never had a one-night stand though, and I will never either. I'm against that too.

Ey ey ey ey ey! ò_ó

Be fair... You should have answered like...

Don't speak for everyone buddy

... tsk... *feels hurted and missunderstoood*

Ganondorf and I enjoy a unconventional relationship not restricted by societal norms, shirts, or pizza.

I'm just 26 but I can say that you change soooo much in your early adulthood that if you start a committed relationship at 18 you may find yourself (or them) a completely different person by the time you're 25.  Find yourself before you find someone else.

Ah, platonic love can be so charming *whistle*

Oh, and ever thought that maybe... you know... you change in a different way if you already have a committed relationship at 18 ? Surely you're bound to influence eachother to your likings, right ? Not cracking your opinion though, quite the opposite, I agree. Just a remark.

Well, I can.

Vita still exists in west without love.

My relationship with HanaKana.

You didn't even need to reply for people to know what you were thinking about this :P

Ey ey ey ey ey! ò_ó

Be fair... You should have answered like...

... tsk... *feels hurted and missunderstoood*

Aww sorry, you're right, I should've. It just felt less offensive :S

But you know I don't mean to hurt you. PSNp is my family, I wouldn't want anyone to feel bad.

So here, I'll give you a virtual hug ;)

Eh, people should just have more respect for their own bodies