Can you imagine a life without love ?

Aoi Nagisa-chan

Relationship-wise, yes I can imagine that as I am living it.  I prefer this without love.  Best years of my life has been when I have been single.  It's also easy to imagine as a man or woman you met has not always been in your life.  It's harder to imagine life without family love though.

Ah, platonic love can be so charming *whistle*

Oh, and ever thought that maybe... you know... you change in a different way if you already have a committed relationship at 18 ? Surely you're bound to influence eachother to your likings, right ? Not cracking your opinion though, quite the opposite, I agree. Just a remark.

Bucknerd is right.  You should slow down at 18.  You know how rare it is right to still be with a person you found in your teens? Rarely no one does it.  Figure out what kind of person you want to be, what kind of lifestyle you'll lead.  Like for example, if you got really into exercise but your S/O became or still is a couch potato? That relationship isn't going to work.  Same if you want to travel, but your S/O doesn't seem interested.  These are barriers and they are what may make you think twice if that person is gonna be the one you stay with your entire life.  I had a relationship from 19 to about 23.. we became that different of people the relationship just stopped, you can only influence each other by so much.

I'm pretty much the kind of person who won't change for a relationship, so influences don't work on me.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

Sure you do, by casting a verdict on casual sex youve already implied how they should be living their life

I personally don't get why people have such an issue with whores. People in desperate situations will do various things for money. Its very unlikely a person had a decent life if they ended up a whore. If you mean slut, then fine, but you should probably clarify that, as a whore is something where people consider money is involved.

I agree

Its a volatile topic its no suprise it would lead to arguments, same with religion or politics, anything that envoke strong opinions/emotions will cause an argument.

If you don't want people to argue over such things keep topics to more trivial things.

Edited by Superbuu3

I personally don't get why people have such an issue with whores. People in desperate situations will do various things for money. Its very unlikely a person had a decent life if they ended up a whore. If you mean slut, then fine, but you should probably clarify that, as a whore is something where people consider money is involved.

Its a volatile topic its no suprise it would lead to arguments, same with religion or politics, anything that envoke strong opinions/emotions will cause an argument.

If you don't want people to argue over such things keep topics to more trivial things.

Oldest profession in the world

Many women are pushed into prostitution under duress and not by choice

I just don't like judging people who don't 'fit' in today's society, prostitutes, bums etc. since you can never know what trials and tribulations they've been through in their life that lead to where they are standing now today.

Human beings are very resilient, many people survive without love and support from others every day. No need for pity on them

Oldest profession in the world

Many women are pushed into prostitution under duress and not by choice

I just don't like judging people who don't 'fit' in today's society, prostitutes, bums etc. since you can never know what trials and tribulations they've been through in their life that lead to where they are standing now today.

Human beings are very resilient, many people survive without love and support from others every day. No need for pity on them

Oops i was meant to quote your other post my bad, but yeah I think the same.

In terms of how people judge the unfortunate i.e. prostitutes. I think highly of people who would do those things to feed a family etc. I'm not going to look down on them.

Apparently the world could survive with out romantic love but not miscellaneous love. I would like to see what the world would be like with it, but I could imagine a lot of people dead. 

Love is heavily connected with jealousy and revenge. Its naive to only see the positive side of love.

Love is heavily connected with jealousy and revenge. Its naive to only see the positive side of love.

I was only stating things I was just reading on the internet, I haven't even thought of my answer yet. I'm guessing emotions would need to go as a whole if love is so interconnected? That would surely be a boring place.  :P

I think that's actually obsession, there's a big difference between that and love.

Love is when you have a passion for something or someone. Obsession is when you let that passion rule your life and you end up doing crazy shit in the process. Yes they are connected in a way but they're technically different things.

I was only stating things I was just reading on the internet, I haven't even thought of my answer yet. I'm guessing emotions would need to go as a whole if love is so interconnected? That would surely be a boring place.  :P

It would be more peaceful to.

I think that's actually obsession, there's a big difference between that and love.

Love is when you have a passion for something or someone. Obsession is when you let that passion rule your life and you end up doing crazy shit in the process. Yes they are connected in a way but they're technically different things.

True in some cases, but what about if your wife/husband cheated on you, a crapload of murders/Assaults happen that way when someone catches someone cheating. That certainly is love and not obsession.

How about if someone hurts someone you love, again thats love not obsession.

Jealousy i'll give you might be linked more to obsession though.

True in some cases, but what about if your wife/husband cheated on you, a crapload of murders/Assaults happen that way when someone catches someone cheating. That certainly is love and not obsession.

How about if someone hurts someone you love, again thats love not obsession.

Jealousy i'll give you might be linked more to obsession though.

Those are...special situations.

Stuff like that usually stem from anger or self control issues, I don't think every single person would do that if they found their spouse cheating on them :P

Edited by Natsume

Those are...special situations.

Stuff like that usually stem from anger or self control issues, I don't think every single would do that if they found their spouse cheating on them :P

Well maybe cheating was a bad example but anyone mistreating your loved ones even your pets would likely kick up a huge dose of rage in most people.

also, why the fuck is everyone FIGHTING on a LOVE FOURM?

Where are you looking ? All I see is love everywhere ! <3  :awesome:

tumblr_inline_ncqiywfeo21ql943k.gif

I also dont know what he means... I see love EVERYWHERE! See? SEE?! Love is spreading spreaditly everyhwere.

Love is here!

Love is there!

Love is EVERYHERE! :o

*posting stupid youtube-video in 3...2...1...*

FEEL THE LOVE! ^_^ 

:awesome:  :awesome:

• Like 2

FEEL THE LOVE! ^_^

:awesome:  :awesome:

I remember listening to this all nights long some years ago, my classmates did too but they blushed when I started the video in school  :b

To answer the OPs question, no I can't. I'm pretty sure I would be a no-one if nobody loves me or if I love nobody. For me is love the most important thing in life.

I remember listening to this all nights long some years ago, my classmates did too but they blushed when I started the video in school  :b

To answer the OPs question, no I can't. I'm pretty sure I would be a no-one if nobody loves me or if I love nobody. For me is love the most important thing in life.

... huh? nepu? *collecting spawning questionmarks*

But Deidara, buddy, I thought the art of explosion is the most important things in your life ^_^

I'll say that no... life without love would be incredibly difficult.

I don't mean physical love.  I mean the unconditional love that you get from someone with whom you (want to) share your life with, and they feel the same way.  The unconditional love of a (good) parent.  A brother/sister that you would do anything for, and are there for no matter how many bad decisions they make.  Friends that you would drop everything to help if they really needed it.  The people that you would give an arm and leg for just to see them happy when they're going through a rough patch.

I'm not a religious person, but I feel comfortable saying that I'm blessed to have family and friends... including ex's... that truly love and care about me.  I don't know what I would do without them.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

Aside from the unconditional love that comes from strong family bonds and/or extremely close friends, I would say it's possible. Plenty of people are completely content with being single and have no desire in finding a love for their life. After all, it comes with great risks. 

I was interested in a girl last summer and I ended up getting my heart broken. I don't regret the experience now as I think it was a valuable learning experience. But at the time, it completely sucked. And I think the truth in the matter is that so many people in the world today don't know HOW to love.  

• Like 1