What's that one game that got you excited from E3 2015?

daprince001x

Lol this is gonna be a rough year to pick that one game, but the game that surprised me the most and I didn't expect coming was Horizon: Zero Dawn!!  It looks so amazing and has such an interesting concept.  The gameplay looked really fast paced and intense.  Can't wait to see more of this game.  As far as what I'm looking into; Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Nier 2, FF7, South Park, THPS, Uncharted 4, AC Syndicate, and Just Cause 3 all have me super excited.

final fantasy; kingdom hearts, star wars, metal gear gow3 and a few others like batman already to old of news to call a nut buster of excitement. yeah for those more into rpg than me especially ff series they probably need a box of tissues so excited graphies trophies smoother game play, yup no doubt about it final fantasy wins

So many good games but I can't wait to play the FFVII remake. Easily my favorite RPG game of all time and probably the best game I played on the PS1.

Having completed Shenume 1 and 2, I was amazed that Shenume 3 is finally going to be happening so again very excited to play that. 

Uncharted 4 is obviously going to be something special and who doesn't like assassinating people as agent 47?

Overall it was a great E3 from Playstation and it gives us lots to look forward too.