How can I get this game?

bpmotard

I've been looking for it but I've read it was pulled from the store. That wouldn't bother as much but there are still several people active in the last couple of days and I really want to buy SEGA Rally Online Arcade... What can I do?

I've been looking for it but I've read it was pulled from the store. That wouldn't bother as much but there are still several people active in the last couple of days and I really want to buy SEGA Rally Online Arcade... What can I do?

It's available on the Hong Kong store for HK$70.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-hk/games/sega-rally-online-arcade-full-game/cid=HP0177-NPHB00310_00-SEGARALLYARCADE1 (Open an incognito window or log out to view without being redirected to your own region's store)

A digital code for HK$80 can be bought here

Servers are still online (as of March, when I last played it) and the game is completely in English.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 4

It's available on the Hong Kong store for HK$70.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-hk/games/sega-rally-online-arcade-full-game/cid=HP0177-NPHB00310_00-SEGARALLYARCADE1 (Open an incognito window or log out to view without being redirected to your own region's store)

A digital code for HK$80 can be bought here

Servers are still online (as of March, when I last played it) and the game is completely in English.

OMG!!!! Thank you so much!!! :D You're my bff <3:P You helped me a lot with this, thank you :)

EDIT: Bought it without a problem and I'am playing it right now, thank you again :)

Edited by bpmotard

OMG!!!! Thank you so much!!! :D You're my bff <3:P You helped me a lot with this, thank you :)

EDIT: Bought it without a problem and I'am playing it right now, thank you again :)

Saw your post on the guide and bought it as well. Thanks to Shadiochao and you for the tip with the HK store! :)

Is the online still active enough to get the 5 online races, or did you need to boost them?

Saw your post on the guide and bought it as well. Thanks to Shadiochao and you for the tip with the HK store! :)

Is the online still active enough to get the 5 online races, or did you need to boost them?

I messaged someone to help me with that trophy, but if you need I can give you a hand with it, in 5 minutes you have the trophy :)

Edited by bpmotard

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...