Games you disliked that everyone else likes

OnePieceDude

The first game that comes to mind would be Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. It's so rough, basic and what people like about it, the story, is taken much from elsewhere. It was originally intended to be a movie, but they didn't have the budget.

Everyone has the permission to kill me, I didn't like Bioshock, probably because I played with friends who wouldn't stop making distracting me. I still wan't to give the game another shot, I wan't to like the game so bad, that's probably another reason why I didn't enjoyed it completely. 

:P I couldn't just get into it!- lol and I found a copy for $6 at a pawn shop.- played it for a bit, but the game just felt as if it were moving at a snails pace.- but since then I've seen scenes from the story and if I ever do come across it again I'd give it another try.

Yeah ^^ it is pretty slow going getting into it.

Yeah ^^ it is pretty slow going getting into it.

And the MP. Oh god, the MP is awesome. :D

OT: KH 2. Now I want to say that its an awesome game, don't get me wrong. But, in Standard mode it was too easy in the main game. As for the post game however, its quite a bit difficult. And if you crank up the difficulty to critical, now it becomes challenging.

Edited by JGCC147

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dumb YouTube games like: FNAF, Farm Simulator, I am Bread, Octodad, and Surgeon Simulator.

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Any game that relies on the generic over the top cute girls that look like their 10-13 years old but they say they are over 18.(Get out of here)

Edited by Suicidal Turtle
  • Like 1

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Ps2): I tried to like this game, i honestly did, but i just couldn't get into it. It was the first Star Wars game i ever bought, let alone played, it was a cheap game i found at my town's Dollar General years ago around Christmas time when shopping with my Mom and my Grandma. I just found this game to be.. bad to put it lightly. 

Spider-Man 2 (PC): I downloaded this onto my laptop awhile ago, thinking that it would be like the Ps2 game and i could just play around with it since i don't have my Ps2 set up. Well, it's not like the Ps2 game at all. You can only swing off of targets, can't go ontop of high buildings, and the game is relatively short. I don't hate it, it's more of a dislike really, but it's not the best Spider-Man game i've ever played.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Ps2): This was one of the first two war games that i played, Medal of Honor Frontline (Ps2) being the first and this being the second. Both games where my dad's games but he let me play them. And this one.. I didn't enjoy at all. It just kinda sucked to me, it wasn't as fun as the other game imo and i just found it to be plain bad. 

Transformers The Game (Ps2): This was a game that i rented from Movie Gallery when it was still in my town, and it's another one that i don't really hate, just dislike. I liked the characters, story, and what not but the controls where just too wonky for my liking. It's an okay game imo, and i might give it a second chance possibly in the future.

Dragon Ball GT Final Bout (Ps1): This is another dislike game really, it was the first DBZ/GT game that i ever played so it's okay imo but not the best. The controls where wonky, there was really interesting DB GT related story line to it either, it was basically just get in fight random people up to the final boss. Soo, like i said, not the best imo but it's okay if you just want to mess around and fight against a friend or the computer. 

• Fallout
  • Batman
  • Metal Gear Solid

And before you say I don't like pretty much any western game (Although MGS is technically Japanese but the theme of that game is mostly western). Uncharted and The Witcher are good games but not necessarily the greatest IMO.

Edited by drag0n2