Recommend a Game to buy for person above you!

D4N11--

Hey, I am personally pretty tired and bored atm and wondering what i should play.. I got good games whose aren't 100% yet but i just don't feel like playing them :/  So i got idea if people recommend game for person above you! Watch that person other games and say your opinion which game would fit for him/her and explain why, tell good sides and stuff like that! Give it a shot guys :)

(It doesn't have to be PS4 it can also be PS3 game)

Edited by D4N11--

Tigress - If you enjoyed either of the other two the id strongly recommend the original Bioshock.

Edit: ninja'd.

MNG - Try the 2008 Prince of Persia, it's different than the rest but a lot of fun.

Edited by Hemiak

Tigress - If you enjoyed either of the other two the id strongly recommend the original Bioshock.

Edit: ninja'd.

MNG - Try the 2008 Prince of Persia, it's different than the rest but a lot of fun.

You should buy PS4 and maybe far cry 4 because it's stunning,fun and you've played previous ones. :)

superJCwarrior

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment as you have played quite a few RPGs

Never really played any JRPG's mostly because they are usually turn based and I hate turn based, but Sword Art Online I have been looking into as I would like to try some Japanese games. Chances are I'll end up buying ESO though.

Edited by superJCwarrior

Never really played any JRPG's mostly because they are usually turn based and I hate turn based, but Sword Art Online I have been looking into as I would like to try some Japanese games. Chances are I'll end up buying ESO though.

it is an ARPG, plus there is a PS4 (i hate my #4 button) version coming out this month.