The Witcher 3's Getting New Game Plus!

Splathew

Sorry if all ready posted. I'm excited... :)

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/07/the_witcher_3s_getting_new_game_plus_as_free_dlc

Great news for fans of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt as CD Projekt Red has confirmed that the title's getting a much requested new game plus option as free downloadable content.

So this makes Gwent cards slightly less missable i presume? I wonder if this will also open up an easier way to get the Death March run done.

Edited by HappyKastanie

Good news and bad news.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/07/here_are_some_details_on_the_witcher_3s_new_game_plus_mode

What will you be able to carry over exactly?

If you're above level 30, you'll begin the game at that level, and if you're below, you'll start out at level 30. What's more, you can select any difficulty setting when starting a new save on new game plus mode. This means that you can crank it up if you're looking for more of a challenge.

As for Geralt's inventory, your items will carry over - we assume this includes all of your gear, including created potions - but you obviously won't be able to keep your quest items. Books and letters won't carry over, either, and neither will your monster trophies. Sadly, your collected gwent cards also won't transfer. You will keep your pocketed money, however.

What's more, upon starting a new save on new game plus, you'll be granted a free clearing potion so that you can redistribute your skill points if you wish.

• Like 1