F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Petition.

"You’re one of 106 people to sign this petition." There you go, but I doubt this will work unless they get at least to serious five digite number. 106 is drop in a bucket. Specially after posting on site like this. 

SPOILER ALERT!

As far as FEAR 2 goes story wasn't really scary. It was pretty much like my average date... it just ended with more sex. However, boosting online trophies made this game a true horror survivor. I bow to anybody that got them legit. 

Haha the online trophies it was like walking through hell and never getting back out, but there was finally a light at the end of the tunnel. The 1,000,000 XP trophy (five star general) was the worst, my mentality was completely exhausted, but after like 6 years i finally got the platinum, proud as fuck too considering the grind. I swore to myself i'd never put myself through anything like that again, although i want a F.E.A.R 2 and Fear 3 remastered for the PS4. I'd be willing to do it all over again since i love the franchise :D 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Haha the online trophies it was like walking through hell and never getting back out, but there was finally a light at the end of the tunnel. The 1,000,000 XP trophy (five star general) was the worst, my mentality was completely exhausted, but after like 6 years i finally got the platinum, proud as fuck too considering the grind. I swore to myself i'd never put myself through anything like that again, although i want a F.E.A.R 2 and Fear 3 remastered for the PS4. I'd be willing to do it all over again since i love the franchise :D

Man, I loved this series too but no way would I put myself through that MP grind again.

Man, I loved this series too but no way would I put myself through that MP grind again.

I also love the series. To be honest though, I'd rather see the next installment (F.E.A.R 4 or F.E.4.R) than a remaster. It's not that a remaster would be be bad or anything (I would buy a copy) but I would rather see something completely new and fresh. That's just me though. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2015 at 3:30 AM, Aela said:

Don't see the point in a petition to re-open servers that were hardly used in the first place. I can't really see the servers going back up, especially if they weren't active enough prior to warrant their costs of upkeep, but whatever

Most people signing the petition couldn't really give a shit about the game anyway, they just want the trophies

Good luck

Absolutely. This is basically the case.

I'd like to see it brought back with no trophy functionality. We'd see how many people stay on this "great" game.

I've completed this game on my 360. It doesn't really have any depth.

With some variation to the number of accounts & the map in use; this is what basically everyone was doing... https://bit.do/cTjoc

It's almost as special as entering Mensa.  :lol:

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, LuckyZulu109 said:

Some guy got all the trophies in 2017. how is that possible?

The answer to your question is very easy...illegitimate ways i.e. hacked or game saved, there aren't any other ways.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:13 AM, BrettyBoy said:

My first ever prestigious reputated platinum that I obtained. I’m all for the servers being bought back up so those who missed out can obtain the platinum but sadly I doubt the petition will work. 

It won't, i even highly doubt it will get a remastered version or the whole series.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Damn someone got the Platinum in this Game last month, are the servers back? Have I missed something? oO

If you actually look at the date of when that person got the online trophies it was before the server closure. The other trophies they got after were offline ones to get the platinum.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, abercrombie123 said:

If you actually look at the date of when that person got the online trophies it was before the server closure. The other trophies they got after were offline ones to get the platinum.

ahh okay haven't checked this. Pretty cool = ) Would love to play and plat this game. F.EA.R. is an amazing franchise

• 2 years later...