Fallout 4 Will Contain Over 400 Hours of Content

Lovejinder_LJ

I just hope it doesn't have annoying graphical issues like slow loading textures, or peoples hair/clothes not loading until you get close to them. Also, 400 hours, it better have more than 15 songs or whatever this time.

If there isn't many songs you can enjoy playing games on your pipboy I heard there's going to be some cool ones

I just hope it doesn't have annoying graphical issues like slow loading textures, or peoples hair/clothes not loading until you get close to them. Also, 400 hours, it better have more than 15 songs or whatever this time. 

What you don't want to hear this song for the 10000th time again :(

• Like 1

My only wish is that it is a one playthrough game - i dont mind putting in 400+ hours into a game, just as long as i dont have to put more time into another play just to get the plat.  When I have invested so many hours into one character I usually lack the motivation to start another one.

Judging by the trophy list (and the other games) it should be a one playthrough game, as long as it doesn't have any missables that are trophy related.

I am looking forward to seeing which one takes more of my time/attention - Fallout 4 or Star Wars Battlefront, good times!

http://geeklynewsgazette.net/massive-fallout-4-gameplay-details-leak/

Pretty substantial info leak on some of the games mechanics and details. Most notably is the omission of a karma system. 

From the article: "The player said that he did not really enjoy the dialogue system in the game. And that in 23 hours he faced very few missions in which he wasn’t able to get out of a situation by through dialogue. There is a similar friendship system to that in Dragon Age and Mass Effect games. However there is no visible karma system. The in-game statistics also did not have any indicators for your reputation. So the reputation system will likely work in a similar way to Skyrim’s the player speculated"

Dunno how I feel about that tbh, felt that the karma system was pretty iconic. 

Edited by Boooda

Does not surprise me. I logged 500+ hours into Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, 350+ in Fallout 3, 275+ in New Vegas, and around 210 hours for Skyrim (I was not a fan of the last two). Bethesda is good at building up their games with a lot of content. Now here is hoping they are not counting multiple play-throughs...

• Like 1