Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

I'm in the mood for some romcom, school-themed Anime. Can you recommend anything that I haven't watched yet.

Here's my Anime list: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/LaxusX94/anime

Didn't see it on there but Netflix has a show called Rosario + Vampire that might fit what you're looking for? It's actually the only thing that comes to mind lol.

• Like 1

I'm in the mood for some romcom, school-themed Anime. Can you recommend anything that I haven't watched yet.

Noucome for romcom (btw only from Irregular Typesetting Wizardy, no other group, like, seriously)

For school-themed, go for Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku.

Both are probably comedy winners of their respective seasons =D

• Like 1

So yesterday I was rewatching Studio Ghibli's Laputa - Castle in the Sky. At some point I had to pause my PS3 BD-player to take this picture:

70w9ad.jpg

I was speechless. Is it just me and my perverted eyes, or can anyone else see something wrong around the bottom right corner of the screen?? :facepalm:

Edited by The-_-paper
  • Like 2

Time to take another year off of Bleach I think. 

Kubo can't write for shit right now. I'm seriously inclined to believe he took a major blow to the head to come up with this crap. He's thrown out almost all the rules he laid down in the first 2-3 arcs.

The only good thing about what I'm seeing is that the more things go on the more I will refuse to hear any argument that Yamamoto wasn't stronger than every single Squad Zero member by an almost infinite amount except Ichibei. 

Never did read Dragon Ball maybe I'll give that a go to see the story from the beginning. (never got to watch Dragon Ball the anime)

• Like 1

Okay, I'm well aware that it's way too early for this, but for now I will list examples on some of the usual yearly anime awards and basically when fall season ends we're going to pick the shows we enjoyed throughout the whole year and decide which one deserves an award. Feel free to elaborate a bit if you wish. Also, you can add a category if you see that I missed any.

Best Sidekick? :awesome:

strange... you don't have my top 3 fave RomComs : Kimi ni Todoke, Ao Haru (oh wait... you have it in the ilst) and My Love Story!!!?

btw... not sure if I should ask this one in it's fan thread... has anyone here watched Steins;Gate Episode 23 β? is it just me that makes me feels like:

Mayushii is the one at fault for the outcome, like the reason Kurisu is dead??? well.. at least it has a spin off

Edited by BO-kun
  • Like 1

hmmm... probably 5 days behind but nobody seems to post it yet... 

new Dangan anime -> Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibōgamine Gakuen next year ^_^ more details in links below... since it is a huge spoiler for Danganronpa game and anime xD

Article

Official Site

my initial reaction:

oh.. yeahhhhh... Hina.... finally... ^_^

Edited by BO-kun

hmmm... probably 5 days behind but nobody seems to post it yet... 

new Dangan anime -> Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibōgamine Gakuen next year ^_^ more details in links below... since it is a huge spoiler for Danganronpa game and anime xD

Article

Official Site

my initial reaction:

oh.. yeahhhhh... Hina.... finally... ^_^

Yep, nobody  :awesome:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/24931-danganronpa-3-is-coming-to-psvita-and-ps4/page-6

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Expected.

The first season ended with sequel in mind.

It didn't really end at all, they just randomly stopped after the semi finals. Seriously feels like there were supposed to be like 3 more episodes that got cut.

Good to hear it's getting continued soon, show was pretty fun.

It didn't really end at all, they just randomly stopped after the semi finals. Seriously feels like there were supposed to be like 3 more episodes that got cut.

Good to hear it's getting continued soon, show was pretty fun.

That's what I meant =D

The arc was cut in half because S2 was pretty much confirmed at that time so they didn't need to end it.

I just rewatched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and wow. This came out 2010 and it still amazes me today. I rewatched it in hd which may have made a difference but the animation is top notch. Basically its beautiful to look at. The story is great and it really brings back the feelings I had back then when I watched it for the first time.

Anywho I'm been procrastinating on studying for my final so I've been getting through my 2015 backlog. Surprisingly enough, for me at least, I actually finished more series this year than the last. I'm not sure what that says about my study habits but I must say that my dedication to finishing a series has gone up. Before I usually only managed to finish a third of what I started. Now its an astonishing two thirds and above. 

The season is soon coming to an end and the 2016 Winter Season will start. Time flies.  -_-

If you're still looking, check out Ore Monogatari. It's funny, sweet and has one of the most adorkable protagonists ever.

Edited by RisingSenpai616
  • Like 1

PV for Winter shows.

oooh... 

DRRR and Ansatsu - choo choo!!! hyyyyppppeeee Train!!! 

Ao No Kanata no Four Rhythm - is this the hit your feels anime next season?
Dagashi Kashi - comedy shounen? me might watch this one
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu - Historical Drama Josei? looks like I found my guilty pleasure anime for next season
Haruchika - Slice of Life? Sold
Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi - Psycho Seinen??? yes pls...
Ajin - hmmm... I might not be the fan of it's art but I will probably give this a shot
Prince of Stride - "Free" anime???
Shirayuki-Hime and Gate - hmmm should I watch the Season 1 now?

10 "Action" anime next season eh? Dimension W is the only getting my interest so far :3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-list/2015-12-12/.96318

Heck, I knew Maaya was almost everywhere, but she really had the most roles o.O

I'm also so glad for Aoi-chan and SakuAya =D Aoi-chan had really awesome roles this year =D

And the goddesses of voice acting are going strong as always =D HanaKana and SawaMiyu can pretty much be put there by default =D