Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

Noragami Arogoto just ended.

The plot twist at the end pretty much confirms a 3rd season.

Thoughts?

Yep... Couldn't agree more..

It was a great sequel... Pretty solid arcs plus character developments...

Yato receiving his own Shrine is probably one of the best anime moments for me this year

• Like 1

So which shows everyone has dropped?

So far, I dropped Rokka no Yuusha after watching 3 episodes I didn't dig the main protagonist even though I liked the premise and the setting.    

Sword Art Online (yes, it does seem like one I would be into, what with it being about MMORPGs, it just seemed kind of a rip off to .hack for me).

Bleach (watched the first 3 seasons, then it got boring).

• Like 1

Welp, anyone expected something else?

OPM is the shounenest thing this year produced =D (even though it's a parody xD)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Bleach (watched the first 3 seasons, then it got boring).

I'm guessing the fillers ruined it for you, perhaps?

Welp, anyone expected something else?

OPM is the shounenest thing this year produced =D (even though it's a parody xD)

Plus you can never take Kotaku seriously especially after their notrious reviews of Charolette and Akame Ga Kill.

I'm guessing the fillers ruined it for you, perhaps?

Plus you can never take Kotaku seriously especially after their notrious reviews of Charolette and Akame Ga Kill.

Yes. I even tried to watch after them by skipping them; just wasn't the same anymore.

• Like 1

what? Phoenix Wright anime?

im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif

Since I haven't watched a single anime for about a year this is a big surprise to me. Hope it's not gonna be that bad as Blazblue Alter Memory.

as long as it is better than it's Live Action film.. I would be happy... xD

off topic.. wow... World Trigger surprised me again... Episode 60 is a filler episode... in a filler arc... <_<

Anyone on here seen Prison School or Seven Deadly sins? Just finished these two now reading the mangas wondering if people had thoughts on them :)

*comes out of nowhere*

*raise hands*

I watched both anime and currently reading both.

Prison School - I am currently trying to catch up on this in manga... atm I am at the part of anime's last episode I think... currently liking it but I must say.. I looove how it was in anime...great adaptation IMO...

Seven Deadly Sins - my body is ready for anime's second season ^_^ I am wondering though how they will fit in some inconsistency in last part in anime... I am updated with the manga and I am loving it... esp. the backstories and characters development... I really can't pick now which Deadly Sin is my fave atm... 

plus Escanor finally appeared ^_^ woohoo~

• Like 1

*comes out of nowhere*

*raise hands*

I watched both anime and currently reading both.

Prison School - I am currently trying to catch up on this in manga... atm I am at the part of anime's last episode I think... currently liking it but I must say.. I looove how it was in anime...great adaptation IMO...

Seven Deadly Sins - my body is ready for anime's second season ^_^ I am wondering though how they will fit in some inconsistency in last part in anime... I am updated with the manga and I am loving it... esp. the backstories and characters development... I really can't pick now which Deadly Sin is my fave atm... 

plus Escanor finally appeared ^_^ woohoo~

I haven't read much of seven deadly sins yet on chapter 166 of prison school already :P I want prison school season 2 fas can't wait for that ova! Gonna dive head first into the seven deadly sins manga soon

• Like 1