Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

I had no idea she was even involved in ShoujoMeza until this comment xD looks like I have a reason to get more enthusiastic about the next episode!

haha good stuff!! :Pto be honest, I have a feeling I'll reach the end of the last episode and I'll somehow like it :facepalm:

And yeah, I wasn't sure about the summary and it's been sitting on my laptop for a few days as I try to work up the urge to watch it since I'm reluctant to watch anything that might go into my dropped list, but it seems to be getting decent reviews so my worries are probably for naught xD

Also, I heard bad things originally about Divine Gate but the first episode was pretty good! As long as it doesn't become a cliché I have hope that it'll be one of the good ones this season. There's another mc-gets-stuck-in-a-'game' anime called Hai to Gensou no Grimgar that could be good if you're looking for more action things but I've yet to watch it so I'm not sure if it's good or not xD it feels like there's not many action anime airing this season :/

There's still a whole chunk of anime that I need to watch from this season, but since the new Haikyuu!! OP and ED released that's been the only thing I care about xD I'll get around to the others soon enough I hope! I'm surprised by how much anime I'm enjoying so far.

lol... I might actually watch Sejjou til the end... now that I found out OnoD is in it >_<

ok... might watch Divine Gate's pilot then... with regards to Grimgar... I actually have a friend of mine to watch it first and tell me weeks later if it is worth to watch it xD

Haikyuu!! has new OP and ED??? but but but... the old one... I am starting to love it... >_<

Fairy Tail Zero was pretty good.

Kinda odd they just added it as an arc in the main show instead of doing it as a spin off. It felt kind of weird how they implemented it as a flashback. Anyway i really liked what they did with the opening and the transitions, pretty stylish. And Mavis = best loli.

But Zera best girl :awesome:

I had no idea she was even involved in ShoujoMeza until this comment xD

WTF?! :D

She was the lone voice in the first minute! :D How could you miss that?! =D

My hype levels raised to oblivion after the first minute =D

I really liked DRRR's pilot this season... making me love Celty more... xD

I am actually in fence about Ajin now...not really digging it's art style.. maybe I would wait for your feedback before watching it :ninja:

The more Celty the better. That also means more Shinra :D 

I'll be sure to let you know ^^ 

But Zera best girl :awesome:

But loli's are better right? :awesome:

• Like 1

lol... I might actually watch Sejjou til the end... now that I found out OnoD is in it >_<

ok... might watch Divine Gate's pilot then... with regards to Grimgar... I actually have a friend of mine to watch it first and tell me weeks later if it is worth to watch it xD

Haikyuu!! has new OP and ED??? but but but... the old one... I am starting to love it... >_<

I recognised the name and looked him up - I didn't realise he was in so many shows! Sticking with Sekkou Boys is understandable now :P

It's worth a shot anyway haha, and that's a good friend you have there, here's hoping it's good so he doesn't suffer xD

Yeah, it started on episode 14! I would say the new ED isn't as good as the first one but the new OP... I love SPYAIR and I'm A Believer is such a good song but I adore everything about this new one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAX_wUD_Tn4

(Not the greatest quality but it's so good!!)

WTF?! :D

She was the lone voice in the first minute! :D How could you miss that?! =D

My hype levels raised to oblivion after the first minute =D

Welp, I officially suck, I didn't pick up on that xD time to rewatch the first ep and actually listen to what was being said!

Started watching Musaigen no phantom world. Watched the first two episodes and it kind of reminds me of Charlotte. It's pretty funny, really like the art style of the phantoms. The plot is also really good...

yrFX5AF.gif

This is getting its rightful place in my gif album.

That is literally the worst show I've seen this season. Cliche story, overused fanservice, generic looking characters... etc. but if you dig it then nothing I've said matters.

That is literally the worst show I've seen this season. Cliche story, overused fanservice, generic looking characters... etc. but if you dig it then nothing I've said matters.

Well it certainly isn't the most original story. (That's school life fantasy for you) But i like the character art though.

It's KyoAni, they aren't adapted to making fanservice...

The animation is glorious again, though =D

I consider myself a huge KyoAni fan, Hyouka is in my top 5 and I love Chuunibyou… This was the worst show by KyoAni I have ever seen. it was simply boring and plain.  I’ll accompany the series as long as I’m able to endure all the silliness, hoping that this show can have some depth like Chuunibyou did.

I consider myself a huge KyoAni fan, Hyouka is in my top 5 and I love Chuunibyou… This was the worst show by KyoAni I have ever seen. it was simply boring and plain.  I’ll accompany the series as long as I’m able to endure all the silliness, hoping that this show can have some depth like Chuunibyou did.

We'll see, but I don't see this developing into something deep =Dq

Pretty sure AOTY '16 is going to be this judging by production budget alone

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-11/love-live-sunshine-idol-project-gets-tv-anime-this-summer/.97449

No original, no best.

Happened to see a clip of Musaigen no Phantom World and am thinking of watching it, especially if it feels similar to Charlotte. And it's been almost 2 months since I've watched anime so I'll take any motivation to watch something that I can get...

Given that you're a Steins;Gate fan I would recommend BokuMachi. BokuMachi is darker and deeper version of Steins;Gate. 

• Like 1

Okay, why not... way to kill the hype...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-14/hikaru-midorikawa-stars-in-deen-havent-you-heard-im-sakamoto-anime/.97586

Not only there's no Sugita, it will be... by DEEN...

Given that you're a Steins;Gate fan I would recommend BokuMachi. BokuMachi is darker and deeper version of Steins;Gate. 

But without HanaKana :/

Though, there's Aoi :D

Btw, I think this for some reason has ERASED "abbreviation"... well, Japan =D

Watched both Erased and Myriad Colours Phantom World today. Loved them both ^_^

Erased was really intriguing, and reminiscent of Steins;Gate and somewhat of Charlotte. The story was good and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Phantom World has really good "plot". For real though, it was fun to watch, and I can't say I laugh at anime all too often (that's probably down to not watching much comedy though) but this had me laughing quite a bit. I love the characters also, my only complaint is its way of getting information and story across to the viewers is a little direct. But not quite as direct as SAO, so that's good. 

So overall not a bad return to the world of anime. Though I wish I didn't have to wait a week for each episode :P

Edited by Kurisu