Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

so it continues where the last movie left off? 

Yup. All 4 movies complete the P3 storyline.

I'm not sure if they adapt Answer as well, but this is the last for the main storyline =)

Edit: Ara, Yokottan is taken =D

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-30/k-on-voice-actress-yoko-hikasa-gets-married/.97075

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I haven't read much of seven deadly sins yet on chapter 166 of prison school already :P I want prison school season 2 fas can't wait for that ova! Gonna dive head first into the seven deadly sins manga soon

update: wth... Prison School is sooo hilarious... currently at 140 and damn... I am loving Meiko now... and shipping JoeXGakuto :awesome:

this chapter title though xD:

002.png?imgmax=3000

• Like 1

Hanna X Kiyoshi for life!

I am really not digging HannaXKiyoshi atm... hmmm... give me more chapters to think about it xD

oh.. btw.. since I made a thread about Most Memorable Gaming Moment (yeah... shameless ad), I think it is best to ask here as well... What is your most memorable anime moments this year (or last year... 2015)??? once again, please put spoiler tag for our and your sake xD

This is my draft answer (yes, in case I missed something like I did in my thread >_<).. these are the top 3 things that pops in my head when I think of memorable..and all are from Choochoo~ feel train:

Your Lie in April Final Episode/Ending

"And I also told a single lie" - kyaa... my poor heart...

Noragami Aragoto Episode 7

:3.. the vid found in Last anime thread got copyright'd sooo.. giffy time:

069747559b9ea9a1d1c38663f7098af5.gif

This moment... do I need to say anything more?

Death Parade Episode 9 (but my guilty pleasure is Episode 6 lol)

https://youtu.be/xFJCS4RL52g?t=17m55s

17:55 til credits... esp the scene before credits... damn... why.... whyyyyyyy???? 

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

oh.. btw.. since I made a thread about Most Memorable Gaming Moment (yeah... shameless ad),

And you should be ashamed for different reason as well :awesome:

Most memorable in 2015, huh...

This was a bit weak year so... not much actually stayed, but the whole Classroom Crisis. CC was after a long while something I've been hella hyped to watch.

Seiken Tsukai no World Break/Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Gakuen Toshi Asterisk - My beloved LN adaptations =D

Yahari - DAT CLIFFHANGER!

As for Shigatsu... well, that's hard to describe... Obviously, it was beautiful. But I simply expected that ending. So... that probably lessened the impact =) 

2015 was definitely not a great year for me anime wise, but it still had a few amazing moments.

Symphogear GX Ep1: 4 songs in 23 minutes, with the first song being a 5 minute song ending with a rocket suplex and then followed up by an amazingly well done stage performance. This was probably the best episode 1 I have even seen in a seasonal anime.

LL Movie Ending: Hearing everyone's name in the final song was a quite a moving experience as they declared their disbanding.

Fate Illya 2Wei Gil fight: One of the best (and longest) animated fight scenes I have seen in a while.

Edited by bladesoframen

Don't think any sentance has ever broken my heart like that one just did  xD

>_< didn't meant to.. maybe I am just sooo biased with Chiyo-chan xD to be fair... I am now loving Hana as a person... not as a love interest... xD

• Like 1

What are you guys currently watching/reading?

Current Airing Anime:

Haikyuu!! Season 2

Osomatsu-san

World Trigger

Finished anime (trying my best to only watch one episode per day each)

Amagi Brilliant Park

Snow White with the Red Hair 

Hyouka

Oregairu S2 

Updated in Manga:

Assassination Classroom

Kuroshitsuji (again... not yaoi xD)

Fairy Tail

Gin No Saji (currently in hiatus though :()

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Nanatsu No Taizai

Trying to catch up with:

Prison School (only 4 chapters to go!!!)

Skip Beat! (I think I am currently 10~ chapters behind)

• Like 1

For some strange reason, I hadn't watched Clannad before, but I started doing it very recently. Almost finished After Story already. Great series! :) Got them on DVD, so I also get the two extra "what if" episodes.

Edited by MMDE

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-06/makoto-shinkai-she-and-her-cat-short-gets-tv-anime-in-march/.97256

Makoto knows, Makoto knows =D

Okay, so... another Kotonoha no Niwa? This time in whole anime? =D

I would never have thought that the Kanojo to Kanojo no neko gets tv anime adaptation :o. That's the great news. So now alongside Gyakuten Saiban I will have something to watch from spring season.

Winter season has started today!

However, 2/3 shows have let me down.

Oooh... Quite curious about this one... What are the 1/3 that you like so far and why the remaining 2/3 let you down...

Atm haven't watched a winter anime...

Edited by JaM

Oooh... Quite curious about this one... What are the 1/3 that you like so far and why the remaining 2/3 let you down...

Atm haven't watched a winter anime...

Didn't like Haruchika or Prince of Stride. I'm on the fence about Myriad Colors Phantom World. As for why, I've posted them in other places on the internet that I might copy here if ppl care.

Watch them with proper subs then :P

But I did have proper subs as far as I know....

Netflix added a few shows in the anime category I might be trying out.

Case Closed was recommended by a friend but I know it's one of the longer/longest shows I've ever heard of and Netflix only added the first 50 or so episodes. And...it's in Japanese. -_-

Gunslinger Girl and Gunslinger Girl II were added and while I know nothing about them the animation doesn't look bad. Also...in Japanese -_-

Rurouni Kenshin is the real winner here. Only the first season but it's enough for me. And it's in English so..WIN.