Any fast way to level up?

racingtoyota

• 2 months later...

Other than saving stocked fuels to when you can triple your xp, there is nothing else you can do.

when can you "triple" your XP??? i've been playing it for over a year and i've never seen nor been sent a notification by the developers any kind of triple xp sessions/times/dates...

PLEASE TELL ME!!!

I'm so over this F**KING game

• 2 weeks later...

when can you "triple" your XP??? i've been playing it for over a year and i've never seen nor been sent a notification by the developers any kind of triple xp sessions/times/dates...

PLEASE TELL ME!!!

I'm so over this F**KING game

On the weekends and some week days selected by the devs. They let you use up to 3 supply fuel by match, which givces you 3.5 times the exp/money you would get on the match. Lately, they let you use up to 6 fuel, which gives you a x7 multiplier if I remember correctly.

On the weekends and some week days selected by the devs. They let you use up to 3 supply fuel by match, which givces you 3.5 times the exp/money you would get on the match. Lately, they let you use up to 6 fuel, which gives you a x7 multiplier if I remember correctly.

Not the same as other games at all, i know about them, it's their way of trying to force us into buying more credits by giving you a 1.5x bonus, you have to spend 3 credits just to do so.

Thanks for the reply :) 

• 3 months later...

Stocked fuels are SO expensive. About 8 bucks for 10 + 1 fuels. Just going for 100 % trophies then I'll stop playing... It's a great game but too expensive. A bit... 7-8 hours of gaming is as expensive as getting the latest popular game like BO3 is currently. I've already wasted over 100 (real) bucks and playing 120 hours incl. many free games as well... And I'm very close to get the second last trophy now. Now I got 22 levels left to be promoted to Lieutenant Colonel... So approx 110 levels to 100 %. This grind is pretty insane. Even if I have to admit there are worse... I've not been serious with Destiny or latest Final Fantasy... yet. Some of these could be worse I think. 

• 1 month later...

I just checked, this only affects credits and other drops, not XP

As far as I know nothing affects XP, you just have to grind... and grind some more.

I've still got two levels to make colonel and get the last trophy, but after playing it constantly for the first few months I just couldn't dedicate to the grind.

I did play a few matches the other day just to see how it was so I'll probably just finish it up to get the trophy.

Edit: Played a couple of the hard maps today. Don't know why I just noticed but they seem to give a little more XP.

Edited by Sofa King

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know nothing affects XP, you just have to grind... and grind some more.

I've still got two levels to make colonel and get the last trophy, but after playing it constantly for the first few months I just couldn't dedicate to the grind.

I did play a few matches the other day just to see how it was so I'll probably just finish it up to get the trophy.

Edit: Played a couple of the hard maps today. Don't know why I just noticed but they seem to give a little more XP.

Yeah, using forced sorties just improves money/research. Notice that a couple weeks ago.

About the hard maps, they do give a little more XP (like 100pts) if you get a good grade/score.

• 1 year later...

im still playing this, i started it in April i think, and now its july, the grind is pretty hefty to say the least, but the game is awesome fun once you know what your doing with it :), so far i have put in 153 hours and i am on the final rank to get the 100% and if the roadmaps are anything to go by on the time to get 100% then i have a little less than 100 more hours to go. as for paying real money to get fuels and other such advantages to give you a leg up on other players i have NEVER payed yet, so it still remains to me a fun grindy free game, and im glad i got to play it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/24/2017 at 11:32 AM, PSXtreme_ said:

Spent most of the morning playing today...only have about 45 more Lt. Col. levels to go to finish this one up.

hehe i have 14 LVLs to go, its taken me almost 3 months to get this far from my last trophy lol at least no other game, for a while at least will look or feel grindy keep it up @PSXtreme_

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you can afford to, you can lower your plane and/or special weapon level down to gain more XP, maybe between 10-15%. Its not much but it adds up after a while. It also helps to use your 3 free fuels (6 on weekends) on separate games rather than all at once, as this only counts as one game.

On 9/11/2017 at 7:34 PM, Caldor2K2 said:

If you can afford to, you can lower your plane and/or special weapon level down to gain more XP, maybe between 10-15%. Its not much but it adds up after a while. It also helps to use your 3 free fuels (6 on weekends) on separate games rather than all at once, as this only counts as one game.

yeah i have a rafeal VA i use on 1500 or less mode and a LVL 11 one on heavy duty missions still working on how low i can go with the plane and special weapon, also i never use more than 1 fuel per flight as it dose indeed rake in the XP useing 1 and not 3 or 6 a time, best thing i have found that realy helps is S rank on hard mode or on the special missions, i now made it to Lt Col 3 :) soooooooooooooo close i can almost taste it :)

well i finaly finished this game, made a good few friends along the way and totaly enjoyed it, 3 months play is a bit to long to get that last gold trophy from the trophy before it but non the less it felt very rewarding, to whom ever is playing this and aiming to get 100%, keep at it :) and good luck, il be more than happy to try and answer any question youhave about this game to aid you in this quest lol

• 2 weeks later...