Max Payne 3 Servers

Carttagos

Nope, the servers are still up. But it's very hard to level up by playing against other people because everyone is max level and they just destroy new players because matchmaking is nonexistent in multiplayer. Plus, there's a lot of hackers and cheaters.

Edited by hpknight
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Are servers still up? cuz I've been tryin to play multiplayer but I can't connect to social club. it says something like "failed to connect"

Yes the servers are still up. I just logged in and played a match to double check. Also, if you look at the trophy logs for some of the online trophies, you can see that people are still earning those trophies in recent days which means the servers are still working.

Must be a problem on your end somewhere. I haven't had issues with connecting so I can't offer much help with that.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/1/2016 at 5:03 AM, langedougie said:

the social club has been taken out long ago when the gamespy servers went offline. Rockstar changed their servers stats so people would still be able to play online but they could not save the social club part.

You're wrong, the social club stats save without problems

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Has anybody been able to play multiplayer lately? I just need to join a match to pop my "Training Conplete" trophy but I keep getting the message "You were removed from the game due to connection problems".

I can transition to multiplayer without any issues, I just can't join or create a match even on private. I hope this is only temporary.

• Like 1

I don't know, I had issues connecting to PSN yesterday's afternoon, I could connect to PSN today just fine but after doing connection test both my upload and download speeds had a "failed" next to them. I don't know if that has something to do with my inability to play multiplayer though.

A lot of games are having server problems and still aren’t back up yet. Trophy syncing seems to be working for most people again and save uploading and downloading seems to be working. It’s probably just going to take a little

bit longer for all the affected servers to come back up. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I keep getting the message "You were removed from the game due to connection problems".

Just loaded up and I'm getting the same error. Hopefully it's temporary, but this old game is definitely one to prioritize.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Just loaded up and I'm getting the same error. Hopefully it's temporary, but this old game is definitely one to prioritize.

Of course, I only need to obtain the last multiplayer trophy (Training Complete) for me to make the platinum achievable (given that I can earned "The Shadows Rush Me" which I'm sure I will eventually).

I'd really be pissed if I can't get my last mp trophy (today/this weekend) given that I've been replaying the same chapter over and over again for more than a week.

Edited by Deceptrox

20 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I'd really be pissed if I can't get my last mp trophy (today/this weekend) given that I've been replaying the same chapter over and over again for more than a week.

Same.

Been doing XP offline in small amounts for months. Fingers crossed on this one...

• Like 1

I just checked and I'm still getting the "you were removed from the game due to connection problems" message.

I also checked another PS3 game, Tomb Raider and I'm having issues as well, I got a "Cannot find match" message while trying to find a match and even by creating a private match (that can be played solo). 

I'm sure these connection issues are tied to PSN rather than specific games servers. Hopefully this will be solved soon.

Edited by Deceptrox

• 1 month later...

I'm having troubles with the challenge mode. Chapter 7 is not loading after the bar fight. Every time. It worked once, but then when i progressed further no enemies came and no challenges popped up on screen. It's getting very annoying now. 

Offline is no option because then you cannot play this mode.

Anyone a solution or some tips? 

Edited by NTGSruler

2 hours ago, NTGSruler said:

Offline is no option because then you cannot play this mode.

Anyone a solution or some tips? 

I was playing online yesterday with no issues. It is true you can't play Challenge Mode unless you're online.

Edited by Helyx

@Helyx: Online play is no issue. I have a problem with the correct loading of chapter 7 in Challenge Mode. It's in Brazil, the level starts with the barfight. After that you need to go outside through the double door and there the level stops loading. I get no textures, i can still walk, but you have to jump over the wall, but i can't. It happened about 7 times one after the other. Always had to either quit the game or restart my console. 

So any solutions maybe? Things i can try?

Edited by NTGSruler

25 minutes ago, NTGSruler said:

So any solutions maybe? Things i can try?

If something doesn't load properly, immediately press START and wait about 15 seconds. When you unpause, it should load in the enemies like usual.