National Football League Thread

cmgravekeeper

Maybe you should wait until Staley hit free agency, so he'll come for free... I bet that the f***** i**** GM will not extend him, as of every one in last 2 or 3 years...

edit: nevermind I misread the contract status and he's not hitting FA in 2017 (but in 2020). However I don't think Seattle would pay a first round pick for him

I do.  I mean, think about it, what would they (hopefully) be spending that 1st rounder on anyways.  If they have any sense it would be an O-lineman.  May as well use it to get a high level, experienced guy instead of a rookie who's going to have to adjust from the college system to the NFL system.  

My Week 8 NFL Tips

Titans over Jags

Bengals over Redskins

Patriots over Bills

Jets over Browns

Lions over Texans

Chiefs over Colts

Raiders over Bucs

Seahawks over Saints

Cardinals over Panthers

Broncos over Chargers

Falcons over Packers

My Cowboys over Eagles

Vikings over Bears

Edited by MR T
  • Like 1

Nice choke job Bengals\Marvin. Fucking pathetic. Game would have never went to OT but for some magical reason the Bengals keep that bum Mike Nugent. Dude couldn't kick a ball into the fucking ocean even if he tried. This is the 4th or 5th game he's lost the Bengals in the past couple seasons. I don't even care if it was a tie Bengals should have won but they choked it away like usual

Edited by Kubanga

Brady missed 4 games, so I don't see his stats matching by the end of the year, but I could be wrong. The Patriots proved they don't need Brady to win.

The Patriots actually can win games with or without him which they are capable to still do good with the talent the team has. where based of his stats he puts up so far including how far he has thrown, his stats will still be great for mvp candidate so far as the season goes

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Good lord, the day Ed Hochuli retires I will throw a freakin' block party.  So sick of watching that guy screw Seattle.  As soon as I noticed it was him early in the game I knew it was futile for Seattle, and to everyone's amazement, 11-2 in the penalty dept.

I like to think I'm not "that guy", the one who finds excuses and blames the refs but today... how could we not.  Only 2 penalties against the Saints and they were both piddly ass false starts!!  I get that it's good to be Brees but there has to be a limit right?  Twice he got blatant bogus calls on a 3rd down to extend a drive and score, yet the Saints receivers were able to straight flatten Sherman to the sounds of crickets, it was happening all game long.  Bullshit call against Seattle, followed by suspicious silence anytime, ANYTIME, the Saints committed a foul.

I really hope that the coach and players are willing to eat a fine and call that nonsense out in public.

• Like 1

While I wholeheartedly agree with almost every thing you said, We still had a chance to win the game and failed. That being said, this is the second week in a row that we've had over 10 penalties. Something needs to be done, that's for sure.

Meanwhile, The refs don't like hugs apparently: earl_thomas.0.gif

:lol:

While I wholeheartedly agree with almost every thing you said, We still had a chance to win the game and failed. That being said, this is the second week in a row that we've had over 10 penalties. Something needs to be done, that's for sure.

Meanwhile, The refs don't like hugs apparently: earl_thomas.0.gif

:lol:

Bet Earl really wishes he could take that hug back when the game was over.