Premium Upgrades

Sly Ripper

It's more than a waste on My page. Quite a shabby upgrade option when the forum is litered with awesome ideas. But this is where patience will have to payoff while the needs of the majority is feed.

A waste of what? It takes 2 seconds to enable it. A lot of users wanted to be able to change their display names to something different than their PSNID so I turned it on and limited it to premium users because it would get abused.

I don't know if you're talking about ideas for premium users or ideas for the site in general but there is no ideas for premium users. Sure, there's plenty of ideas for the site but some take more priority, like tracking Vita games:

2d46d10d65ebf9e166abedea821533f1201e3b0692.png

Either way, I have no idea why you're complaining that things get done that users want around here.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent addition.

Only thing I think needs changed is maybe make it longer before you can change again, maybe 30 days

People might go crazy changing all the time and it will be hard to know whos who, like TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL formally known as GTR or Gaytor :P

Wut.

Sly Don't you remember when comp ask do we have name change feature and you show linq on chat room. Then you realise you made mistake adding password since there was no password so you then you fix it. So yah we had before just many of us didn't know until you post in chat room to comp and said we already this feature.

Sly Don't you remember when comp ask do we have name change feature and you show linq on chat room. Then you realise you made mistake adding password since there was no password so you then you fix it. So yah we had before just many of us didn't know until you post in chat room to comp and said we already this feature.

No, that WAS when I added it.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone can now upgrade any account to premium by clicking on the "Buy now" button on a non-premium user's trophy profile. It'll popup some more information and then you can be passed on to Paypal. It's currently $3.99/year which equates to somewhere between $0.01 and $0.02 a day.

This will be the funding source for the site, no ads.

Currently a premium user's profile will be updated once per 6 hours but also allowing it to be updated at any time by typing the PSNID into the box on the homepage.

Premium users can also change their forum display name.

If you guys have any ideas as to what benefits could be added to premium accounts then I'd like to hear them.

i wouldnt mind the trophy stats reactivated again

• 1 month later...

Is there any chance the file size for Avatars can be increased? I keep trying to upload a GIF and it keeps saying it's too big! I even scaled it down from 200px to 100px, and it's still too big :( Maybe at least for Premiums? :)

Is there any chance the file size for Avatars can be increased? I keep trying to upload a GIF and it keeps saying it's too big! I even scaled it down from 200px to 100px, and it's still too big :( Maybe at least for Premiums? :)

File size limit is 50kb, I believe. So if you want to upload a gif, you're gonna have to go a lot smaller.

This is just a suggestion for the site, not the membership. Since we have a gaming session feature on this site, why not have a CLAN feature. That way people can band together and at the same time improve the concept of "friending". We could have lists of people's clans on online games and have topics concerning the individual clans. That would take social gaming to the next level.

This is just a suggestion for the site, not the membership. Since we have a gaming session feature on this site, why not have a CLAN feature. That way people can band together and at the same time improve the concept of "friending". We could have lists of people's clans on online games and have topics concerning the individual clans. That would take social gaming to the next level.

I believe the discussion has been raised before as "Groups". The thought behind not going this route is that many will join a Clan/Group and never use the rest of the site. Additionally, there are other site specific caviats like setting up the ability to delegate permissions for clan/group moderators and admins. The general consensus was that such a feature wasn't needed.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is unrelated, but I flat out LOVE how you have your platinums on your signature....I wonder if my profile sig can fit 40 platinums???? lol

• 1 month later...

Love all the recent updates.

I'd like to see some sort of a favorites option either in a different colour panel in your games list or in the milestone box. It's been mentioned in a few other threads, but it might be more suited for premium members.

• 2 weeks later...