Is the anime any good?

AgaveAttenuata

It definitely is. I got to watch it after playing the game on PC and I enjoyed it a lot regardless of minor changes it got, I would recommend you to play the game first before watching it if possible.

Also this sub-forum is for the game, for anything that is anime related it can be posted here.

• Like 1

I'd give it a watch. By the way, you could've gave the first episode a watch to see if you like the anime or not. 

I never like the first episode of an anime. I take like 3-4 to get into it and most the time I'm just not bothered enough to do so. Thanks though. I'll try it out

It definitely is. I got to watch it after playing the game on PC and I enjoyed it a lot regardless of minor changes it got, I would recommend you to play the game first before watching it if possible.

Also this sub-forum is for the game, for anything that is anime related it can be posted here.

Sorry

I also haven't (but plan to) played the game. The anime is a great one that kept me enthralled. And from what I hear the game will have multiple endings and obviously more content than the anime, so I'd say it's safe to watch and play as well. Sometimes you just need to watch a good anime.

Yes. It has a well developed story with some interesting chars. One of the major flaws is the slow start, but it definitely pays for when it picks up.

You'll find it even more charming If you like to read about science and time travel myths or stories, especially John Titor's.

One of the best aspects I found was how the protagonist itself gets a 180 turn later on. He changes, unlike some popular anime characters.

For me, he holds one of the best character developments ever.

One of the best aspects I found was how the protagonist itself gets a 180 turn later on. He changes, unlike some popular anime characters.

For me, he holds one of the best character developments ever.

Well, who wouldn't... considering what he went through?

Also... not Vita section again... orz.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 3 weeks later...

If you love VN games that involves a lot of reading then play this game even the twists of it is amazing same thing for anime except without playing. Though I recommend that as well even the spinn off manga too whetee it they have most of the things that are explain more like Suzuha's back story which is very good like for a example it explains on why Suzuha and Kurisiu don't really like each other even there is another manga if steins;gate that moves further on timeline too which is also a good one once you play the game or watch the show.

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...