100% Of Video Game Franchises (Goal)

SnowyWhiteFox777

Sorry I got distracted by that gif in your sig...

Ummm...

Yeah I'd also like to get all the final fantity trophies... well not ffxiv because i have a thing against subs for a single game. I'd also like to get all the kingdom hearts ones.

I saw what you did there, gg well played

OT: I did recently get one full series to 100% which was inFAMOUS, and next I'm wanting to get Naruto Shippuden UNS.

I do think that there is a similar thread like this that exists already though

• Like 2

I don't do double/triple plats for the same game.  If it's the same game on different systems I won't bother with it, too many other different games to play.  I'm definitely a plat >>> 100% type of trophy hunter.  Many games I hit plat and I'm just done, even if I have the DLC.  If I really like a game and the DLC looks fun, I'll go for it.

Ratchet & Clank - one game away, just haven't fired up Deadlocked yet.

Jak & Daxter - Done

Souls - Just missing Bloodborne, don't have a ps4 yet.

Bioshock - Got all the plats, might get around to DLC someday, but probably not.

Dead Space - I have the 3 main game plats, need to get the others.  This is a series I might actually buy DLC for, just waiting on a sale

Dragon Age - First two plat'd, I want to play the 3rd on the ps4 when I finally get one.

Fallout - Both plats, I want to play the DLC, just haven't gotten around to it.  When FO4 drops way down in price is probably the tipping point for me buying a ps4.

Skylanders - I keep buying them for my kids, I keep finishing them for myself :)

• Like 1

Will that ever be done Hunter ?   :P

OT -  Ratchet&Clank series and Dead Space series

Hmm...

Hyperdimension; i'm missing 3 games now. (working on one atm)

Ratchet & Clank; Just need to do all 4 one and full frontal assault or whatever it's called.

Tekken; Just need tekken 6, danm nightmare train mission  :shakefist:

Sly cooper; Just need to finish off sly 4.

Honestly they're all reasonable to do. Maybe not Ratchet & Clank, didn't really like all 4 one, so idk if i'll ever get back to it.

Which R&C games do you have left? 

• Like 2

Hmm...

Hyperdimension; i'm missing 3 games now. (working on one atm)

Ratchet & Clank; Just need to do all 4 one and full frontal assault or whatever it's called.

Tekken; Just need tekken 6, danm nightmare train mission  :shakefist:

Sly cooper; Just need to finish off sly 4.

Honestly they're all reasonable to do. Maybe not Ratchet & Clank, didn't really like all 4 one, so idk if i'll ever get back to it.

Which R&C games do you have left? 

How far are you into Sly 4 ?

I only have the Ratchet&Clank collection so far. I'm on the first game,so I need to finish all three  :D

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 2

How far are you into Sly 4 ?

I only have the Ratchet&Clank collection so far. I'm on the first game,so I need to finish all three  :D

I finished it. Just have to go back for the collectibles etc.

There are a lot more R&C games than just the first three :D Sadly, most of them aren't the best. A Crack in time was pretty amazing though.

• Like 1

I finished it. Just have to go back for the collectibles etc.

There are a lot more R&C games than just the first three :D Sadly, most of them aren't the best. A Crack in time was pretty amazing though.

Only ones I'm going to bother with are A Crack In Time and Tools of Destruction.Those two seems the best ones of all the PS3 games aside from the collection

I still need to start Sly 4.Will probably in a few days,so I'll be sure to bother you with questions  :P

• Like 2

Currently right now it's:

• Metal Gear Solid (1 game left excluding getting Ground Zeroes on PS4)
  • Yakuza (including the Japanese versions of the games I have platinumed)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Mass Effect
  • Street Fighter IV
  • Persona (including vanilla Arena)
  • Blazblue (a dream that I'd like to achieve)
  • Arcana Hearts (hopefully this will happen too) :P
  • Resident Evil

Now if we get any new HD remasters like Onimusha (Capcom PLS) that'd be added as well. So my list is gonna take a while to achieve everything but I'll be so happy if I manage to finish at least one off. *stares at Metal Gear*

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

I actually checked this since TrueTrophies have this feature.

• Neps (missing VII)
  • Zero Escape
  • Persona (well... if ever get to Platting Arenas... missing DAN)
  • Danganronpa (once I start D2 that is xD)
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Senran Kagura (missing Estival Versus)
  • PS3 Ateliers (missing Totori)
  • SAO (missing Lost Song)

And obviously... my most beloved franchise, HanaKana :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I've done it on a couple. I've got all of the Assassins Creed platinums available apart from Liberation HD and of course the first but I have the original Liberation done on the vita.

I've also done the Jak Collection on both Vita & PS3.

I've done most of Dead Space, just not extraction.

I've got some other collections of games which I will eventually get round to doing but I'm working a lot now so gaming is pretty much spare time.

I would love to sit down and do all the Final Fantasy games but I have so much to play that they will have to just be added to backlog for now but mark my words. I will do them!

Edited by Meacham93
  • Like 1

Tales of-I've only plat'd 2-Tales of Graces f and Tales of Hearts R

I'm missing Tales of Innocence R (own), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (own-counts as 2), Tales of Xillia (own), Tales of Xillia 2 (own), Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Berseria (TBA), Tales of Zestiria (comes out in October).

• Like 1