Sports games with a good career mode?

ITzRoryOC

Hey guys, looking for a sports game that has a good career mode. I love to play a game through a virtual me!!

If you're into football/soccer than I would say that.

I always had one career that I would play with which is always good but then there would be a career I had where I skipped the games and see my favourite players either get worse or improve so drastically. Then moving to other leagues was so good and then doing it all over again.

The best thing about fifa is you get to play as a manager or a player and they are both equally as fun and I'm sure most EA games have implemented it into their games somewhere.

My brother was playing NHL recently career and he said the gameplay and graphics were so good and the career was so interesting that he kept playing it.

Depends entirely on the sports you like but Fifa is a must for me.

Then you have Blitzball on FFX ;)

Edited by Meacham93
  • Like 1

There's a sports game that just came out that's calling out your name - Rory McIlroy Golf!!

Can't vouch for this game as it's on PS4 but I've played the past EA Sports golf games and they have a good career mode. You can make yourself, or you can just play as The Other Rory, and accumulate xp points, win tournaments and capture the FedEx Cup at the end of the season.

• Like 1

Not sure if you consider that as sports, but I quite liked the story mode on both Skate 2 and Skate 3. I would suggest giving those a go.

EDIT: Oh, are the games you want exclusives to the PS4? If so, please ignore the above.

Edited by TheYuriG

NBA 2K has probably the best Career Mode of all sports games ... But if you are looking for football/soccer, FIFA is NOT the way to go. It's career mode is basically the same for the last 10 years, becomes boring really quickly. I'd recommend PES for football/soccer Career Mode.