Hi from Texas

LadyWanderer

Hi everyone. My ID is "LadyWanderer". I'm 27 from Texas an a total gamer chick. Looking to make friends and play against other people. I'm mainly into RPG's but am currently playing Watch Dogs, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Destiny and Dragon Age: Inquisition. Thanks for reading. :)

• Like 2

Enjoy the forums!  ;)

Thank you, hpknight! :)

Good morning, my Lady.

I wish you the welcome to the forum, enjoy.

You got a pretty good list of games, I like it. 

Hey, thanks! I've always been drawn to open world games. And man, do I love to LOOT! Haha. Thank you again :)

Oi Lady. Welcome to this really rad site. Hope you enjoy your time when going through the forums!

Thank you very much, Ethan! :)

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks so much! Looking forward to talking to new gamers.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the community!

I'm loving The Witcher 3. Haven't played Inquisition in a while.

The Witcher 3 is the best game I've played in a while. I've played twice now and now I'm working on the trophies. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun here.

Thank you thank you. :)

• Like 1

Thanks! Me too! I've only been on Playstation Live (is that what it's called?) for a month! Never played multiplayer or online before and now I'm hooked.

Lol, well if anyone didn't believe you were new to PSN they will now :P

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay :)

• Like 1

Lol, well if anyone didn't believe you were new to PSN they will now :P

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay :)

I was an Xbox 360 girl for years so I always called it Xbox Live, haha. Sorry!

Welcome aboard. I need new people to play Destiny with if you want to team up. All my friends got waaaay further.

If you're looking for someone high level, I am NOT the person for you. I'm on level 4, LOL. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the only gaming forums you'll ever need. I made the journey from XBox to PS3 a couple of years ago and never looked back. Oh, and Witcher 3 and DA: Inquisition are sapping my life too...  :facepalm:

Anyway, help yourself to a complimentary cup of tea / coffee / brown liquid and enjoy your stay!  :coffee:

• Like 1

I was an Xbox 360 girl for years so I always called it Xbox Live, haha. Sorry!

If you're looking for someone high level, I am NOT the person for you. I'm on level 4, LOL. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Im not really high level either. And i havent touched the bread and butter of the game or completed the story :P

I forgot to ask: whereabouts in Texas? I have a grandmother and some aunts, uncles and cousins in Spring, near Houston. I've been across the pond to visit them a few times, and visited San Antonio too.

I am currently living in San Antonio but grew up in South Houston in a little town called Clear Lake. (Where Nasa is located). We are actually moving back to Houston on the 1st of September. I've lived in Fort Worth as well. For 7 years. I've been to a lot of places. My husband and I are truck drivers. Name a city, and we've probably been there.

Hello FemaleHiker! 

Excuse my bad jokes. 

Welcome to forum. ;)

Your profile pictures kills me. Hahah. Thanks for the welcome.

Aw yea, ain't no state better than Texas! Welcome!

Oh, I could name a few! Haha. Oregon, Washington, Colorado....just for starters, but it'll do for now. :) Thanks for the welcome!

I am currently living in San Antonio but grew up in South Houston in a little town called Clear Lake. (Where Nasa is located). We are actually moving back to Houston on the 1st of September. I've lived in Fort Worth as well. For 7 years. I've been to a lot of places. My husband and I are truck drivers. Name a city, and we've probably been there.

I went to the Nasa tour once when I was a little kid, so must have been there. I remember the woman who took the tour kept telling us to be very quiet because the people working were real scientists doing real stuff. As a result, the tour was quite boring, even to a space nerd like I was at the time. 

It livened up when I asked my cousin: "What's this room supposed to be?"

He replied: "This is where we have to find Waldo." before shouting at the top of his voice "Look, there he is, I found Waldo!".

The tour guide and scientists were very unimpressed. My whole family were rolling around laughing though, and giggled throughout the rest of the tour.