Tutorials of how to act with glitches. READ THIS.

er_campanario

• 4 months later...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I was on my second playthrough because of glitches and the last projector would not complete. I couldn't bring myself to play this mess a 3rd time so I figured it a lost cause. I kept my save though and stumbled across this post a few days ago. 

I pulled each of the ropes like you said then tried the combination again. It worked and I finally got the plat! 

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

This should be really helpful. I really freaked out when the game was loading for more than 5 mins at the beginning as I was so close to plat the game but thankfully it loaded after 10 mins.

How did you find the game for glitches etc? I assume you just played it recently? I've only just realised this is in my free PS+ games (I get them all every month but hardly play any) and fancy giving it a go. 

3- When I travel from the Case the game in search of collectibles or reexploring places the game freezes and when I try to reload the save it appears a black screen and the save does not load up again ----> DO NOT delete your save thinking all is over. The save just takes forever to load up. You must wait on the black screen from 5-15 minutes in order to load the save. 

I hope this information contributes to enjoy more this game without so many headaches. This story is awesome in my opinion and it must be experienced on it's enterity for all the people who got this game.

Cheers! . 

About to test this out hope your right as I was pretty pissed off about 2 minutes ago. 

I'm stuck at Miners Vigils Projector, on my first try without guides [spoiler > I put 5 bibles, one on each pedestal < .SPOILER] and since then, I tried every solution posted on guides and none of them work. Maybe is a good idea wait for a new patch before starting the game.

T.T

• 4 weeks later...

I too ran into the Miners Vigils Projector glitch even with the latest patches installed.  I think the problem maybe that I messed with the candles without completing the puzzle and went off exploring which I feel then invalidates the puzzle as the candles chest and projector will not unlock.

Reluctently I'm going to start the game again making sure to complete the Miners Vigils (and have multiple saves before entering the mine) before doing anything else.  Hopefully that'll work for me.

• 1 year later...
On 8/19/2015 at 1:45 PM, er_campanario said:

3- When I travel from the Case the game in search of collectibles or reexploring places the game freezes and when I try to reload the save it appears a black screen and the save does not load up again ----> DO NOT delete your save thinking all is over. The save just takes forever to load up. You must wait on the black screen from 5-15 minutes in order to load the save.

Still present even today with all patches installed.

I teleported from the Case to Pinwheel Harbour and the game froze. Quit out of the game back to the XMB, started it up again, continued from latest save and..... black screen.

Several minutes it froze until it finally decided to load.

• 1 year later...
On 19/8/2015 at 5:45 PM, er_campanario said:

Hello there, I am about to finish this game. Such a wonderful story... This game, in this terms, is very interesting to play, the argument like I said is awesome. But in other hand there are some glitches even with the latest patch that contributes to damage the experience.

From my experience I will enumerate all the glitches that occured to me and how to fix them:

1- You can't delete written words. ----> You must save before write anything and then make sure the information is correct before writing. If the information written is not correct, simply reload your save and you'll be fine. NEVER overwrite the save, it will cost you to start from the beginning.

2- The latest projector is glitched ----> You may experience a bug in when the church bells are glitched not allowing you to restore the last projector (doing the right combination but still getting nothing) . In order to fix this, reload your save, touch 10 times each rope and then introduce the right combination again. The problem will be fixed. Also, if you don't manage to ring all small bells, do not worry, as long as the 4 rops appear, you are fine.

I hope this information contributes to enjoy more this game without so many headaches. This story is awesome in my opinion and it must be experienced on it's enterity for all the people who got this game.

Cheers! . 

hi there, i don´t know if still playing this but i just started the game and already experience 1 and 3 just a few trophies left and simply don´t load the save.... but i never wait that long.... i´m going to try that 

thanks