Fallout 4 or Persona 5?

ReinKnallhart94

Thats like saying "food or water?"

YOU NEED BOTH!

Actually... you don't =D

In both cases =D

You can live on water without food.

And the same way, you can live without Fallout on Persona 5 :awesome:

When does Persona 5 release? Does anybody know?

No one knows. It's just presumed December 2015 for the US and sometimes in 201...8? in EU.

The release dates of both those games will be far a part probably. Fallout 4 releases this november and Persona 5 probably somewhere in 2016. I'm sure that if you buy fallout 4 on release, you have enough time to save up for persona 5

Wait but hasn't Atlus stated that Persona 5 is indeed a 2015 release for Japan and the US?

Hopefully they will announce the release date at TGS. Was it like this for Persona 4? When did they announce Persona 4's release date? Was the release date mere months apart from the actual release date announcement?

Dark Souls 3.

I hear you bro. Hidetaka Miyazaki is a genius when it comes to level design, lore, gameplay mechanics, and enemies/bosses. Will definitely purchase Dark Souls 3 when it releases.

• Like 1

Bah, if there were more than one game I wanted releasing on the same day, I usually get both lol

Go into GameStop like 

giphy.gif

Atlus hasn't stated anything related to P5 because there's obviously still more than enough time xD

Actually, recently they released a statement insisting that P5 still has a 2015 release date outside of Japan   :P

Edited by Death_Ninja