Fallout 4 or Persona 5?

ReinKnallhart94

Actually... you don't =D

In both cases =D

You can live on water without food.

And the same way, you can live without Fallout on Persona 5 :awesome:

No one knows. It's just presumed December 2015 for the US and sometimes in 201...8? in EU.

Europe release was "confirmed" by sony for 2016.

Knowing Atlus there will be portable P5 port (every main persona game was released on handheld so far) but I wouldn't expect it too soon :P

I agree with you, the game looks to be running off the engine used for Catherine and I think that would be too much to scale down for the Vita(Probably too expensive right now). Also when P4 released, it had somewhat lukewarm sales at first (I don't even know if P4 G has hit the 1 mill mark), so like you  I expect to see it in a few years. 

Want both but this fall is all about Fallout 4 for me!

Fallception, we must go deeper!! 

Persona 3 is what you wanted to say :awesome:

Yeah, Persona 3 is amazing but it has one flaw - tartarus. Characters and story makes up for it but that damn dungeon is soo terrible it makes the game less fun.

That's why I wouldn't recommend P3 for beginners. People new to the series should start with P4 because it's easier to get into and if they liked 4 then they definetly should play P3 because it's better in some aspects :P

Edited by Rollers23

Yeah, Persona 3 is amazing but it has one flaw - tartarus. Characters and story makes up for it but that damn dungeon is soo terrible it makes the game less fun.

That's why I wouldn't recommend P3 for beginners. People new to the series should start with P4 because it's easier to get into and if they liked 4 then they definetly should play P3 because it's better in some aspects :P

Well... that depends on whether you actually want the person to play P3 =D

If they start with P4, then going back to P3 (with the exception of P3P) would be kinda harder considering you cannot control your party.

Well... that depends on whether you actually want the person to play P3 =D

If they start with P4, then going back to P3 (with the exception of P3P) would be kinda harder considering you cannot control your party.

I lent PSP to a friend because he wanted to play Patapon. I told him that he should try P3P (since he likes anime and jap games). He told me the game was pretty good but dungeons made him stop playing. 

I think the problem lies in monotony. There are 250 floors. They all look the same. Even music track doesn't change. Persona 4 improved a lot in that matter.

It depends on person too. Some ppl liked tartarus :P

Edited by Rollers23

I lent PSP to a friend because he wanted to play Patapon. I told him that he should try P3P (since he likes anime and jap games). He told me the game was pretty good but dungeons made him stop playing. 

I think the problem lies in monotony. There are 250 floors. They all look the same. Even music track doesn't change. Persona 4 improved a lot in that matter.

It depends on person too. Some ppl liked tartarus :P

Of course, Tartarus was an overkill (especially for someone like me who has to clear the floor completely before proceeding :D) but... it had its charm =)

Care to elaborate?

You are like the first one I have met to hate Persona so strongly.

Well, other than the fact that i'm not into anime and all that stuff [so probably disqualifies me from being the game's target demographic], the game has a glacier slow pace, too slow, heavy handed story telling [the characters are really, really stupid to where it starts to suspend disbelief] and the combat system did nothing for me.

• 2 weeks later...