Fallout 4 or Persona 5?

ReinKnallhart94

Persona is a niche series, so if you've never played games similar to it there's a chance you won't like it at all.

Or you could just fall in love with it and spend countless hours telling yourself "just one more day". :awesome:

At least that's how I was with Persona 4 Golden.

• Like 1

Both series have great legacies but Fallout 4 is just a game of some much magnitude that will crush P5. Anyway P5 is probably 2015/2016 so it won't feel the wrath of B softworks. 

Or you could just fall in love with it and spend countless hours telling yourself "just one more day". :awesome:

At least that's how I was with Persona 4 Golden.

Is anyone actually checking for Persona? :awesome: / I kid

I'd bet my bottom dollar Persona will not see the light of day (outside of Japan) in 2015. 

Just for s's and g's though I'd go with Fallout. Wait, no Persona. No Fallout. Persona. Fallout. Person.......AAHHH!!

That may be the most difficult question ever asked

Ill wait until they release a golden edition of Persona 5 I think

Knowing Atlus there will be portable P5 port (every main persona game was released on handheld so far) but I wouldn't expect it too soon :P

I still wonder if I should import box from US or just download the game from US PS Store day one...

Should I buy persona 5? Or play old ones on ps3?

If you don't have Vita then you can buy Persona 3 FES and old Persona 4 from PS Store on PS3. There's no reason to skip them before playing P5.

Edited by Rollers23

Knowing Atlus there will be portable P5 port (every main persona game was released on handheld so far) but I wouldn't expect it too soon :P

I still wonder if I should import box from US or just download the game from US PS Store day one...

If you don't have Vita then you can buy Persona 3 FES and old Persona 4 from PS Store. There's no reason to skip them before playing P5.

I don't have a Vita only PS4 and PS3. 

Does story carry on? 

I have too much game to play I don't want many games to add that list  :facepalm: 

What a problem, right?  xD

Edited by MilanYildirim

I don't have a Vita only PS4 and PS3. 

Does story carry on? 

Every Persona has its own plot. There is Golden version of Persona 4 on Vita with lots of stuff added but old Persona 4 is still okay.

I have to much game to play I don't want many games to add that list  :facepalm: 

What a problem, right?  xD

Trust me these games are worth your time (especially Persona 4). :P I was so addicted I couldn't stop playing for a month.

• Like 1