Listing Namco Bandai Games announced for the Tokyo Game Show 2015

Souls_BaKer

Discussion - News

Namco Bandai has announced the list of games that the company will present and / or continue to promote for the Tokyo Game Show to be held in twenty days, from September 17 to 20 included.

Here are the listing of the games that Namco Bandai will present : 

• Digimon World : Next Order (PS Vita).
  • Disney Infinity 3.0 will be presented by means of a trailer and playable demo (PS3 and PS4)
  • God Eater Off Shot Cross-play Pack & Anime vol.2 ( PS4 and PS Vita)
  • God Eater Ressurection will be entitled to a formal presentation with trailer and playable demo (PS4 and PS Vita)
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure : Eyes of Heaven will be entitled to a formal presentation with trailer and playable demo (PS4 and PS3).
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will be presented by trailer and playable demo (PS4)
  • Sword Art Online Lost Song and Re: Hollow Fragment will be presented by official announcement and trailer (PS4)
  • Tokyo Ghoul : Jail will be presented by trailer only (PS Vita)
  • TV Anime The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls G4U! Pack will be presented by trailer and official presentation (PS4)

I feel very happy about that news ! Seriously (God Eater).

What about you guys, how do YOU feel ?

You are welcome to make any comments, complement, analysis, reaction. However, please respect the work of the writer and other members participating in the same way like you.

Thanks,

Souls.

Edited by Souls_BaKer
  • Like 2

I really hope this time around an english version of God Eater will be released. So far it's only scheduled to release in Japan though, unfortunately.

That would be pretty cool.

While I definitely would love to see previous GE games localized, localizing Resurrection makes a lot of sense since it contains GE Burst storyline =D

That would be pretty cool.

While I definitely would love to see previous GE games localized, localizing Resurrection makes a lot of sense since it contains GE Burst storyline =D

Yeah. It's basically the 2nd update for God Eater 2 now, so it would be about time for it to be released worldwide. I'm going to be really annoyed, if it doesn't get localised >.< .

Yeah. It's basically the 2nd update for God Eater 2 now, so it would be about time for it to be released worldwide. I'm going to be really annoyed, if it doesn't get localised >.< .

GE2? Isn't Resurrection supposed to contain original GE story? Plus additional story leading to GE2?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

GE2? Isn't Resurrection supposed to contain original GE story? Plus additional story leading to GE2?

As far as I know, Rage Burst was an updated version of GE 2 and Resurrection is supposed to be an updated version of Rage Burst, which to me makes it basically a 2nd update of GE2 :P.

It will also contain an additional story connecting events from 2 and Burst, as well as a new combat style.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

As far as I know, Rage Burst was an updated version of GE 2 and Resurrection is supposed to be an updated version of Rage Burst, which to me makes it basically a 2nd update of GE2 :P.

It will also contain an additional story connecting events from 2 and Burst, as well as a new combat style.

Well yea, Rage Burst is GE2 but GE Burst is GE1 xD

And Resurrection remakes Burst, not Rage Burst =D (Yea, they could have done better naming xD)

It goes like this.

God Eater -> God Eater Burst //original God Eater storyline with the original protagonist and the main story for Lindow, Alisa, Sakuya, Soma, Kota, ...

God Eater 2 -> God Eater 2 Rage Burst //sequel to GE storyline with new protagonists set 3 years after GE

GE Resurrection //remake of GEB :D

At least that's how I understood the remake system of GE :D

Well yea, Rage Burst is GE2 but GE Burst is GE1 xD

And Resurrection remakes Burst, not Rage Burst =D (Yea, they could have done better naming xD)

It goes like this.

God Eater -> God Eater Burst //original God Eater storyline with the original protagonist and the main story for Lindow, Alisa, Sakuya, Soma, Kota, ...

God Eater 2 -> God Eater 2 Rage Burst //sequel to GE storyline with new protagonists set 3 years after GE

GE Resurrection //remake of GEB :D

At least that's how I understood the remake system of GE :D

:hmm: , seems like I got it wrong... which to me now just means they have to localise resurrection this year, so they can localise rage burst in 2016. In order for those who don't speak japanese to get the whole experience B) .