Crunchyroll free anime app.

Haysi_Fantayzee

Turned on my PS4 this morning and I see there is a new app to download that allows the user tons of anime to watch, so far I am only watching on my PS4, which means it should work on remote play with the PS Vita too.

Not sure about PS3, have not tried that yet.

It is 'free' with advertisements enabled, or you can pay and get it with no advertisements.

• Like 1

Turned on my PS4 this morning and I see there is a new app to download that allows the user tons of anime to watch, so far I am only watching on my PS4, which means it should work on remote play with the PS Vita too.Not sure about PS3, have not tried that yet.It is 'free' with advertisements enabled, or you can pay and get it with no advertisements.

Turned on my PS4 this morning and I see there is a new app to download that allows the user tons of anime to watch, so far I am only watching on my PS4, which means it should work on remote play with the PS Vita too.Not sure about PS3, have not tried that yet.It is 'free' with advertisements enabled, or you can pay and get it with no advertisements.

It's also free on the ps3, off course with ads, I'm watching Jojo bizarre adventure currently.

the only let down is that not every anime out there is available on it's database, for example fist of the north star is not available on Crunchyroll only a spin-off anime of it is available where the characters are all in a chibi art style. Also big and famous animes like DBZ is nowhere to be found in Crunchyroll.

• Like 1

As horrible as Crunchyroll is, at least it's a legal option now.

It's also free on the ps3, off course with ads, I'm watching Jojo bizarre adventure currently.

the only let down is that not every anime out there is available on it's database, for example fist of the north star is not available on Crunchyroll only a spin-off anime of it is available where the characters are all in a chibi art style. Also big and famous animes like DBZ is nowhere to be found in Crunchyroll.

Thats because Crunchyroll only started buying licenses for streaming anime fairly recently. They only buy licenses to shows currently airing so naturally all they have in their arsenal is ongoing shounen and shows of the last couple of seasons.

Edited by HappyKastanie

Thats because Crunchyroll only started buying licenses for streaming anime fairly recently. They only buy licenses to shows currently airing so naturally all they have in their arsenal is ongoing shounen and shows of the last couple of seasons.

ohh..... now I get it, thanks for explaining.

sorry for the messed up reply, replying in PSNP

using a phone is not a great idea.

Edited by yellowwindow7

Turned on my PS4 this morning and I see there is a new app to download that allows the user tons of anime to watch, so far I am only watching on my PS4, which means it should work on remote play with the PS Vita too.

Not sure about PS3, have not tried that yet.

It is 'free' with advertisements enabled, or you can pay and get it with no advertisements.

Is this available in the UK?

Also thanks for posting this I literally had no clue this kind of thing was available in the EU.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Already downloaded and signed in on Vita. I've been using PS3 app from NA store, but I always wished I could use it on Vita. Never thought I would actually get it, but here we are!

My gaming backlog is gonna grow even more huge. I guess I can deal with it, though. :D

Sounds good, thank you. I'll check the app out :)

I never have had buffering issues, I recommend to check out it too. PAL region get screwed over at times (many great series being NA and UK only), but I've been subscriber for long time now. Been many months that I haven't even used it, but fee is that reasonable that I don't mind supporting service.