Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

It is for both mobileand 3ds

Also I suck at move escalations - I would just catch the Pokémon and forget about the rewards - hopefully that level 50 reward is only for this event - I never get pass level 30 ^_^

I usually just go for the first prize worth having...mega form or mega speed up and then I stop.

Maybe try leveling specific pokemon? I chose 3-4 in each type and maxed them. Sometimes I don't think it makes a difference but sometimes it seems like it does. :dunno:

• Like 1

Diancie EB? :/ Gee... no Pokemon for me... well... at least 2 other Mega Speedups. =D

Carnivine caught on the first try under 50%. lol xD

But Shaymin broke 81% Super Catch Power, just great.

I'm surprised I can beat Shaymin so I did a quick grind for coins so that I can use a great ball. Especially if I can manage to get a super catch rating like yours.

I misread the escalation event - I need to reach level 50 for the mega stone -_-

Also which Pokémon do I use mega speed up on? - only have three -_-

Also only got 23 maxed out Pokémon -_-

12670255_10154064292791833_1590311719881

12417636_10154064292556833_3459324416161

12669523_10154064292101833_2868158210466

I agree with Satoshi. Either Garchomp or wait for Blastoise since he can only use 4 speed ups. You've got some nice high level pokemon though. Wish I had a few of them. :awesome: 

I used 5 on Mewtwo and 1 on Gengar. Now sure on what to use my last 5 stones yet.

I'm surprised I can beat Shaymin so I did a quick grind for coins so that I can use a great ball. Especially if I can manage to get a super catch rating like yours.

I agree with Satoshi. Either Garchomp or wait for Blastoise since he can only use 4 speed ups. You've got some nice high level pokemon though. Wish I had a few of them. :awesome:

Why wasting 3500 coins on a greatball for Shaymin? That guys is super easy to beat and catch. Give like 30% catch rate with 12 seconds left.

I used 5 on Mewtwo and 1 on Gengar. Now sure on what to use my last 5 stones yet.

Why wasting 3500 coins on a greatball for Shaymin? That guys is super easy to beat and catch. Give like 30% catch rate with 12 seconds left.

Idk if you've noticed or not...but I'm crazy unlucky lol.

3500 coins isn't hard to grind anyways. It's the higher amounts I get bored with like 15K and up. <_< 

Who knows though? Maybe I will catch it on a regular and not have to use the great ball. xD

3500 coins isn't hard to grind anyways. It's the higher amounts I get bored with like 15K and up. <_<

Who knows though? Maybe I will catch it on a regular and not have to use the great ball. xD

I definitely recommend just keep trying without using greatball. I think I got him on my 5th-6th try.

I'm more worried about Reshiram. I will go beat him using alll items and enough money for 2 greatballs so i don't need to replay that level again. I need to  grind around 20k gold  to give it a try.

Edited by Aexuz
  • Like 1

I definitely recommend just keep trying without using greatball. I think I got him on my 5th-6th try.

I'm more worried about Reshiram. I will go beat him using alll items and enough money for 2 greatballs so i don't need to replay that level again. I need to  grind around 20k gold  to give it a try.

Are you on mobile? If I could use 2 great balls that would be somewhat of a load off my shoulders. Maybe I'll try and do some coin grinding...

Mega Start on Garchomp would be crucial to winning smoothly for me.

• Like 1

Yea, Aexuz is right, screw Great Ball, Shaymie is way too easy to beat to waste Great Ball on (especially since that guy can break 80% catch power :P).

Just grind him for a while, he should be yours soon.

• Like 1

Are you on mobile? If I could use 2 great balls that would be somewhat of a load off my shoulders. Maybe I'll try and do some coin grinding...

Mega Start on Garchomp would be crucial to winning smoothly for me.

Yeah mobile version. Greatballs were less expensive on the 3DS version :(

CyeNVa1.png?1

This is my progress so far. How many pokemon caught you guys have?

• Like 2

Yea, Aexuz is right, screw Great Ball, Shaymie is way too easy to beat to waste Great Ball on (especially since that guy can break 80% catch power :P).

Just grind him for a while, he should be yours soon.

Yeah mobile version. Greatballs were less expensive on the 3DS version :(

This is my progress so far. How many pokemon caught you guys have?

You guys making me look bad about my luck lmfao. The first time I tried the Shaymin stage after I read your posts I caught him at 30%. 

Having no luck with coin grinding now. :facepalm: I keep getting random chains and killing meowth before I connect the coins.

As for my progress...Aexuz is destroying me lol.

Number of Plays: 4010

Number of Pokemon Caught: 260

Number of Stages Cleared: 262

Max Combo: 121

• Like 1

EV7j9RH.png?1

I'm ready for this fight now. This is my team.

Are you going for an item-less run and 2 great balls? 

I know this is going to sound stupid...but can you use 2 great balls on mobile? I've had enough coins for 2 uses before but I don't remember ever having the option. :S

I'm only on 12K coins right now. I might skip C-1 and just use the other items so I can try earlier. :hmm:

lol not even sure why I'm going for Reshiram...I should be trying for something like Xerneas or Steelix. Maybe even Blaziken since it has a mega form. 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Are you going for an item-less run and 2 great balls? 

I know this is going to sound stupid...but can you use 2 great balls on mobile? I've had enough coins for 2 uses before but I don't remember ever having the option. :S

I'm only on 12K coins right now. I might skip C-1 and just use the other items so I can try earlier. :hmm:

lol not even sure why I'm going for Reshiram...I should be trying for something like Xerneas or Steelix. Maybe even Blaziken since it has a mega form. 

I've used 3 greatballs in a row on past stages without problems  :unsure:

I will go with all items except complexity

Considering your luck, I could bet that the Pokemon you were trying to capture always ran away :awesome:

You know how long it took to capture just an Abra or the Legendary dogs in the GBA games?

:rolleyes: Even when I was a kid random in games has always been my enemy. It's worse now because I don't have the same patience level lmfao.

Eventually I think Mega Medicham will be more helpful than Mega Lucario even if he is a little less powerful. 

Medicham's ability "mega boost" works on himself. :awesome: might just have to throw him some candy. :giggle:

Maga Medicham is Main stage or special?

My sister unlocked Genesect yesterday from the expert stages Holy shit... that level is hard. Recommended level is 10  :S Tons os disruptions and foged areas.

Edited by Aexuz