Pokemon Shuffle mobile out now in the West

TheVader66

:hmm: My rank right now is in the 11,000's. Since I'm at 30K in coins if I see my rank being in danger of falling past 20K I might do another item run for Venusaur. As expected the top 5 have Mega Gengar and one with Mega Rayquaza. They must have gotten lucky because I got crap combos with gengar. So next time I'm going to try with Mega Glalie. 

I used Gengar with items and got 43K points. Hopefully I'll be save for the mega speed stone. I'm currently ranked at 5000 but there's still 3 more days left.

• Like 1

I used Gengar with items and got 43K points. Hopefully I'll be save for the mega speed stone. I'm currently ranked at 5000 but there's still 3 more days left.

Damn you got lucky. :( Gengar failed me hardcore lol.

Hopefully with DD I'll get Glalie evolved quickly and he'll give me some of the great combos he sometimes does. This time though I'll use my strongest instead of a team based on abilities. I'm going to wait until the last day though...

I just crossed into the 12,000's. I think you'll be safe though. You're about half of what the top 5 are. 

• Like 1

Damn you got lucky. :( Gengar failed me hardcore lol.

Hopefully with DD I'll get Glalie evolved quickly and he'll give me some of the great combos he sometimes does. This time though I'll use my strongest instead of a team based on abilities. I'm going to wait until the last day though...

I just crossed into the 12,000's. I think you'll be safe though. You're about half of what the top 5 are. 

First time I used Heracross and failed miserable with 20K using items. I didn't have that much luck with Mega Gngar and ended up with 43k. My advice will be trying again with Mega Gengar because Glalie can take a while to evolve and when the disruptions are back in that stage making combos will be a pain.

• Like 1

First time I used Heracross and failed miserable with 20K using items. I didn't have that much luck with Mega Gngar and ended up with 43k. My advice will be trying again with Mega Gengar because Glalie can take a while to evolve and when the disruptions are back in that stage making combos will be a pain.

I'm ridiculously unlucky. I only scored 29K off my 2nd item run. :(

If I can manage to work my way up to 30K before the event ends I'm just going to try with Glalie. Nintendo has seen fit not to make my Gengars work lol.

(and I might not even try for it since I don't see 21K in coins as a decent trade off for the mega speed up. xD )

• Like 1

Were you abusing the 1.5x damage for quick move?

Yup. While the screen was going through the messages for items I was running combos through my head. When combo chains were going I was looking at the board to see which match would be my next best move. I only made 1 move that didn't get the 1.5 bonus. I used my highest attack team instead of my abilities team which might have made a difference.

Yea, as I said, without Complexity and with Moves+5 =D

I was wondering, because Moves+5 is pretty useless since you were going for capture rather than an S rank =D

:facepalm:

Don't mind me lol. I can't read today.

1000 coins isn't much to me since I generally get around 1500 coins every 5 hearts farming from meowth.

I always use +5 moves because I've been screwed by lack of moves more often than not. <_< 

I get that, but what's the point if the capture rate is same as it would be on 0 moves left? =D

Save 2 +5 moves like this and you have one DD =D

Because without it I've been in situations where I don't win at all. I'd rather win with a technical zero moves left and still have a chance to catch than not use the +5 moves and not win ensuring a waste of other items/coins. :P

New Events:

Darkrai Escalation. Level 50 and Level 100 yields a Mega Speedup

300 coins Timed Kabutops Battle: 2 minutes not too bad. Almost beat him on my first go using Garchomp as the mega. Machamp is recommended and I can see why.

Daily Pokemon: Today is Dunsparce with a 3 pokemon lineup. Easily done with Mega Gengar and 2 fighting types.

I have a question about this game. Can you transfer the Pokes you get in this game on to your Pokebank? Right Mew or someone else? (Although you can use Mew bug in Red\Blue right, to get him for Sun or Moon?)My phone is so old (some old Sony Xperia) hardly doubt it will run this game but Id might be interested to play it on my tablet. If it actually benefits the main games, though then I have to fight with my sister for who gets to keep what after we trade. :P Also is there a pay to win option? Like buy Hearts or Gems? (Main reason I dont play mobile games...)

Nice, needed another Speedup to max Mew2.

I forgot the Machamp stage lol. I skipped over it because I had him already.

I'll probably only go to 50 for the first speedup if I'm lucky to get that far. If I manage it I'm definitely going for Kabutops next.

I have a question about this game. Can you transfer the Pokes you get in this game on to your Pokebank? Right Mew or someone else? (Although you can use Mew bug in Red\Blue right, to get him for Sun or Moon?)My phone is so old (some old Sony Xperia) hardly doubt it will run this game but Id might be interested to play it on my tablet. If it actually benefits the main games, though then I have to fight with my sister for who gets to keep what after we trade. :P Also is there a pay to win option? Like buy Hearts or Gems? (Main reason I dont play mobile games...)

I have no idea what this pokebank thing is but I'm more than sure you can't transfer anything from this game to the main games on handhelds.

As for the pay to win option, yes they are there. However, I've never used it and I'd like to think I'm doing incredibly well for never dropping a cent into the game. :dance:

Yea, sure... they really keep the 1000 coins cap on all special stages with the exception of weekend Meowth.

I got 1200 on Darkrai and obviously, only 1000 obtained.

lol no wonder why I was only getting 1000. I really thought I got a lot more but shrugged it off.

What stage are you on? I finally lost on stage 68. I was incredibly surprised that I beat stage 50 without items.

Also, what team are you using?

lol no wonder why I was only getting 1000. I really thought I got a lot more but shrugged it off.

What stage are you on? I finally lost on stage 68. I was incredibly surprised that I beat stage 50 without items.

Also, what team are you using?

33. Haven't been playing much actually.

Yea, heard that level 50 is actually fairly easy this time.

M-Hera (8) + Scizor (5) + Diancie (9) + Conkeldurr (7) or M-Hera (8) + Diancie (9) + Scyther (7) + Pinsir (7) depending on who I want to train.

Don't want to use M-Luc 'till the later stages since that would be too easy =D

33. Haven't been playing much actually.

Yea, heard that level 50 is actually fairly easy this time.

M-Hera (8) + Scizor (5) + Diancie (9) + Conkeldurr (7) or M-Hera (8) + Diancie (9) + Scyther (7) + Pinsir (7) depending on who I want to train.

Don't want to use M-Luc 'till the later stages since that would be too easy =D

Yeah it's stage 75 that is where you hit a wall. That stage is tough due to disruptions and the fact it throws in a 5th pokemon as part of the team.

I lost with using +5 moves and mega start so I might just use attack power up by itself and see if that can get the job done.

Yeah it's stage 75 that is where you hit a wall. That stage is tough due to disruptions and the fact it throws in a 5th pokemon as part of the team.

I lost with using +5 moves and mega start so I might just use attack power up by itself and see if that can get the job done.

Why aren't you using DD?